CID

EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
why isnt the promo out yet..? i am getting so excited...!! i hope the suspense of promo is because a good case is coming up......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

why isnt the promo out yet..? i am getting so excited...!! i hope the suspense of promo is because a good case is coming up......
The last time they showed a very late promo - the episode was khoon ki holi. They showed it only on Thursday. And you know how it was....Smile

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

<div></div>The last time they showed a very late promo - the episode was khoon ki holi. They showed it only on Thursday. And you know how it was....Smile

i was going to say that point..! then i thought some one would say you shouldnt hope.... haha you said that before khoon ki holi remember visrom..? anyways.. even i am having the feeling that later the promo.. more exciting the episode..!!!

btw.. Sr. Inspector Abhijit promo came quite early naa..? Tongue Tongue

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by visrom

<div></div>The last time they showed a very late promo - the episode was khoon ki holi. They showed it only on Thursday. And you know how it was....Smile

i was going to say that point..! then i thought some one would say you shouldnt hope.... haha you said that before khoon ki holi remember visrom..? anyways.. even i am having the feeling that later the promo.. more exciting the episode..!!!

btw.. Sr. Inspector Abhijit promo came quite early naa..? Tongue Tongue
A statement maybe true, but its converse need not be true... Tongue

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hopefully, this episode will be good minus the saas-bahu women.

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Prabha ji,

Just wanted you to know that I appreciate all the efforts that you are puting in. I try to log in and atleast read everyday, and have to say all of you are doing a commendable job. Will join in when I have something worthwhile to contribute.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
just saw the promo thank god it doesn't have any guest appearances it has some kids playing cricket and the cricket ball goes and hits someone on the head and he dies,the CID team comes to do the investigation and says ki "ye maamla itna seedha nahin hai jitna dikhayi deta hai" so that means it not a simple incident but a murder. anyways happy to see no guest characters or these saas bahu actresses   Smile

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
kool, I hope to catch it once I reach home and post it here.

@wanderer thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top