CID

EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
but you know even they had a chance of getting affected..!! you rub your eyes.. wipe your mouth and all after playing..! but still we re not keeping that into consideration..1! and for daya sir.. Plerease get well soon..!! hope 2 see him in full energy nd zeal in d next case....! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010) (Page 10)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

What I didn't like was the necesity of brinhttp://www.india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?M=Q&PID=29044491&PN=&TR=73ging in a child counselor. Why would you bring that in??? That made no sense to me. And the lady wasn't a very good actor either..Confused

well it is a rule in indian society that whenever a child is involved, whether he is a juvenile delinquent or not, a child counsellor or a lawyer shuold always be present. so the children's parents must have asked someone to protect their children...

yes that actress and character was reallyDead i mean the character was behaving rudely even though acp  and others were really nice to the children... and the actress.. well so soOuch

Originally posted by visrom

He was not in pain....he was just looking a bit exhausted.

hmm yesterday i caught up wt gutur gu... well right after coming back from manali he began shooting for cid next epi and gutur gu.... Uff y cant actors be allowed some rest and space!!! ds s wat i dont like among other things wen it comes to treatment of uncomplaining actors....Angry Angry

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
It was a very vague murder... how can the murderer be so sure that the ball will go into that house and that it will hit that man? And that too so hard. It's very strange that a murderer would plan something so vague that might or might not happen. The man could be in some other part of the house when the ball hit the window... Ermm It was somewhat lame

And as for Daya, he did look tired. You can make it out when he's chasing that maid. He's not able to run very fast... poor guy, hope he feels better soon.

Edited by zerry123 - 03 April 2010 at 11:48pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerry123

It was a very vague murder... how can the murderer be so sure that the ball will go into that house and that it will hit that man? And that too so hard. It's very strange that a murderer would plan something so vague that might or might not happen. The man could be in some other part of the house when the ball hit the window... Ermm It was somewhat lame
During the confession, the lady says that when the kids are playing cricket, the man used to hide behind the window, waiting for an opportunity for scolding them.

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

During the confession, the lady says that when the kids are playing cricket, the man used to hide behind the window, waiting for an opportunity for scolding them.

Oh yeah I forgot that part, but even then that ball never hit him that hard before right? So hard that the poison actually went into his blood stream... definitely not something that happens everyday.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

A more believable thing would have been that the ball hit the dead body. They should have shown the man was already dead/unconscious. Poison on the ball should have been a fluke, can't be used to plan a murder.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 05 April 2010 at 12:21am

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Just came to know from my friend who called me yesterday as she was having exams. She met CID in Shimla and said that on 17 March she could only meet Daya Sir as Aditya Sir and Shivaji Sir had left one night before. On 16 march she has seen them but not met. Thats why Daya sir might be more tired as they both left from Shimla before Daya sir. She will be returning to her home and then she will cal me. detail conversation later on.  I am so excited to talk her but she will be returning home and then calling me. She could not cal me before as because of her exam her parents had not recharged her phone. She could only receive not cal

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 05 April 2010 at 12:50am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged

O My God how lucky, sad she missed meeting Abhi Sir and ACP but SHE MET DAYA SIR!!!!. O What could I do to bring that day in my life? I guess I can only pray and pray harder so Bhagwanji listens to me. I can't wait to hear what she says about him.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 05 April 2010 at 1:03am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top