The Writing Team Changed!! Updt Pg 5 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Great observation !   ........... thanks for sharing....

VJ

UPDATE

The other writer for YPNHK, besides Jayesh Patil (as mentioned in the beginning of this post) .. is Shashi Mittal.

I just read the TB article .. that mentions .. Shashi Mittal is the writer & producer of Star Plus show "Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai" .. in which, they are bringing in a big twist where the heroine becomes Daku Hasina to avenge her mother's death!

I know .. reading "Daku Hasina" you might think "Whatttttttt??" 😕 ..  but again, I'm looking at it as a positive sign!! My mom watches SGJH .. and coz of her, I end up watching it in bits & parts (I can't escape it 😕) .. and I must say, they did have a good track with the heroine's mother dying .. and now they bringing out the heroine as a very strong character!

My point is .. like I mentioned in the beginning .. Jayesh Patil is good with romance, and am connecting dots here .. Shashi Mittal is probably good with bringing out the strength in the characters! And romance + strength .. is what AbHer need now! 😳 

Edited by Ektaj - 13 years ago
Thanks so much Eks for the info......there's no looking back for AbHer with the combo of romance+strength......actually the portrayal of the story does seem to  have changed since these two have started writing, first kya yahi pyar hai and now the most romantic to date confession scene...hope they continue the spree!!!
Originally posted by kimpan

Thanks so much Eks for the info......there's no looking back for AbHer with the combo of romance+strength......actually the portrayal of the story does seem to  have changed since these two have started writing, first kya yahi pyar hai and now the most romantic to date confession scene...hope they continue the spree!!!

@ Bold - Amen to that!

Kim .. if we look back now .. the team did need a change in writers, to bring in something bigger & better. And from the look of it .. does seem like its going the B&B way! 😳 

About SGJH .. the current track has the female protagonist as a very strong character. And in YPNHK .. we know Leher has to be very strong to withstand the whole caste & class discrimination. Imagine how Dadi will be with her once the AbHer love story is revealed .. Leher will need to have nerves of steel to take Dadi's gaali's .. and also, not react like Rashmi did!

And the romance bit is coming in .. so the combo of romance & strength .. will have to produce fireworks!! 😃 

Thanks for the info Eks. Post Abeer's confession, they did portray Leher as a bit weak. Went with the confusion stage, but personally, did not like her weepy version. Hope to see a stronger version of Leher post confession. She does need nerves of steel to stand up to Daadi. As for Boodha, she created a big hoo haa during the MR wedding. And Madhav wasn't even related to her.
Thanks for the information Eks:)
Well my take is that Abeer is the strong willed determined one....and he with his zid, then maturity will bring around Leher too that strong self too.
Also I think Leher knows for a fact that the girl's family suffers the most in these situations (as she saw the strong Rashmi suffer) so was avoiding the situation by not confronting her emotions.
Abeer has been through the marriage fiasco too....so he cmpletely understands what his DADI is capable of and what his parents think.
Now they r in love and determined, I think gradually they will emerge as a determined jodi!!
^^ yup agree with you.

Abeer has got some strength of character.

Just hope the dialogues are upto scratch.