EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Link to promo added to the first post.

Well lets hope its not silly or atleast gives us something to take back. Finally seeing a colony, a flat in CID, I  was tired of same duplex standalone bungalows.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 13 years ago
Case No. 411...?? how come..? shouldnt it be 614.....?
Originally posted by somu_05

Case No. 411...?? how come..? shouldnt it be 614.....?
its episode no 614 but old cid half hour  two weeks one case or three weeks .so case ne 411
i just was the promo. looks intresting
saw the promo..... hmm isnt ACP's voice like he's reading out a speech..!!! hahaha very you know ups and downs in his voice....!! 😉

Hmmm its ok... i mean... we had one whole month of good episodes right..!! we can give Creatives a break..!! a very shota sa break...!! and it wont be so bad ...!!!thats my opinion..!! haha IPL is on so a cricket related story..!! interesting..!1 Ironical...!! :p 😛
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

When I was watching the promo it just came to mind the some hilarious story written by Visrom and others. about CID team playing cricket and ball hit the man and etc. Nice one creatives take idea from here only.

hey which story was it? i cud not find it on the forums! can some one plz give me d link! i wanna read it!!!!
Originally posted by drilabh

hey which story was it? i cud not find it on the forums! can some one plz give me d link! i wanna read it!!!!
I think you had posted the thread, or was it devashri, about ACP's love for cricket
Originally posted by debayon

I think you had posted the thread, or was it devashri, about ACP's love for cricket

well i havent... i dont even remember this thread!! plz any1 who has commented on it dig into ure post lists and gv me d link!!! pleas i wnt to read it!!!!!! thanx!!!!
Originally posted by drilabh

well i havent... i dont even remember this thread!! plz any1 who has commented on it dig into ure post lists and gv me d link!!! pleas i wnt to read it!!!!!! thanx!!!!
Here's the link:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1351969
Originally posted by debayon

Here's the link:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1351969

Thanx Debayon!! 😊