Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Hina's VMs~ Tera Deedar Hua & Kukkad kamaal Da~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 39

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marina.India1

@Hina: thanks so much HinaHug. Thanks for heeding to my request.
 Apt scenes at the right places!Clap

I knew that this song would look lovely in the YPNHK context, such a lovely story....Yami is beautiful enough to qualify for this number and Abeer looks besotted enough with her. Hope the director takes a cue from this and adds it to the showDay Dreaming

A perfect ending to the Sunday. Thanks againHug

Aww thanks so much Marina
so glad u liked it, I was quite unsure of the meaning of many words so matched it to the closest scenes possible...

Abeer looks amazing and Leher is extremely beautiful as well
It was fun making the mix  and I had to do it this weekend or the idea would be stalking me throughout my holiday :)

thanks again for the request  !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hina's VMs~ Tera Deedar Hua & Kukkad kamaal Da~ (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

Loved the VM Hina...ab taarifon ki aadath dallo, great work.....hai hai special for many reasonsWink

taarifo ki aadat ? lol Kim,u're being too kind thereEmbarrassed
special for many reasons haha ,coz my grandfather-in -law asked my hubby to dedicate this song to me and hub was clueless abt the lyrics ,but still kept smiling throughout the song assuming the song expressed true love LOL ... he jumped when I played the song yesterday while making the VM and recollected the scene from years ago Embarrassed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpan

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Hina .. that was a fab VM! Loved it! Clap 

The song & scenes fitted in sooo perfectly Clap Yami/Leher looked sooo beautiful .. and the way GK/Abeer was looking at her .. all besotted .. awwww! Perfect!!

I noticed one thing in the VM .. that I had not noticed in the episode Tongue In the part when Abeer does the sher-o-shayari, guessing her name .. there is point where he says something and she turns her head away and smiles .. then turns back to look at him, back to the irritated/angry look Embarrassed LOL  So she was sorta attracted to Abeer from the beginning .. but was just holding up her guard Embarrassed Coz even in the Pyar Ki Daastan song .. when she is standing by the pillar .. she smiles like she is besotted with Abeer herself! Embarrassed

thanks Eks

and it was the same with me,I never noticed the slight blush and the sweet smile before,only now when I was mixing I noitced it and thought of including the scene in the VM ...Abeer ka jaadi Leher par shuru se chala hua tha,bas she never knew or accepted it :)

the pyaar ki dastaan song was an early teaser to their love story but we kept thinking it was just the start of friendship ,par wo to pyaar hi tha :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansoapbubble

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
No exaggeration Hina...ur VMs are very impressive....looking forward to many more...and what a cute story of hubby's and urs....hahaha....fun memories  huh?!....Big smile

Edited by kimpan - 28 March 2010 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by Ektaj

Hina .. that was a fab VM! Loved it! Clap 

The song & scenes fitted in sooo perfectly Clap Yami/Leher looked sooo beautiful .. and the way GK/Abeer was looking at her .. all besotted .. awwww! Perfect!!

I noticed one thing in the VM .. that I had not noticed in the episode Tongue In the part when Abeer does the sher-o-shayari, guessing her name .. there is point where he says something and she turns her head away and smiles .. then turns back to look at him, back to the irritated/angry look Embarrassed LOL  So she was sorta attracted to Abeer from the beginning .. but was just holding up her guard Embarrassed Coz even in the Pyar Ki Daastan song .. when she is standing by the pillar .. she smiles like she is besotted with Abeer herself! Embarrassed

thanks Eks

and it was the same with me,I never noticed the slight blush and the sweet smile before,only now when I was mixing I noitced it and thought of including the scene in the VM ...Abeer ka jaadi Leher par shuru se chala hua tha,bas she never knew or accepted it :)

the pyaar ki dastaan song was an early teaser to their love story but we kept thinking it was just the start of friendship ,par wo to pyaar hi tha :)

Eks, Hina,
exactly! I didn't realise also that in donon ke kahaani waheen se shuru ho gayi thi! I thought it was attraction and general lafanga giri from Abeer and a slow realisation from Leher. par nahin! love at first sight, by god. Shocked Like Hina, I was also looking at the old epis for suitable shots and Leher Mathur is already blushing and gasping for breath because she just encountered Abeer on the terrace for the first time! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
In retrospect, I find it very very sweet.
Bubble

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

lol Bubble,VM making is definitely helping us realize/re-discover the love at first sight that we kinda missed to notice... it was pakka se pehli nazar ka pehla pyar  :)

soapbubble

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

ok,you're allowed to think I'm crazy (thats if u havent already:P)
I'm obsessed with AbHer and making VMs on them...I listen to any song and I jump at the first available opportunity to mix some AbHer scenes on it ...
well this one may not be the best song going but I thought it goes well with the current pre-confession phase ...

so here's Nahi hona tha from Pardes.hoping this will be my last sad mix for now !

cheers
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 25 May 2010 at 9:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.devilsadvocatesam.-Aysha-

abher

abher

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
OMG I LUVED DIS 1 NAHI HONA THA ITS AWASOME DA SCENES DAT U PUT.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top