Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Hina's VMs~ Tera Deedar Hua & Kukkad kamaal Da~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 3 Page 39

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@Hina: thanks so much HinaHug. Thanks for heeding to my request.
 Apt scenes at the right places!Clap

I knew that this song would look lovely in the YPNHK context, such a lovely story....Yami is beautiful enough to qualify for this number and Abeer looks besotted enough with her. Hope the director takes a cue from this and adds it to the showDay Dreaming

A perfect ending to the Sunday. Thanks againHug

Edited by Marina.India1 - 28 March 2010 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hina's VMs~ Tera Deedar Hua & Kukkad kamaal Da~ (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Loved the VM Hina...ab taarifon ki aadath dallo, great work.....hai hai special for many reasonsWink

hinz

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
One of my all time favourite songs and a lovely VM, Hina. Clap Thanks so much.
Bubble

hinz

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hina .. that was a fab VM! Loved it! Clap 

The song & scenes fitted in sooo perfectly Clap Yami/Leher looked sooo beautiful .. and the way GK/Abeer was looking at her .. all besotted .. awwww! Perfect!!

I noticed one thing in the VM .. that I had not noticed in the episode Tongue In the part when Abeer does the sher-o-shayari, guessing her name .. there is point where he says something and she turns her head away and smiles .. then turns back to look at him, back to the irritated/angry look Embarrassed LOL  So she was sorta attracted to Abeer from the beginning .. but was just holding up her guard Embarrassed Coz even in the Pyar Ki Daastan song .. when she is standing by the pillar .. she smiles like she is besotted with Abeer herself! Embarrassed

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

thanks so much for the appreciation guys
u all are such sweethearts
I'm truly delighted with the response :)

@Honey,Sam,Ritika,Sanju-thanks guys
Yami is indeed very pretty and the song describes he beauty very well,especially the way Abeer praises her ...its simply adorable !

Edited by hinanaziri - 28 March 2010 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpan

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

Hina, your VM on chaudvi ka chand, is magical, purely magical. Day Dreaming With your VM and Honey's FF, I am gone for the day. Oh and add Telly Tadka interview. Wow, this forum has been so active during the weekend. I dont even care about the promo now.

I am so grateful to this show for bringing the old songs magic back. And now we have Vms on old songs, so unique, so lovely, so simple, just love it. Hina, the song is just perfect. And you have aptly matched the scenes to the lyrics. Brilliant job. Clap Well, time to see the video again. Smile

Oh Honey's FF I've still got to read,I'm sure its fab
and the interview as well I havent watched yet ,been busy packing all day !

Thanks so much for liking the VM Anvi,feels great !
the old songs are such charmers ,love them and the YPNHK team for bringing them back

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Hina .. that was a fab VM! Loved it! Clap 

The song & scenes fitted in sooo perfectly Clap Yami/Leher looked sooo beautiful .. and the way GK/Abeer was looking at her .. all besotted .. awwww! Perfect!!

I noticed one thing in the VM .. that I had not noticed in the episode Tongue In the part when Abeer does the sher-o-shayari, guessing her name .. there is point where he says something and she turns her head away and smiles .. then turns back to look at him, back to the irritated/angry look Embarrassed LOL  So she was sorta attracted to Abeer from the beginning .. but was just holding up her guard Embarrassed Coz even in the Pyar Ki Daastan song .. when she is standing by the pillar .. she smiles like she is besotted with Abeer herself! Embarrassed
Eks: she was attracted to him from the first time they met on the chath...you could make that out as she was still singing in her heart after she ran away from the chath after it started raining, guess she was also shy....also from the way she was staring at him from the balcony in the cricket scene.....plus in many of the initial scenes it was subtlely visible.

But she did not indicate it then, for two reasons, in my opinion: a) being a small-town girl who would not usually admit to such feelings and b) right from the beginning rama chachi portrayed abeer as a good-for-nothing mohallawala ladka, so she was more guarded....but she was SURELY attracted from the word go, no doubt about it....WinkTongue

Edited by Marina.India1 - 28 March 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpansam.

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahuul

Great work!!
Chaudvi ka Chand was beautiful my kind of music.

Yami looking so beautiful, but she was looking best with the bindiSmileWonder why she doesnt she put bindi more often?Lovely VM!!Smile

Thanks Rahul !
and yeah Yami does look good with a bindi ,I guess she saves the bindis for special ocassions?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top