Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Link to promo added to the first post.

Well lets hope its not silly or atleast gives us something to take back. Finally seeing a colony, a flat in CID, I  was tired of same duplex standalone bungalows.

I have always wondered where the devil do they get these spacious bungalows, with private driveways and all in Mumbai?😕

Even drivers, servants, accountants, salemen, all seems to be having these duplexes. I have sort of developed a complex watching these cottages etc.I know they must be convinient for shoots and all that, but still.....😔
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't be on net just got time now as link has been already provided.

More precisely link is here:-
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1351969&TPN=4
here it is daya score the six and it hits drink boy.

So  just saying coincidence. just 20 days back this hilarious story was written
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm..!! you know... not complarimg this case 2 the previous ones..! this case is interesting so far..!! they have summed up many different ways of killing in one murder..!!!!! physical way(cricket ball) Gunshots in house...!! and poison ...!! all three reasons..! its great..!!

hah by the way... ACP usually doesnt take part in you knw bak bitching about salunkhe wen hez wrking..1!! today he was as much into it as much as Abhi sir..!!! hshah it was one hilarious moment..!! 😆
shaina_mbbs thumbnail
It was a quite a gud episode.I have noticed ACP sir was bubbling with energy whereas daya sir was looking too tired, it cud be seen on his face.loved his dialogue when ACP questioned him whether he has commented on salunkhe "Nahi mujhe apne aap se baat karne ki adat nahi hai"
prabha. thumbnail
I would say not bad. I mean it was way better than Dead Boxer  and Raaz Khooni Panje Ka. I was much better than I thought it will be. But that Shraddha lady was a pain, very badly written character and getting into absolutely stupid arguments. I felt her behavior would lead to bad effect on the kids. Dialogs should have been better. Editing needs to be tighter.

Again they sent Daya-Abhi in different directions to investigate, yaar, I mean we want to see them together. And Freddie stop calling yourself Khota Sikka.

Originally posted by: shaina_mbbs

daya sir was looking too tired, it cud be seen on his face

I hope Daya Sir was well and is in good health. The Shimla outdoor was very taxing, lot of physical exertion then sudden climate change back in Mumbai. I hope he did not fall sick or something and yet continued to shoot. I hope he takes good rest, health always comes first.

Originally posted by: shaina_mbbs

daya sir was looking too tired, it cud be seen on his face.loved his dialogue when ACP questioned him whether he has commented on salunkhe "Nahi mujhe apne aap se baat karne ki adat nahi hai"

😆 Yeah loved how he said it.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

I hope Daya Sir was well and is in good health. The Shimla outdoor was very taxing, lot of physical exertion then sudden climate change back in Mumbai. I hope he did not fall sick or something and yet continued to shoot. I hope he takes good rest, health always comes first.

Quite possible...they were in ice for several hours and again the chill lake where they hunted for the shoe....and then suddenly back to Mumbai and the deadline of Friday to meet every week....they cannot even take a few days' rest. No vacation, no long holiday, no sick leave.

Can be tiring, physically and emotionally....I appreciate our trio (and Freddie) for being motivated to carry on for so many years. 👏

About the episode....it was so-so....but cannot blame them. They cannot make a great episode when they all are so exhausted.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Video Link for the Case added to the first post.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was good episode as it was better than I expected. Thta child counselor lady was errr. reacting too much. Like the way ACP said to her you too eat (when she said that now children can eat).
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a fairly good episode... it got much better in the second half. When the aatma stuff popped up I was like "Oh God, not again!!" but thankfully it was handled well. 😆

I think that child welfare (?) lady character was unnecessary though.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This case was yawn worthy... the second I saw that old maid I knew there was something fishy about her. But anyways since everyone worked so hard for the last episode I guess they needed to relax for a bit.