Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

viva2010

Groupbie

viva2010

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i tooo enjoyed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE CID-IANS DETECTIVE AGENCY (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
m in!

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
OK..! i dont know what i did..! but i did something on Wiki.. and the info taken from India Forums...(CID Records.... Case list....Running time - air time... ) is not present there now..! i want to check if its really not there or its only on my computer..! please check and confirm...!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

OK..! i dont know what i did..! but i did something on Wiki.. and the info taken from India Forums...(CID Records.... Case list....Running time - air time... ) is not present there now..! i want to check if its really not there or its only on my computer..! please check and confirm..!
What was the info on Wiki taken from I-F about?

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
The All CID Case list... The entry and exit of various team members in CID.... and the Running time and Air time theory ... Prabha di explained..! All was there...! WITH NO CREDIT...! is it there right now..?

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by somu_05

OK..! i dont know what i did..! but i did something on Wiki.. and the info taken from India Forums...(CID Records.... Case list....Running time - air time... ) is not present there now..! i want to check if its really not there or its only on my computer..! please check and confirm..!
What was the info on Wiki taken from I-F about?

I just want to know if bentagoa is a wikipedia member. Because i can see the cid schedule posted by him in wikipedia.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top