Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

26th March Written Update:The Grt Temple Fiasco..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapalphiecolorchannelshubanCabiprez10sut1Nooriirgattuibmeem275alu5123Marina.India1kimpanggcricYPNHK_kiFANno.1Shaily.prettywoman.....Lata.....Anvi2009sanjukta..cool_yvSanaSarwarsam.aish_punknivedithaMariQuestFilmsNo_CommentsEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26th March Written Update:The Grt Temple Fiasco.." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
bravo.. .. for the patience to update today's episode!

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Goldie

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh! golly gosh! gosh! i have only one thing to start of my reply with: ABHEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!! Tongue (Leher in a state of panic as they over hear some people mentioning Abheer was at the temple). Ahahaha i didn't know whether to laugh or cry watching the state of Leher, arey woh toh ekdum dhor kar Lalla ka naam bhukaar rahi thi! It was actually quite heartbreaking in some parts, it was just excellent acting by Yami, just great! finally some scenes full of drama and emotion by her. You could really feel the love she has for Abheer and yes true....I think she will confess her love for him now definetly and yes ahaha we know that is not Abheer par thoda sa suspense rakhna hota hai drama mein LOL (i noticed the person had a streak of grey hair and so that can't be hamara Lalla LOL)

Well i know what i'm looking forward to the most....When everyone notices and questions Leher as to why she lied and what she was doing at the temple (i kept on shouting at the t.v saying "the news people from the t.v stations will catch her on camera and she will be shown on T.V., sab ke samney!!!!!!! Shocked " toh anyway aur mein ek aur cheez kha bohat look forward kar rahin hoon......when Abheer confronts Leher about why she went to the temple to look for him......Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!! I think this is indicating we are another step closer to Lehers confession of love to Abeer! Yami shows great emotion.

sanjukta..

shuban

shuban

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update ........................bravo for the patience

sanjukta..

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
ye epi dekh kar to mujhe sar dard hogaya yaar..

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thnnxxx for posting it..... Big smile

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d update jyothi

Abeer is struck in the temple..n Leher is frantic for him..Dadi also can't find Abeer..i bet that body is not Abeer's!..n he'll be fine, though maybe he could have had some injuries..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top