gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

So what did I expect in CB today, the day of the cliffhanger?

It has been a week chalked up to Vishakha.  She is on a smash and grab crime spree since the moment she realized what she gave up and can now reclaim and in the process hurt Radhika.  So far things she has grabbed are materialistic in nature and do not mean much to Radhika, but will they in the long run?

Radhika and Dev are very confident in their love for each other and she is not worried about Dev.  The one thing that does hurt Radhika is that Vishakha is making the Purohit Parivaar, her Parivaar, suffer and she will not tolerate that very well.  We expect her to act but not right away.  Sthitapragna.  We may see her fighting her old and familiar internal demons first.  When she is ready, she will involve Dev in her fight.  This is a bigger fight than hiding Vishakha in the store room.

Shaantanu started the process and gave Vishakha power by adding the rocket fuel for her ego trip.  His involvement is to keep Vishakha as a distraction at PB, as she is the weakest link and cannot harm him, while he plots what he has to do.

Vishakha has Amma as her ally in the crime spree and she has Mrinalini who is trying to keep the fuel supply ad infinitum.  Both these allies are not the smartest minds known to Delhi!

As I predicted, Radhika used her first weapon, Shashtriji, in the battle against Vishakha and separated her from her grandmother.  She knew that Vishakha will not give up her hold on PB that easily but Amma has no choice but to return.  Evil is never smart, so Amma will stir up trouble remotely but Amma has left such an impression at Purohit Bhavan that anything she tries will not be well-received or believed.

Shashtriji did exactly what I expected him to do, - get a good handle on the situation.  He challenged Amma until Radhika intervened, and it yet again showed Radhika in a good light to the PF.  He took Amma away.  He is now on to Amma and will not have trouble understanding her pure evilness in the long run.  He may get swayed once in a while or hurt but not for long.

Amma will momentarily be able to discombobulate Shashtriji in Devkiji's absence but he has told Amma today that he cannot understand how the Amma who gave him his sanskaar can act the way she does ' his dhwidha!  Shashtriji made an important statement today that it was Vishakha who abandoned Dev and that alienation/abandonment can be held up by the kanoon in Dev's favor.  He also said that this is a fight of dharma and adharma and dharma is on their side.  2 of the 3 bases covered in Vishakha's statement.

Vishakha is dependent on Shantaanu to push her plan forward, it is of his making and she is a mere puppet.  Time is limited in which to smash and grab.  She will play on everyone's nerves at PB in the short run.  Radhika on the other hand has suffered long and waited long to get what she has gained and she will play the waiting game and let Vishakha exhaust herself and then choose to strike in a weak moment!  It would be the best strategy.

Mrinalini thinks she is sharpest tack in the box, but she is not.  Vaishali mentioned this week that we fed the snake and now it will bite us.  The same fate may await Mrinalini at Vishakha and possibly Shaantanu's hand.

I loved Shashtriji today for acting on his word and lighting the matchstick.  The pouring of mitti ka tel was not a coincidence.  In someone's head there will be a lightbulb coming on and will start putting 2 and 2 together and it may be Dev.  He will make the connection first and link the fire at their wedding to Amma.  That will get the ball rolling.

The wedding truth is a bit in the future, I believe. The steps will be going backwards one incident at a time with Shaantanu having a parallel track (if he is still around), to drag the revelations out.

So far all indications are that the story is going in the direction of PF as well as SF revelations and dark secrets coming out.

Edited by gardes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post, Gardes ... you covered all the bases ... so I have nothing to add

The episode truly showed Dev and the rest of PB what Rads had to put up with all her life.  The interesting thing to me was how Rads was the only one who went forward to douse out the fire.  Wonder if that had any impact on Vish.  Will that get Dev or Dadi thinking abt what Amma is actually capable of

Rads did the right thing by inviting Shastriji ... he took Amma out of the house.  She knows that working on Vish when she is by herself is a lot easier.   

Wonder how Amma will make Rads fall in Shastriji's eyes.  Will she inadvertently let some skeletons out of the closet by doing that?  And wonder which truth will come out first!  Will Amma say that Vish ran away bcos Dev was in love with Rads and never gave Vish the love she craved for?  We all know that neither Dev nor Vish were interested in each other ,  but wonder how Amma will position it
Banibond thumbnail
Gardes very nice analysis of the current events in CB and I am enjoying this high voltage drama, however today's episode has got me a bit worried especially Shatrijis statement regarding how he would not support even radhik if she was involved in aharma. We all know to certain extent radhika is also to be blamed for the current state of the families. Afterall she did hide and tried to force dev to have a relationship with VK knowing very well that they were not married. My fear is that the old hag will use this fact and sastrijis statement against radhika. She will twist the truth in a very ugly way that instead of radhika being the victim, will look like the bad guy in front of everyone.
I don't know why but I feel that CVs will bring out the truth but in a very convoluted way that radhika once again will suffer. I hope I'm wrong and the whole truth is revealed in its true form...exactly the way it happened. Edited by Banibond - 14 years ago
Naivedya thumbnail
Bravo, Bravo Bravo, Gardes!!!!
What a superb analysis. I feel much better after reading your post and I can only pray that the CVs have even 1/8 the intelligence and sensibility you have!
Dev putting two and two together about the fire during his and Radhika's wedding would make not only my day, but my entire year!
I love your point about Radhika using her first weapon and getting Amma ousted from PB. I think Radhika is a lot smarter than people give her credit for. I don't mind if Radhika plays the waiting game as long as she is the one who reveals the entire truth about the first wedding. I DO NOT want Dev, Shastriji, or the PF hearing a convoluted version from Amma!
I hope to see a lot more of Shantanu and a lot less of Amma and Vish! 
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gardes,

I too liked that Shastriji realized his folly the same way Dev did.  He took Amma away and as much as she tries, she can't have the same influence outside PB as Vishaka is cunning in an idiotic way.  I am sure her next try would be to sleep with Dev which won't happen. 

I hope the light bulb goes in Dev's head about Amma's burning Vishaka.  I would like it to be Dev who gets the confirmation from Radhika and then inform both families about it.  This crime should not go unpunished. 

But, I hope next week some of the petty schemes and gloating of Vishaka goes away.  It is too monotonous to see the same expressions and dialogues all the time.
Rjorge thumbnail
😆
Edited by Rjorge - 13 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsri

Great post, Gardes ... you covered all the bases ... so I have nothing to add

The episode truly showed Dev and the rest of PB what Rads had to put up with all her life.  The interesting thing to me was how Rads was the only one who went forward to douse out the fire.  Wonder if that had any impact on Vish.  Will that get Dev or Dadi thinking abt what Amma is actually capable of

Rads did the right thing by inviting Shastriji ... he took Amma out of the house.  She knows that working on Vish when she is by herself is a lot easier.   

Wonder how Amma will make Rads fall in Shastriji's eyes.  Will she inadvertently let some skeletons out of the closet by doing that?  And wonder which truth will come out first!  Will Amma say that Vish ran away bcos Dev was in love with Rads and never gave Vish the love she craved for?  We all know that neither Dev nor Vish were interested in each other ,  but wonder how Amma will position it

Thanks Rajsri.  I think Amma gave her true pehchan really well to the PF, if there was ever any doubt.  Not one stepped up to stop Amma or Shashtriji and all saw that Rads did so at her own peril.

I while back I wrote about Radhika the tigress watching over her cubs.  All this week the thought was very recurring in my mind.  After watching the precap today (yes, I too don't trust the Creatives and their precaps) where Radhika says that time alone will tell, I got the distinct feeling that Radhika will be made to wait this out until Vishakha reaches a point of diminishing returns and then get her.  She will go along to protect PF and thier reputation.  Vishakha's attention span is that of a hyperactive 3 year old.  After all the toys are in pieces and books are in tatters, the child loses interest and so will Vishakha.  That is when she will start making mistakes and BAM...Radhika will be right there!  Brace yourselves until then.

Shashtriji will feel hurt and he will be misled by Amma but he knows his Radhika and will forgive her for he is a wiser and less trusting man of his Amma today than he was over the past year.
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Banibond

Gardes very nice analysis of the current events in CB and I am enjoying this high voltage drama, however today's episode has got me a bit worried especially Shatrijis statement regarding how he would not support even radhik if she was involved in aharma. We all know to certain extent radhika is also to be blamed for the current state of the families. Afterall she did hide and tried to force dev to have a relationship with VK knowing very well that they were not married. My fear is that the old hag will use this fact and sastrijis statement against radhika. She will twist the truth in a very ugly way that instead of radhika being the victim, will look like the bad guy in front of everyone.
I don't know why but I feel that CVs will bring out the truth but in a very convoluted way that radhika once again will suffer. I hope I'm wrong and the whole truth is revealed in its true form...exactly the way it happened.

Bani, I liked the drama today even though it was bordering on melodrama.  I loved Shashtriji;s dialogues.  Amma is exposed as a pyromaniac that she is.  Always walks with her container of mitti ka tel and maachees!  Vishakha got a jolt and does she change her attitude?  No.  She is right back to where she was moments before.

I think Shashtriji knows Radhika will never knowingly committ adharma and if she does something, it is to protect someone's reputation.  Dev will stand by her too after he realizes tthe extent of the abuse she suffered at Amma's hands.  Amma will give it her best shot in the short run but eventually she will be exposed.  This will be a long drawn out melodrama.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Absolutely superb analysis of every character and their behavior, Gardes. I have nothing to add. Just my agreement in everything you, Rajshri, Banibond, all have to say in this thread.

anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic post Gardes. Nothing much to add, and agree with you, that Shantanu is very Shatir, and shrewd, playing cards close to his chest.....Even Mrin will be shocked when he plays his trump card..........He is using Vish big time, but will give her big Jatka also.........Vish will get shock of her life from him..............