Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
so great to know they showed a good promo...Edited by ramonag - 14 years ago
bumtrinket thumbnail
I keep meaning to post this but never remember: Remember how Bansuri was going to marry Vanraj Goel's son before she ended up in prison for some mysterious reason? And Sarang is the same person's son?

But Sarang is called Zaveri? I guess Goel got tired of his name? ๐Ÿ˜†

And since Santu knows about Bansuri, she could have always put the fear of God into Maundy by telling them that they've kidnapped the missing daughter in law of the Goels. Of course, the Goels must be the ones who sent her to prison if CVs run to form but Maundy don't know that. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bumtrinket

I keep meaning to post this but never remember: Remember how Bansuri was going to marry Vanraj Goel's son before she ended up in prison for some mysterious reason? And Sarang is the same person's son?

But Sarang is called Zaveri? I guess Goel got tired of his name? ๐Ÿ˜†

And since Santu knows about Bansuri, she could have always put the fear of God into Maundy by telling them that they've kidnapped the missing daughter in law of the Goels. Of course, the Goels must be the ones who sent her to prison if CVs run to form but Maundy don't know that. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hey i always wondered about that part ...Bansuri and Sarang maybe related ....bansuri had murdered Vanraj Goel's son ...cud he have been older than Sarang ???????
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know they said bansuri was in prison for murder but they ever said who she killed?
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now Maundy is exposed adn Bansuri will be saved.. and the next track will be Birang and Sarang exposed by Bansuri..

what if BAnsuri went ot jail for Sarang. I mean what if he killed his bro like Birwa did and the Goels put the blame on Bansuri.. that would just be awesome..
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi- Mr&Mrs Murderer๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ammoos

Now Maundy is exposed adn Bansuri will be saved.. and the next track will be Birang and Sarang exposed by Bansuri..

what if BAnsuri went ot jail for Sarang. I mean what if he killed his bro like Birwa did and the Goels put the blame on Bansuri.. that would just be awesome..

Hmm, you never know๐Ÿ˜† Bansuri's devar ji is the boring Sarang๐Ÿฅฑ
iSakshi thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lol ur the best uma...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a brilliant thought Uma.....they wud have their HONEYMOON in jail ........ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ [:D/]