Why is ammaji soooooo adamant on ruining pratigya? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
😉
Originally posted by sanaya11

i also want to see them two romancing..not just for kriya..but so tht amma jal ke rakh ho jaye gi..n baba will keep tlking her prats..woh aur jale.gi..n w/ it..i want to see krishna flirting w/ other grls..n prats gets mad at him..n then woh use manane jayega..n amma ji n SS n all sees them..she will get more n more jealous..tab aaye ga..assal maza..phir dekhna hain how she keeps them apart..!! lol..i also want to see a change in shakti..slowly towards his wife..how he will develop feeling for her..then he wont think villinish anymore..woh kahawat hain na..movies mein..pyaar changes ppl..lol
that will be very nice to see.but our duffer krishna will not do that...wo patni viratha hai 😉 pativ viratha ka male version...😆
Originally posted by shumi.

😉
that will be very nice to see.but our duffer krishna will not do that...wo patni viratha hai 😉 pativ viratha ka male version...😆

lol i know..but they cud show tht..once he wins over prats..he cud play around w/ her..to see if she really likes him..his frnds cud tell him to play a game or something..like flirting w/ grls..idont know..i want to see him flirting w/ other grls..afterall..hes krishna..radha kaise na jale!! lol 😆 mann me radha ke hi phool khile..lub tht song..
Originally posted by Shabz.

What is wrong with the woman, she can only find faults in pratigya and is doing her best to put her down all the time. Being a woman who is battered by her husband, she should never wish for any woman to bear the brunt of an abusive husband but instead, with the upmost pride she vowed to tell krishna about prats instigating kesar bhabi against shakti and even said she was gonna tell him to beat pratigya up. She is a shame to woman kind!!!!!

Sahi bola aapne, shame to women kind! Actually she is just jealous of Pratigya as Krishna listens to her more than his mother! She is hell jealous ki Pratigya is not treated the way they are treated by their husbands! Instead of appreciating his son's attitude, she is putting oil to fuel the fire! 😡 Lady that fire can burn your own relations, beware! Phir baad main mat bolna ki samjhaya nahin!

She was introduced as a good character initially, remember when she scolded Krishna for saying that "wo Pratigya ko utha layega!" All of a sudden uska character ekdum change ho gaya to what she is now!  Chudail!

Originally posted by Miketa

Krishna's mom is typical mother-in-law type she should be happy that Komol is wedded into decent family or dose she know the meaning of decent is? Whenever she tries to insult Pratigya fails each time but now I am afraid what if she joins hands with Angad Baba...

Amma wants that her children should rule over their wives/husband!
Shakti Kesar ko janwaroon ki tarah maare to thik hai, akhir wo uska beta hai na! 😡 But Kesar apne defence main awaaz uthaye to thik nahin, kyonki wo bahu hai! 😡

Wahin, Adarsh agar Komal ko maarna to door, kuch bol bhi de to bilkul thik nahin, wo Pratigya se badla lengi! Abe sasuri, jab apni beti ko aise treat hoote hue nahin dekh sakti to phir doosroon ki betiyaan kya insaan nahin hooti! 😡

This women should die! Kill her someone! 😡 😡 😡

amma is just jealous that her hubby does not care for her and she can't tolerate seeing anyone else not getting beaten up by their husband
Originally posted by humaaslam

amma is just jealous that her hubby does not care for her and she can't tolerate seeing anyone else not getting beaten up by their husband

so its like an eye for an eye...she shud instead pray to god tht no women gets treated like tht...the torture u go thru..why wud u want other ppl to go thru it?!..crzy ppl wud..so she def crazaayy (her character) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by pritirays

Shakti Kesar ko janwaroon ki tarah maare to thik hai, akhir wo uska beta hai na! 😡 But Kesar apne defence main awaaz uthaye to thik nahin, kyonki wo bahu hai! 😡

Wahin, Adarsh agar Komal ko maarna to door, kuch bol bhi de to bilkul thik nahin, wo Pratigya se badla lengi! Abe sasuri, jab apni beti ko aise treat hoote hue nahin dekh sakti to phir doosroon ki betiyaan kya insaan nahin hooti! 😡

🤣 ðŸ¤£  
Awww..thts sad!! ur really mad r'nt u?? 😆
Originally posted by pritirays

lol...looks like someone is out for ammaji's blood 😆
Edited by Shabz. - 14 years ago