CID

EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Just watched the promo. At first go it looked kind of silly to me. A small boy hits the ball hard in gulley cricket. It breaks a window and an elderly person inside gets hit on the head and dies. What can be the mystery?Confused

That somebody inside the house took advantage of the situation and hit the elderly man from inside the house with the ball itself or maybe something else and killed him???LOL ACP was shown examining the window pane very seriously.

Yeah, but on a serious note, I have once witnessed an elderly lady, who was walking past youngsters playing cricket on road, getting hit on her ear. She collapsed immediately with blood pouring out profusely from her ear. Since she stayed in the neighbourhood, I later came to know that she had lost her hearing capacity completely. Cricket on the road is really very dangerous.

Edited by wanderer - 31 March 2010 at 1:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wanderer

Just watched the promo. At first go it looked kind of silly to me. A small boy hits the ball hard in gulley cricket. It breaks a window and an elderly person inside gets hit on the head and dies. What can be the mystery?Confused

You made me laugh. I have not seen the promo yet but the way you wrote I was imagining the scene LOL LOL. This one will probably fall in Dead Boxer and Raaj Khooni Panje Ka category.Confused

Edited by prabhanarayan - 31 March 2010 at 1:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

You made me laugh. I have not seen the promo yet but the way you wrote I was imagining the scene LOL LOL. This one will probably fall in Dead Boxer and Raaj Khooni Panje Ka category.Confused

Exactly...what makes these stories silly is the motive behind the murder...it is so weak.

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Now come to think of it. Somebody, who wants to kill that person, is already in the house, immediately jumps into action and makes it look like an accident from a cricket ball.LOL The guy should be appreciated for his presence of mind. He could turn the whole situation around for him in a jiffy. Just ask the ACP to give everybody an I.Q test, whoever comes first is the killer.Big smile

Yes, I am ready for another case in the category of that boxing episode.Ouch

Maybe the whole team was tired after their Manali trip. It shows in the following episode.LOL

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Now come to think of it. Somebody, who wants to kill that person, is already in the house, immediately jumps into action and makes it look like an accident from a cricket ball.LOL The guy should be appreciated for his presence of mind. He could turn the whole situation around for him in a jiffy. Just ask the ACP to give everybody an I.Q test, whoever comes first is the killer.Big smile

This is hilarious ROFLROFLROFL

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
i think so the promo will be late bcz on previous wed they have came in mumbai after manali murders shoot . they will need some rest and then they will start shoot so i think the promo will come on thus or even friday .

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
god... i want to see the promo.... i hope they dont go to the Feb episodes type... though it sounds like one....... Confused

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

CID Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
The promo is really funny. Just saw it... How can a person be killed by a ball hit by a child? Confused

I hope it is atleast a ok kind of episode n not the worst ones we experienced earlier in this year... Disapprove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top