Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Kal El

I'm a big fan of Star Trek too. I think the 2nd, 3rd and 4th films (which formed a trilogy of sorts) and the 6th were good. I liked them. The first one really suffered because they were originally planning a sequel tv series and then decided to make a movie and recycled the tv scripts into a movie. And the 5th had a poor script and poor special effects. As far as the TNG films are concerned, the only good one was First Contact I think (though it had its issues). The others did not live up to expectations. Definitely the Kirk-Spock-McCoy trio is fantastic! 😊

Ohhh, even I love the 3 of them...especially the battle of wits between McCoy and Spock. πŸ˜ƒ
A similar type of chemistry like our CID trio but in a different way.

Actually Salunkhe sometimes reminds me of McCoy.
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
good suggestion I'd love 2 see cid in big screen.
jatt48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
          nice idea
CID in film and most important daya and abhijit in big screenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘maza agia jaldi karoπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
i love CIDπŸ‘πŸΌ
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is true is that the X-Files 2nd movie did flop in the box office, so it really depends on the content of that movie.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

What is true is that the X-Files 2nd movie did flop in the box office, so it really depends on the content of that movie.

Yeah it all depends on the way they make the movie... I wish they would somehow think of making a movie... maybe I should send B.P.Singh an email  πŸ˜› Any one got his email id?
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't mind as long as the cast remains the same.