Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

dont u think we need a change in case names?
i mean they use Khooni atleast once in 2 months. n in aahat also. yesterday i saw a li'l bit. the epi name ws Khooni Haveli! 😆

Sony should put a ban on the word Khoon and all its derivations from being used in the title for 1 year or at least 6 months. 😆
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: somu_05

you know what debayon.. i was about to say.. in the next episodes thread.. that i hoep they have a terrorist in the coming episodes...!!! even though CID 's last three episodes have like completely rocked.. we need something of national importance 2 carry on the successful episodes...! i really want our trio dealing with Terrorists..!! and showing them what CId's got..!! 😉

Yeah, it'll be a good episode. Publicity for both the IPL and CID, not that both need any more publicity, but still.....
Suvo25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think it should be done. I am very big CID fan and even starts a quarel at home to watch the episodes. But sometimes due to college or someother work I miss th ebeginning of the episode or sometimes see only a part of the episode but dont get its name. Like the episode which showed that people were killed in a resort with the Curare poison. I saw a part of the episode (due to tutions) and did not get its name. I am still searching for the name of the episode. Can anyone tell me the name of the episode and also the link where I can watch it online?
Suvo25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somu_05

you know what debayon.. i was about to say.. in the next episodes thread.. that i hoep they have a terrorist in the coming episodes...!!! even though CID 's last three episodes have like completely rocked.. we need something of national importance 2 carry on the successful episodes...! i really want our trio dealing with Terrorists..!! and showing them what CId's got..!! 😉

There was a episode called "ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar" which dealt with a terrorist.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

After every break when the case resumes they can give title like in starting they give for few seconds that will be OK

good suggestion