ritika06

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Gaurav happy with career graph

Decrease text sizeIncrease text size
March 27th, 2010
  •  

•  

Gaurav happy with career graph

Neither bored of his profession nor life, Gaurav Khanna however claims that his lifestyle is definitely boring. "I don't drink, nor do I smoke or go to pubs. I am not in a relationship, nor do I have a girlfriend. That certainly should sound quite boring," says the actor who is currently playing the lead in Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam. However, on the work front Gaurav is happy with the way his career is going.
"I have been around for four years and have progressed from playing character roles and second leads to main leads," he says. Talking about his role in Yeh Pyaar.. Gaurav says he is playing a fun loving, non-muscular guy-next-door who hails from a high class Brahmin family. "Abhir is sweet, vulnerable and talkative. I am enjoying doing the role because I come from Kanpur and the show is based in Lucknow. So I can easily identify with the story and character," he explains.
However, he denies that the show is an inter-caste love story. "It's a simple and sweet love story inspired by romantic old Hindi film songs where the villain is the situation and not the caste," he adds.

Edited by ritika06 - 27 March 2010 at 12:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anee00Marina.India1tvfrnds001kimpanRomantiChik.bohemian.QueenAnnie18Anvi2009sam.tvrasikahapinezz13rahmona_pakswe-Aysha-Eksie

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Ritika for the article. Smile

And Gaurav, nahhh, your life is not boring, it is interesting. It is so rare in this day and age to meet guys who dont drink and all. There is so much more to life than just drinking, going to pub and all. And the fact that he does not do all this, makes him all the more interesting.

And about the last sentence he said, it is a simple and sweet love story, I hope the new writers keep it this way. This is how we want it too. They should not go ott or show us nonsensical tracks. And when he said, situation is the villian, I wonder what he meant. I thought various situations will bring them together, like M-R marriage, temple incident.

Edited by Anvi2009 - 27 March 2010 at 1:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapekimpan.bohemian.QueenAnnie18sam.rahmona_paksweEksie

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
lov u GK.......
sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article ritika.I always love to read and know more about gauravEmbarrassedAnd i agree with avni i hope the new writers keep the story sweet and simple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eksie

Anee00 Newbie
Anee00
Anee00

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Gaurav, how he says himself boring? Dont understand.
Well, his career graph is good but i think it should be more higher as he is the top versatile performer in Telly world. Infact, I suggest he should go for big world, Bollywood. He truly belongs and deserves it for BIG

But same again, he is too lazy or too shy for that, I think so

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1kimpansam.Eksie

kimpan Goldie
kimpan
kimpan

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Ritika, thanks for the article....loved reading about GK...as always!
But he says it's not based on caste system, just a love story with villain ???? It is a bit confusing, if caste is not the situation then why did they bring in M-R fiasco? This also means we have to put up with creepy Omi for a longer time than we thought....I hope this Omi doesn't show up at the temple on Monday Angry....
I am thinking they have to fight their respective families too because of the caste and the class difference....Bhooda wouldn't let go of the caste thing at any cost....
Is this a result of the change in the writers? . Though I would be glad not having to witness  humiliation based on caste system yet again, but I thought caste formed the essence of the story....confusedConfused....please tell me if I am missing something here....

And yes u r not boring, u r a perfect catch for any single gal....LOL

Edited by kimpan - 27 March 2010 at 5:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.tvrasikaEksie

gauravfan Senior Member
gauravfan
gauravfan

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged

i guess what he means is that the situations that r created whether due to caste or other characters is the villain in the story.

and no GK u r not boring. isko boring nahi achha kehte hainLOL
kalyug mein achhe logon ko boring mana jaata hai ha ha.
aise achhe ladke aaj kal kahaan milte hain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.Eksie

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing

Go to top