suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Referring to our successful detective work,LOL
and wat i posted here on
Wink
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1363971&TPN=8
(
Originally posted by drilabh

I think we shud be called THE CID-IANS DETECTIVE AGENCY where all Active members can participate in spying and investigating... Silent memebers beware, Acp sir will send Daya and Abhi!!!  Smile

)
EmbarrassedTongueSmile
Lets start in this thread The CID-ians Detective Agency!

Here is the idea-
all the active members of the forums can come and post their suspicions, anything unusual (The Way I Did!), any wrong doing, any complaint etc regarding CID posts, member posts or anything related to the forums. we will solve the case as we did in the other thread!

It is like a probe within the organization before turning to the administrator!

Okay. now we should have an administrator of this thread and it will be me. every month i will select my own CID-ians team of 5 members and they will solve a given case in that month!

Okay- for March 27th to April 27th    Clap
Congrats!--Visrom, Sunny, Somu, Debayon, Bentagoa, Panchifanramya !!!!!

Smile
Clap

SmileTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

somu_05shreelateju_gsunnyp1414visromdebayon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE CID-IANS DETECTIVE AGENCY" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Heeyy drilabh.. tahnx for adding me in..!! anyway i am connected 2 CID and i am always glat to be in ..!! hehe

By The Way..... as far as complaints are concerned.... i do have one..!! it might be similar to last one..! but the fact is.... that Wikipedia has All IF info... which has Prabha Di's and all others hardwork....!!! and no credit is given........ and not only that.. but some times.... they post some info about it.. which is not suitable..! and they keep changing it so no proof..!! example...- i was recently reading Freddy's description....... the last line said - He's a role model for mentally challenged people..." Angry

He's a CID officer for gods sake.. cant respect him... dont talk about him..!! and people reading it...and who know Info has been copied from IF will think these descriptions are also from IF...and They ll have ill vibes for IF...!!! anyways all i want to say is.. i dont like people insulting Freddy.. hes One of teh oldest officers of CID.... older than Abhi-daya....!!! Nd people thinking "we" are after this... Grrrr....!!! Angry

isnt this a justified complaint..? Confused

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed it, really. More because the story thread came to a proper end. All the previous such threads went on dragging forever without reaching any end.
We need more such story threads.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Haha, everything looks peaceful and quiet in this forum. Although Gengu bhai did anger some people. Don't mind him. He is impulsive but his intellect is outstanding.

Edited by debayon - 26 March 2010 at 10:33pm

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I enjoyed it, really. More because the story thread came to a proper end. All the previous such threads went on dragging forever without reaching any end.
We need more such story threads.
i too enjoyed

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
haha it was real fun...!! Big smile we definitely ned more cases 2 continue our career...!! :p

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed the other story. I am really pleasured to be in team and yes that story really got perfect ending.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm, something certainly needs to be done about this dissing on Freddy. Angry But I can't think of a way to do so. We can't trace the IP address and there's no name. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top