Uttaran

did ichcha apologise to veer ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i was just trying to remember - did ichcha ever apologise to veer for the marriage faisco ??? did she ever go to him and say - i'm sorry for messing up your life ??

just curious ..... i watch uttaran on-and-off so probably i missed an episode but i can't remember any conversation after marriage between the two regarding this ... the only thing i recall is her requesting veer to take back tapu ................

does anyone else recall anything like this ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did ichcha apologise to veer ?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
dont expect such things from a serial whose main motto is to show tappu baba 's victory ..
and only iccha's devotion towards tappu ..
if the cv's get time from thinking what will tappu's next plan be or how to promote her or how to take more close ups ... then they will have time for other characters LOL
till then baaki sare characters jaya bhaad mein ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblueDhriti.Istila

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Ichcha apologising ......... LOL LOL LOL she's very happy that Veer's got a person who loves her and she has fixed it for him Angry why would she apologise Angry all she does is only ask Veer to consider Taps as his wife Angry Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

deepseas

Groupbie

deepseas

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ichha kya apologize karegi? Arrey, woh toh last episode mein bhi bol rahi thi that after marriage (to Vansh) her mission will be to unite Tapaysa and Veer. I have this to say to her--Ek toh tumne Veer ko chod diya. Phir you want to force him to spend his life with a girl who does not have a single moral value (C'mon you love her, but you can't force Veer to do the same.) Third, you go and marry Veer's brother.
Aur waise bhi, Tappu aur zyaada kya kar sakti hai jo usne aaj tak nahin kiya ho? Woh kuch bhi kare Ichha will continue to look at her lovingly. Btw, where is Kuki? Ichha ke liye dusre sab mar gaye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

anjum nani , kuki and other friends

damini school's kids

everyone vanished

one doubt

this time also ichaa will be in goonghat

queen_of_hearts