Comic Relief: Ek Hi Line... - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Count me in on the eternal optimist bandwagon.

ur welcum ...!πŸ˜†

To whom? The BG?

No Dutta said mawali 4 himself .....
I bet the CVs r reading our posts ......!
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@ksh: Aoo aoo! The more the merrier! Only one rule on the "Optimist's Bandwagon" - HAPPY Thoughts ONLY! 🀣

*La La La imagining viloin music* Naku and Datta hug in the mandir and he puts sindoor on her head. Afterall he finally found that girl. 😍
Originally posted by Dew-drop

No Dutta said mawali 4 himself .....
I bet the CVs r reading our posts ......!

Forget CVs...I hope the actor playing Ravi reads them...atleast if that makes him wear shirts of his own size.
No Shre, when he was talking to Sup he said "Kisi MAVALI ke bare mein news mein parhna alag hai aur us ke saath jeena alag"
OMG. Shoot. talk about DESPERATE. Sup is literally desperate to get in his pants....oh wait... arms...
Edited by nsb416 - 14 years ago
@Ameera: Whose pants and arms? πŸ˜†
Btw I guess at this rate Madhia's desire to see some girl hide in datta's kurta will come true...only it will be the girl no one wants to see there.

@Ameera: Whose pants and arms? πŸ˜†
Btw I guess at this rate Madhia's desire to see some girl hide in datta's kurta will come true...only it will be the girl no one wants to see there.

Dutta's, of course.... OMG it embarrasses me to see her throwing herself at him. Literally, I'm blushing... Door hatt Dutta se, ladki!!

*La La La imagining viloin music* Naku and Datta hug in the mandir and he puts sindoor on her head. Afterall he finally found that girl. 😍

Kuch zyada nahi ho gaya ..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nsb416

Dutta's, of course.... OMG it embarrasses me to see her throwing herself at him. Literally, I'm blushing... Door hatt Dutta se, ladki!!

errr...as long as he didnt throw himself on her. πŸ€”anyways datta better beware...uski izzat lutne wali hain at this rate. πŸ˜†