Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Hina's VMs~ Tera Deedar Hua & Kukkad kamaal Da~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 39

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Hina,

Just watched it, I loved it! It was great the way it started with the crying, and sadness but ended with pyar badthi gayi and united love.  Loved the song, perfect for Abher-simply perfect.
Kuch bhi karle duniya mohabbat badti jayegi!
koi bhi rok na payega
duniya diwar uthayegi, mohabbat badthi jayegi!
Awesome!
Loved the scenes esp., Leher's shots at the ending! And the Abher confession -pyar gehra hua hai! You used the scenes superbly and loved the ending- male voice & Abeer's gun scenes and the wedding! Super!Clap

Edited by regularinfo - 25 May 2010 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hina's VMs~ Tera Deedar Hua & Kukkad kamaal Da~ (Page 7)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Awwww Hina was so beautiful.. the song is so romantic and AbHer wedding scenes as well as their love scenes.. Day Dreaming Beautiful!!!

hinz

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Hina -You have another one, COOLLLL!Cool

I love love this song! This totally summarises Abeer's love!  OMG, Abeer's feelings - he always cherishes Leher, Perfect "Kaisay mujhe tum milgayi kismat pay ayi na yakin" That's always how Abeer treasures Leher! At 3.10 love that haunting music and the pheras were so apt there, look at the pride Abeer has! Makes me teary!

The cute images for the lyrics, and Abher confession, haunting music, you and Mari r making me teary yaaar! Then you lifted me again with all the happy moments! I U Lehar!  and that last shot-hayiii, with dreamy shot! Thanks Hina and yes Abher Forever!

Edited by regularinfo - 25 May 2010 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbhinz

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@ Hina, absolutely loved the VM and your song choice... Wedding scenes and the confession scene.. comes a full circle for Abher...

hinz

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

here's my latest  to celebrate AbHers precious moments
and I loved spending extra time making it coz I got to watch them a few hundred times :)
well, the song was a suggestion by bbbccc on the what nxt thread ,so here it is :

enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCFW4m4ZHA

Hina
Thanks Hina, now even if they don't really picturize on them I can't complainEmbarrassed. Can't see it since at work but I am sure I will love it. This song and its words are so beautiful for anyone so deeply in love as ABHER.

hinz

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Loved it Hina...........great job.Thumbs Up   Can listen and watch any number of times!!  and will do too................Smile

hinz

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hina .. that was a BEAUTIFULLL VM! Looved it!! Fab song choice .. and the scenes used of the wedding, confession .. right till some of their memorable moments .. awesssome!! Clap Clap 

hinz

malwica2

malwica2

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
its truly apt for them! love u hina!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top