Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
hey guys....i dont know why but todays episode was one of my favs in the baby track...........

im like really happy TongueTongue because now is the point where we would expect the tensed drama between the charecters in any other show we would hear tan tan ta type musicDead and it would get all serious bcause girls would think that baby is one of the boysCry and so on.....the show would come to a boring point..............

but mjht will be mjht........it didnt disapoint me cause even with the serious track there isnt sas bahu serial type drama..........the girls wont let any of the boys in the houseLOL and nupur even when shes mad she is thinking about dil to pagle hai kya sharukh ko pata tha ke madurhi uski life me ane wali hai us ne to karishma ko kiss nahi kiyaLOL..........all the girls  cracked me upROFL

im really happy knowing that mjht will always stay the same with its masti full and cute romance........

im proud to be a mjhtianStarStar

wat say guys i know that everyone was starting to have a fealing that mjht will change and become boring........
but i dont think that wil ever happen even with the seriousness there is room for fun and masti in our favorite show.......agree with me or not??

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongueTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaaniangelCutiepieSajanfmaryamssneha_wahiangel.sameeget_jasneetriteshhere--brownies132--mayur-tashashivangi278PrInCeSs_dIVazobshehscinerdAnjali_12wickedangelkirti123ChasingLiberty--YaZ--t-mayur-sajan-jMagicLanternthejazzgalmysterygurl1427relentless.aashizin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mjht will be mjht...." in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shanoo-Jani

Shanoo-Jani

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
well that what make MJHT special...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehazaheer-CreativeSoul-

musicalrain

musicalrain

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I lovedddddddddddd yest. episode.
Rati was hillarious!

raj_ms_nasha-CreativeSoul-

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
yes so true....i had so much fun watching MJHT after soooooo long....I mean i liked all of the previous tracks, but they were serious.....but now MJHT is back to its masti bhari self....and i am enjoying it to the core!!! See this is why i love being  MJHTIAN.....and not a sajan or mayur fan!!! I love everyone in the show because they are different.....i love both couples and i just love MJHT because of all of the actors and actresses in it.....I laughed my butt off today can't wait till Monday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

kirti123

IF-Dazzler

kirti123

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
so true mjht will always remain mjht and our nupur she is filmy and that makes her special then the other bahus she is such a character that instead of crying she makes others cry LOL just hoping we get our real mjht back anyways nice post

raj_ms_nasha-CreativeSoul-

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
totally agree dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur18sajan-ms-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
thanx for replying everyone......and kriti 123 ur right nupur isnt one of those bahu she dosnt cry she makes everyone cryLOL........

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Heyyy! ur so right! thank god that this is not a saas bahu type!!!! So i don't think that we should be complaining! And yes, I am also proud to be an MJHTian!

-BlueEyes--CreativeSoul-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top