Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
One of my all time favourite songs and a lovely VM, Hina. πŸ‘ Thanks so much.
Bubble
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hina .. that was a fab VM! Loved it! πŸ‘ 

The song & scenes fitted in sooo perfectly πŸ‘ Yami/Leher looked sooo beautiful .. and the way GK/Abeer was looking at her .. all besotted .. awwww! Perfect!!

I noticed one thing in the VM .. that I had not noticed in the episode πŸ˜› In the part when Abeer does the sher-o-shayari, guessing her name .. there is point where he says something and she turns her head away and smiles .. then turns back to look at him, back to the irritated/angry look 😳 πŸ˜†  So she was sorta attracted to Abeer from the beginning .. but was just holding up her guard 😳 Coz even in the Pyar Ki Daastan song .. when she is standing by the pillar .. she smiles like she is besotted with Abeer herself! 😳
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so much for the appreciation guys
u all are such sweethearts
I'm truly delighted with the response :)

@Honey,Sam,Ritika,Sanju-thanks guys
Yami is indeed very pretty and the song describes he beauty very well,especially the way Abeer praises her ...its simply adorable !

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Hina, your VM on chaudvi ka chand, is magical, purely magical. 😍 With your VM and Honey's FF, I am gone for the day. Oh and add Telly Tadka interview. Wow, this forum has been so active during the weekend. I dont even care about the promo now.

I am so grateful to this show for bringing the old songs magic back. And now we have Vms on old songs, so unique, so lovely, so simple, just love it. Hina, the song is just perfect. And you have aptly matched the scenes to the lyrics. Brilliant job. πŸ‘ Well, time to see the video again. 😊

Oh Honey's FF I've still got to read,I'm sure its fab
and the interview as well I havent watched yet ,been busy packing all day !

Thanks so much for liking the VM Anvi,feels great !
the old songs are such charmers ,love them and the YPNHK team for bringing them back

Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

The song & scenes fitted in sooo perfectly πŸ‘ Yami/Leher looked sooo beautiful .. and the way GK/Abeer was looking at her .. all besotted .. awwww! Perfect!!

I noticed one thing in the VM .. that I had not noticed in the episode πŸ˜› In the part when Abeer does the sher-o-shayari, guessing her name .. there is point where he says something and she turns her head away and smiles .. then turns back to look at him, back to the irritated/angry look 😳 πŸ˜†  So she was sorta attracted to Abeer from the beginning .. but was just holding up her guard 😳 Coz even in the Pyar Ki Daastan song .. when she is standing by the pillar .. she smiles like she is besotted with Abeer herself! 😳

Eks: she was attracted to him from the first time they met on the chath...you could make that out as she was still singing in her heart after she ran away from the chath after it started raining, guess she was also shy....also from the way she was staring at him from the balcony in the cricket scene.....plus in many of the initial scenes it was subtlely visible.

But she did not indicate it then, for two reasons, in my opinion: a) being a small-town girl who would not usually admit to such feelings and b) right from the beginning rama chachi portrayed abeer as a good-for-nothing mohallawala ladka, so she was more guarded....but she was SURELY attracted from the word go, no doubt about it....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by Marina.India1 - 14 years ago
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuul

Great work!!
Chaudvi ka Chand was beautiful my kind of music.

Yami looking so beautiful, but she was looking best with the bindi😊Wonder why she doesnt she put bindi more often?Lovely VM!!😊

Thanks Rahul !
and yeah Yami does look good with a bindi ,I guess she saves the bindis for special ocassions?

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marina.India1

@Hina: thanks so much HinaπŸ€—. Thanks for heeding to my request.

Apt scenes at the right places!πŸ‘

I knew that this song would look lovely in the YPNHK context, such a lovely story....Yami is beautiful enough to qualify for this number and Abeer looks besotted enough with her. Hope the director takes a cue from this and adds it to the show😍

A perfect ending to the Sunday. Thanks againπŸ€—

Aww thanks so much Marina
so glad u liked it, I was quite unsure of the meaning of many words so matched it to the closest scenes possible...

Abeer looks amazing and Leher is extremely beautiful as well
It was fun making the mix  and I had to do it this weekend or the idea would be stalking me throughout my holiday :)

thanks again for the request  !

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimpan

Loved the VM Hina...ab taarifon ki aadath dallo, great work.....hai hai special for many reasonsπŸ˜‰

taarifo ki aadat ? lol Kim,u're being too kind there😳
special for many reasons haha ,coz my grandfather-in -law asked my hubby to dedicate this song to me and hub was clueless abt the lyrics ,but still kept smiling throughout the song assuming the song expressed true love πŸ˜† ... he jumped when I played the song yesterday while making the VM and recollected the scene from years ago 😳...

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

thanks Eks

and it was the same with me,I never noticed the slight blush and the sweet smile before,only now when I was mixing I noitced it and thought of including the scene in the VM ...Abeer ka jaadi Leher par shuru se chala hua tha,bas she never knew or accepted it :)

the pyaar ki dastaan song was an early teaser to their love story but we kept thinking it was just the start of friendship ,par wo to pyaar hi tha :)
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No exaggeration Hina...ur VMs are very impressive....looking forward to many more...and what a cute story of hubby's and urs....hahaha....fun memories  huh?!....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago