The journey from a boy to a man (SR fans only) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
omgg khusi u made me laugh...n made me cry...u portrayed sidy baby's journey so well but I loved those parts from " spoiled brat turned to a hubby" to "taking care".....he is truly charming, caring,cute,naughty,sizzling hot guy with whom ne woman wl love to spend her whole life....but u know the best part in him which attracts me the most....its the innocense in his eyes...he doesnt need to speak...his eyes do that job for him....I wl also love to see him as a proud father...pampering his baby in his arms!!
Awesome! Lovely and nice:) I love it!
I want the old Sid's fashion sense back but I am loving his journey it was awesome and KW has done a brilliant job in portraying him!
Why don't we have a 'Love' button?! Awesome post!
Originally posted by lovene

Why don't we have a 'Love' button?! Awesome post!

Pressing the like button for now will do.
yep me too hopefull of him becoming a daddy soon
Originally posted by Khushi007

<font color="#9933ff">Pressing the like button for now will do.</font>

Done 😊
Wow.... so well sritten. Loved it to bits.... Sid's character has really had a range of emotions to portray. The growth of his character has been beautiful so far.

I loved the last line of your post. Imagine..... "Sid.... the loving father" !! I'm sure he'd be able to play tht with the same brilliance with which he has been playing his role so far.  Only the Creatives need to be listening...!!

KW all the way for portraying Sid with such honesty & perfection !! more success, more power !! Love Him!! :)
Thank you everyone for loving it, the most beautiful part is that I sent the link to KW and he actually read it and said thank you. So, he appreciates all of ours love for him. Wait, I will put  Kala Tikka .

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
wow absolutely brilliant. i have fallen in love with DMG after watching kwahi. have not seen any of the past episodes. but trying to catch up.
he is just too good. besides i was also thinking that the cv's could show Ritz pregnant and then that would solve her problem. Sid will be a good father.
i really hope that happens.