27th MarchSBS-PRATIGYA's succes party (link added) - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by anchal2

actually komal, kesar, prats were all simple and pretty...they didn't go over board like certain someone😆
ok even if she forgot to check in the mirro, didn't she realize ir when she saw everyone else, and the dancing
🤣🤣 can't wait to see her on monday for the first time...🤣🤣

I think the mirror cracked when she went to check herself in the mirror, bole to sasura sheesha bhi chatak gaya!!! ðŸ˜† Thats why she came like that! 😆
Thankyou so much!

Oh Man!!!!! Where do I start from...that video was such a good dose on Arhaan.....I grow fonder of him each day....this ain't good.

Everyone looked really nice. I like how most of the people didn't over-did themselves and just came in simple attires. But, dude, what was Naina ji wearing? what got into her? LOL! and she was dancing hilariously.....hahaha.....I laughed so much. Naina ji you aren't in a dance competition..please save those moves for there....did y'all see those hand movements she did....haha....O' God! What a true entertainer! 🤣

Umm...okay now we come up to Pooja and my beloved Arhaan. They looked nice ...umm...okay they looked nice together   enough to leave me with a hint of jealousy. Oh Man! It hurts...Tis' hurts!  

Arhaan looked really nice...and I was squeling and smiling so widely at his expressions... I looveeed how he raised his eye brows at Pooja when she said he cant look at someone else....OH MY.....ahh....hez soo serene, so handsome....
tis hurts....tis hurts...
thanks for the link, its nice to see the cast in their elements. arhan and pooja looked cute together, what on earth was Nainaji doing, she was all over Ankit😕
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Hmm there could be something between Arhaan and Pooja, i mean why were Komal and adarsh not dancing together lol?..>Btw who was that girl in the red dress??? i caught Krishna staring at the red dress girl a few times and Pratigya looking very jealous
Anyways i just Pratigya off-screan, she is simple, funny and charming...Arhaan is shy and quiet he he!

Xoxo

I was wondering the same thing...

It sorta looks like its Roli?!?
Even if it is, then why the heck was she dressed so peppily... 😕  but I guess it would be wrong to complain since Krishna's mommy was wearing a dress too and if I may add, looked so unrecognizable!
arhaan and pooja were sooo engrossed in each other😛 dat  poor chandu was not getting any attention😆.but i 4 sure  think dat dey r dating
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Wow Thats roli?? LOL, she is unrecognizable, yeah she is barely in the show!...i didnt see Dadi ( Prats) or Angad in the party, they have a much bigger role then Roli does lol!...But yes anchal felt the same, anyone else feel the same? that Arhaan was staring at her? lol!

ps pratigya is simple off-screen too, how cute :D!

Xoxo
Yeah, it looked like Arhaan was staring at Roli but after I watched the video for the...ummm...6th time, lol, I think, maybe Roli was saying something and he was trying to hear her and so he had to look at her to hear her clearly on the dance floor....

PS:  Liked to see KriYa dancing together....Both of them looked simply cute and awesome!!!
oh god what in earth is it happening.....its a party or some dance competition.....its so funny the way they danced....

nainaji-adarsh simply set the stage on fire...mother-son relationship becomes into hot dance oh god...i swear everyone would be looking at the,......

ankit pulled arhaan into dance floor and they both set the floor on fire...that was a rocking dance between both bro-in-laws

sajjan singh stole the whole lime light with his funky dance...i literally was laughing so much....

arhaan-pooja...well i don't think that was even a close dance...guys just check KMH party where pooja-salil danced....my god that was simply a close dance they were too closed together and karan-kritika joined them into the dance and set the stage on fire all 4 of them.....this dance was like pooja teaching arhaan dancing since he is so shy to dance with a beautiful girl....but they are very cute together...arhaan is so shy and sweet....he is man of few words....

the girls gang komal...arushi..pooja....kesar rocked the staged....

as for dressing....

pooja-she always wears simple in parties...even in KMH party she wore simple outfits...she never overdo in her outfits

arhaan-the hottest in the whole party.....he looks so hot in white...just love him...he is so shy...he is a reserved person

ankit-he is so cute in his outfit....he too wore so simple..he is in full masti mood

sajjan singh-at that age...its perfect suit

nainaji-what was she wearing in the party...it look funny.....but love her suit

komal-she looks so gorgeous....love her pink outfit

kesar-she looks very gorgeous in real-life...i hope to see such avtaar of hers in pratigya too......

arushi-she looks cute too....

the dance show stealer is nanaji-adarsh and sajjan singh....
the jodis is definetly arhaan-pooja
the best outfit its arhaan...pooja...adarsh...komal...kesar

as for the arhaan-pooja comments....well its from pratigya to krishna and not pooja to arhaan.....but it was so cute....but arhaan is so shy and sweet...he is very silent man...i guess in real life....he hides alot of emotions within himself never disclose to anyone....

he reminds me of the movie Lamhe where anil kapoor plays viren....arhaan is just like viren from lamhe....viren was very shy...sweet...reserved and silent in the movie...and arhaan is the same in real life.... 

Edited by Mages - 14 years ago
omgg theyy dancinn likee crazzyy...loll
but loveeddd itttt! Arhaan and Pooja lookinn sooo cutteee n hottt togetherr!!

Originally posted by monny

<font size="6">i watched it on sbs just now.
</div>
<div>i noticed sumthing.......plz give ur view on this....

1)prats was whispering something in krishna's ears.

2)they danced holding each others hands.

they looked so cute together.

</font>

Yea u r rght sweetyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am also staring at that!!!!

soooo sweet and cuteeeeeeeeeeee naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😳
you guys are hilarious getting jealous. i think we should be happy if they are a couple but i wish they weren't not because i am jealous because when people become couples then there might be breakups and then things get nasty and not friendly so after the show is over they can become a couple. it is nice to see them all good friends because chemistry offscreen translates onscreen.