CID
CID

India-Forums

   

EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) (Page 4)

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28687

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

just saw the promo thank god it doesn't have any guest appearances it has some kids playing cricket and the cricket ball goes and hits someone on the head and he dies,the CID team comes to do the investigation and says ki "ye maamla itna seedha nahin hai jitna dikhayi deta hai" so that means it not a simple incident but a murder. anyways happy to see no guest characters or these saas bahu actresses   Smile
 
Yeah...but by the sound of it, I don't expect anything spectacular either.
 
Cricket ball hits someone and he dies. They find some finger prints and some other clue, go to forensic lab, where Abhijeet flirts with Tarika. Then go to the suspect's address, Daya breaks the door, slaps the guy and they all come to the bureau, where he confesses and ACP says faansi.
 
Why does every case have to be a murder investigation? Every episode starts with a laash.
I am tired of khoons. I wish they did something else.
 
At least let them stop a murder from happening. Do they only have to find a khooni and give him faansi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabsunnyp1414

Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 23750

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by didobhav

just saw the promo thank god it doesn't have any guest appearances it has some kids playing cricket and the cricket ball goes and hits someone on the head and he dies,the CID team comes to do the investigation and says ki "ye maamla itna seedha nahin hai jitna dikhayi deta hai" so that means it not a simple incident but a murder. anyways happy to see no guest characters or these saas bahu actresses   Smile




Yeah...but by the sound of it, I don't expect anything spectacular either.


Cricket ball hits someone and he dies. They find some finger prints and some other clue, go to forensic lab, where Abhijeet flirts with Tarika. Then go to the suspect's address, Daya breaks the door, slaps the guy and they all come to the bureau, where he confesses and ACP says faansi.


Why does every case have to be a murder investigation? Every episode starts with a laash.

I am tired of khoons. I wish they did something else.


At least let them stop a murder from happening. Do they only have to find a khooni and give him faansi?

agree with you completely there is nothing special about this case and even i was thinking that why does every case have 2 be a murder investigation ?? and as you said even i think the investigation process would be as usual but anyways lets hope that maybe there will be some difference
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 3085

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
When I was watching the promo it just came to mind the some hilarious story written by Visrom and others. about CID team playing cricket and ball hit the man and etc. Nice one creatives take idea from here only.


prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Joined: 05 July 2005
Posts: 6852

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thats ok, thats the format we loved all along. Even I would like to see something other than khoon but as long as they can make the murders interesting and after the episode if I am able to take back something, I am ok with murders. I just hope the standard does not fall.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 31 March 2010 at 12:01am
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28687

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

When I was watching the promo it just came to mind the some hilarious story written by Visrom and others. about CID team playing cricket and ball hit the man and etc. Nice one creatives take idea from here only.


Oh yeah...I had completely forgotten about that one!!! Big smile
hin_sa Senior Member
hin_sa
hin_sa

Joined: 20 September 2009
Posts: 515

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Check the first post, is there any other detail that could/should be added.

<font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Note : Case numbers INCLUDE "CID 2004
Azaadi Special
" and "The Inheritance (CID 111)"</font>


What was the case azaadi special all about? Can anyone tell me?
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28687

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Thats ok, thats the format we loved all along. Even I would like to see something other than khoon but as long as they can make the murders interesting and after the episode if I am able to take back something, I am ok with murders. I just hope the standard does not fall.
 
Exactly...good episodes are the ones we keep  searching online again and again...for eg...I was just watching repeats of 'baby killer' just now...and how sweet it is. Smile
hin_sa Senior Member
hin_sa
hin_sa

Joined: 20 September 2009
Posts: 515

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Thats ok, thats the format we loved all along. Even I would like to see something other than khoon but as long as they can make the murders interesting and afterthe episode if I am able to take back something, I am ok with murders. I just hope the standard does not fall.


The cases can also be murder mixed with robbery or terrorism. I would like to see cases more of terrorism in CID. Everyone performs well in these type of cases, especially, acp, abhijeet and Daya. The gripping situation and the shortage of time is depicted very well. Plain murder cases really lower the standard of cid because the murder will be always commited due to petty reasons such as jealousy, property etc. They hardly come up with new ideas and one gets really fed up watching such murder cases.

Edited by abhijeetdaya - 31 March 2010 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabvisrom

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pictures from KHOONI KAMRE KA RAAZ

Author: devashri   Replies: 3   Views: 1453

devashri 3 1453 11 July 2010 at 8:00am by sunnyp1414
RATING : Khooni Daag (3-July-2010)

2 3

Author: zerry123   Replies: 16   Views: 1460

zerry123 16 1460 09 July 2010 at 3:37pm by tasharose
Written Update 3 July 10: Khooni Daag

Author: priya_sparsha   Replies: 7   Views: 1055

priya_sparsha 7 1055 08 July 2010 at 4:55am by -Ayushi-
EP 633 : Khooni Daag (3-Jul-2010)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: prabha.   Replies: 96   Views: 5778

prabha. 96 5778 06 July 2010 at 11:44am by Khula_Saand
Written Update 22 may 10 : Khooni Kamre Ke Raaz

Author: priya_sparsha   Replies: 8   Views: 1385

priya_sparsha 8 1385 29 May 2010 at 6:04am by deepikavarma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index