CID
CID

India-Forums

EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) (Page 7)

suhani.cipamisa IF-Rockerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by drilabh

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

When I was watching the promo it just came to mind the some hilarious story written by Visrom and others. about CID team playing cricket and ball hit the man and etc. Nice one creatives take idea from here only.

hey which story was it? i cud not find it on the forums! can some one plz give me d link! i wanna read it!!!!
I think you had posted the thread, or was it devashri, about ACP's love for cricket

well i havent... i dont even remember this thread!! plz any1 who has commented on it dig into ure post lists and gv me d link!!! pleas i wnt to read it!!!!!! thanx!!!!
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

When I was watching the promo it just came to mind the some hilarious story written by Visrom and others. about CID team playing cricket and ball hit the man and etc. Nice one creatives take idea from here only.

hey which story was it? i cud not find it on the forums! can some one plz give me d link! i wanna read it!!!!
I think you had posted the thread, or was it devashri, about ACP's love for cricket

well i havent... i dont even remember this thread!! plz any1 who has commented on it dig into ure post lists and gv me d link!!! pleas i wnt to read it!!!!!! thanx!!!!
Here's the link:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1351969
suhani.cipamisa IF-Rockerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Here's the link:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1351969

Thanx Debayon!! Smile
wanderer Groupbie
wanderer
wanderer

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Link to promo added to the first post.

Well lets hope its not silly or atleast gives us something to take back. Finally seeing a colony, a flat in CID, I  was tired of same duplex standalone bungalows.

I have always wondered where the devil do they get these spacious bungalows, with private driveways and all in Mumbai?Confused

Even drivers, servants, accountants, salemen, all seems to be having these duplexes. I have sort of developed a complex watching these cottages etc.I know they must be convinient for shoots and all that, but still.....Unhappy
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I couldn't be on net just got time now as link has been already provided.

More precisely link is here:-
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1351969&TPN=4
here it is daya score the six and it hits drink boy.

So  just saying coincidence. just 20 days back this hilarious story was written
somu_05 Senior Member
somu_05
somu_05

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hmmm..!! you know... not complarimg this case 2 the previous ones..! this case is interesting so far..!! they have summed up many different ways of killing in one murder..!!!!! physical way(cricket ball) Gunshots in house...!! and poison ...!! all three reasons..! its great..!!

hah by the way... ACP usually doesnt take part in you knw bak bitching about salunkhe wen hez wrking..1!! today he was as much into it as much as Abhi sir..!!! hshah it was one hilarious moment..!! LOL
shaina_mbbs Groupbie
shaina_mbbs
shaina_mbbs

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
It was a quite a gud episode.I have noticed ACP sir was bubbling with energy whereas daya sir was looking too tired, it cud be seen on his face.loved his dialogue when ACP questioned him whether he has commented on salunkhe "Nahi mujhe apne aap se baat karne ki adat nahi hai"
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I would say not bad. I mean it was way better than Dead Boxer  and Raaz Khooni Panje Ka. I was much better than I thought it will be. But that Shraddha lady was a pain, very badly written character and getting into absolutely stupid arguments. I felt her behavior would lead to bad effect on the kids. Dialogs should have been better. Editing needs to be tighter.

Again they sent Daya-Abhi in different directions to investigate, yaar, I mean we want to see them together. And Freddie stop calling yourself Khota Sikka.

Originally posted by shaina_mbbs

daya sir was looking too tired, it cud be seen on his face

I hope Daya Sir was well and is in good health. The Shimla outdoor was very taxing, lot of physical exertion then sudden climate change back in Mumbai. I hope he did not fall sick or something and yet continued to shoot. I hope he takes good rest, health always comes first.

Originally posted by shaina_mbbs

daya sir was looking too tired, it cud be seen on his face.loved his dialogue when ACP questioned him whether he has commented on salunkhe "Nahi mujhe apne aap se baat karne ki adat nahi hai"

LOL Yeah loved how he said it.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 02 April 2010 at 2:24pm

Go to top