Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi JIJI hw is it going, r u having a gr8 weekend so far, lovely u got it done, once again gr8ly written, r u by ne chance an author?, if i may ask, also  love all the pics u posted with remarks under them,  darn it baby he looks SEXY EHNN,,, DROOLS DROOLS
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

fivr bak yar.............

As always gr8 TIN............πŸ‘πŸ‘
luved dutta's pics......😍 n hate d pics of sups mavali.🀒.........magar supz ki pics ka explanation achcha thaπŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yoyo2

Hi JIJI hw is it going, r u having a gr8 weekend so far, lovely u got it done, once again gr8ly written, r u by ne chance an author?, if i may ask, also  love all the pics u posted with remarks under them,  darn it baby he looks SEXY EHNN,,, DROOLS DROOLS

Nahi yaar, not a writer at all - in fact I don't even enjoy writing essays/papers and stuff. So you can understand how surprised I am that everyone actually likes what I write. You guys are just too kind. Really. 😊

And don't get me started on the pictures - they totally had me distracted the entire time I wrote the TIN! πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: betty123

fivr bak yar.............

As always gr8 TIN............πŸ‘πŸ‘
luved dutta's pics......😍 n hate d pics of sups mavali.🀒.........magar supz ki pics ka explanation achcha thaπŸ˜†

Thanks for reading yaar! And I know Dutta's pictures were totally drool-worthy. *sigh* 😍 But how that mavali threw Supriya off was beyond hilarious to me. It was like a 3rd grader got ambushed by an annoying classmate. LOL! 🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

I know you guys are waiting for my TIN - but something urgent came up at the very last minute and I haven't gotten a chance to watch the episode yet. Which means I can't do the TIN yet.  It's almost 1 p.m., and I don't think I'll be able to watch the episode tonight. So I guess, I'll watch both episodes tomorrow (or today's tomorrow and tomorrow's on Saturday) and post the TINs then. Sorry guys! I know you all are waiting - but this really needs my attention and it was totally unforeseen. I appreciate your patience. 😊

Fivr

*I'll edit this post for the 03/25/10 TIN*

*edit add*

You know, I love all you guys for being so understanding! Thursday and Friday kept me pretty busy with the "stuff" - and today I woke up with a severe allergy (the eyes watering and me being super tired - basically, the whole shebang). So I took some medicine and obviously that made me super sleepy. LOL! Just woke up, and even though I'm still sleepy - I want to do the TIN because I totally dreamed about random LTL related stuff in my sleep. I told you, if I don't get it out of my system - it floats around! 🀣But I am medicated, so it might not make a lot of sense - read at your own risk! πŸ˜†

• "Khata meri hai, aur bajata uski hai?!" - 🀣 Now, I have NO idea why - but that dialogue cracked me up! I mean, correct me if I'm wrong - but doesn't "bajana" someone means that you beat them up - in hindi slang, I mean? So was dD implying that he wanted his own men to "baja" him? Not that I have a problem with that - but I think everyone would agree with me when I say that Dutta "baja"-ing dD is far more easy on the eyes... 😍
I think by bajaing he meant blowing datta's trumpet sort of thing. thats why we cud hear trumpets when datta was shown. πŸ˜†
  • "Bhao ko larki log ka dhanda bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai." - Oooooooooo! OMGOMGOMG! OMG! Wasn't that just an awesome foreshadowing? OMG! *squeals in delight at the thought of prospective future track with More* OMG! Is it sad that I'm already excited about Dutta being enraged at the thought of More trying to sell Nakku into human trafficking? OMG!! *sigh* *deep breaths*😍
Yep...I feel this little tid-bit of info on datta was let out so that when datta gets to know naku's story it wud be easy for him to accept her hiding her real face from him.
  • "Deshmukh tum ne Bhao se panga liya hai, Bhao se! Woh chore ga nahi tujhe!" - This was the first time I've ever been this "in sync" with a villain's minion but I totally screamed "You tell him, brother!" at that dialogue. πŸ˜†
Bhao seems an alpha don among dons. πŸ˜†
  • OMG! I am not going to lie. I was so excited when Dutta slid into the camera frame - until I realized it was because of the excellent camera work and the stupendous background music for Dutta Bhao! I LOVED his introduction into this scene! πŸ˜ƒ
  • So, I've been thinking about doing this for a while now - and today with the help of Shabz (a.k.a. Dew-drop) I've finally figured out how to. So without further adieu - here it is :

Seriously? Did ANYONE go *sigh* *stare* *sigh* at the sight of that well defined jaw-line? I did... *sigh* 😍
  • As soon as Dutta Bhao walks onto the scene, he locks onto his "prey" - he identifies the "guy" he needs and "focuses" on him entirely (just like a lion would on his prey).
And for those of us who need a reason to look at Dutta Bhao, here's what I'm talking about:

You can totally see the "recognition" in Dutta's eyes as he sees dD.
  • "Namashkar Deshmukh Sahab!" - Once Dutta's identified the "target" and the threats around him and decided that it wasn't worth worrying about, he decides to "play" a little with his "prey". To enjoy it's impending doom and it's helplessness a bit - and I loved that! He came in through the front door of his enemy - sat there and made "small talk" with the guy and THEN attacked him - and all this he did with such courage and guts, like he owned the place. Dutta Bhao doesn't do blitz attacks and he doesn't do surprise ambushes. If he walks in to attack you, he is going to make sure that you've SEEN him and realize that he's really there. I like that!  😍
  • OMG! Did anyone notice the "threatening" smile play out on Dutta's face as he lowered his hands? OMG! *swoon* What.. it was there! I have pictures to prove it now!

Who knew "danger" could look so good?! *sigh* *swoon* 😍
  • "Aap ne yaad kiya, humain toh ana hi tha." - O.M.G. Dutta was so perfectly "calm" in that scene that only phrase came to mind - The lull before the storm. *sigh* 😍
  • Did anyone else notice dD's visible "gulp" at Dutta's comment? Lol! I did! And it took me all my will power not to yell "Where's your 'I'm-not-scared-of-Bhao' courage now punk?!". 🀣
  • And once Dutta was done "informing" dD of his arrival - he was done "playing". You could literally see his transition - he went from this:

A threatening smile playing out on his face because he is enjoying his "prey's" fear.

to this:

An intensely enraged glare at his "prey" - one that screamed "I mean business!".

I loved how easily and effortlessly he transitioned from one "expression" to the next. He was done "playing around" and now it was time for dD to make a run for it (or at least TRY to)! I loved Mishal's expressions - really! πŸ˜ƒ

• It took me by surprise that Dutta had Baji turn off the light before he attacked the guy - because that was like an "ambush", something Dutta doesn't like. Until I realized that Dutta wanted to give the guy a taste of his own medicine. He's attacked Dutta from the back, in the dark on a deserted street. Dutta was going to return the favor in full! Dutta had walked in the front door and made his presence known - so it wasn't a complete ambush (Dutta would NEVER do that! He's too much of a man to attack from behind). But once Dutta was ready to make the guy pay, the lights were turned off so for effect. Or so I think. πŸ€”
Tum kitna sochti ho...I really dunno why the lights were turned off. I think they didnt want to show violence on national tv on prime time.
  • LOL! If the lights turned off while Dutta was pissed off and in my "office", I would NOT stand around to find out why. And I would definitely not stand around to hear Baji tell Dutta to "tor de" me - I would DEFINITELY run faster than the wind. But I guess dD was just as mesmerized by Dutta's gorgeousness as the rest of us here - he just could NOT leave! 🀣
  • Lol! Every one of dD's minions ran away at the sight of Dutta? Because no one stopped him or Baji in what followed. Some loyalty that was! 🀣
  • Okay, so someone used a "knife" to attack Dutta. Not a gun - which would have been safer and more deadly - but a knife (something that required them to come close to Dutta and only cause him pain - nothing life threatening). This tells me that they did not want to kill Dutta - just hurt him so as to give dD an unfair advantage (not that it helped him!). Also, that this attack was personal - the culprit needed to be close to Dutta to see/hear his wound/pain - a simple bullet from the safety of their hiding spot would not suffice for them. Who ever it was, they wanted Dutta in pain - not dead - and they wanted to be around to see Dutta in pain. πŸ€”
  • Baji hears Dutta's painful cry and is immediately concerned - in fact he comes running too him, regardless of any danger that might be around! *sigh* I love Baji-Dutta relationship! πŸ˜ƒ
  • Dutta looked so "enraged" when he was attacking dD after being hurt himself - like a second ambush on dD's premises just threw him further off the edge. I sort of feel bad for dD - the poor guy didn't stand a chance!
  • Okay, why is Supriya "hiding" from her own boyfriend? What is this? Does she think they're in a park and she can play "cute" games like that? Has she forgotten that this is her fiance's house? I'm sorry - am I the only one who thinks that her "smiles" and her "hiding" and "peering" from behind the pillar was UNCALLED FOR!?! Seriously? Does the girl have NO sense of propriety? You know I started off by feeling sympathetic to her - being forced into marry a don and all. But NOW she's just acting like a teenager-in-love (although I have my doubts about calling what that mavali feels "love") and it's absolutely childish/immature, in my opinion! 🀬
  • Did anyone else think that the mavali walked like a "girl" as he climbed the stairs? Taking one step at a time and keeping his posture straight? Bwaaahahahahahaha! I totally did! 🀣
  • So Supriya comes upstairs "giggling" at the thought of being with her lover. And the mavali sits there being a pimp and taking orders from someone about how to prostitute his girlfriend out some more. Put these two immoral/spineless human being together and you get :

And the byproduct of this reaction is me falling off my chair laughing! Bwaahahahahahaha 🀣 THIS is supposed to be a couple so much in love that they are taking on the (supposedly) "big bad" don? Bwaahahahahhahaha! If this is love, I'd hate to find out how they are when they aren't in love! He literally threw her off - didn't even grab her hand to support her as he pushed her off. He just PUSHED her off! Bwaaahahahahhahahaha 🀣 *wipes tears of mirth - and allergies*
  • He pushes her off with such disgust and she is STILL smiling like a school girl? Seriously? These two deserve each other! 🀬
  • "Din ka time hai Supriya, galey lagte kisi ne dekh liya toh?!" - Wow, when we have the likes of THIS guy professing love it's no wonder that people don't believe in the from-the-pits-of-your-heart and earth-shattering love anymore! Kahan we had our "Raj"s from DDLJ who'd feed their love water in front of EVERYONE on Karvachauth - and kahan we have THIS loser who pimps out his girlfriend and asks her not to touch him in public. 🀒
Fivr? U too? U love love Raj Malhotra? Sigh! 😍
  • You know, everytime I think I've been disgusted to my limit - that there can be NOTHING else that could disgust me more about this couple - they do something that proves me wrong. You live in someone's house and yet you wish that they die? And then you discuss why they wouldn't die, like it was some analytical problem? And you express frustration at them not "dying"? I am not a violent person - believe me - but I will sit in the "front row" with popcorn if Dutta ever plans to execute these two OR cause them great pain. THAT is how enraged I am at their insensitivity and their ungratefulness! 🀬
  • "Agar humare pyar k liye tum itna bhi nahi kar sakti toh..." - Umm WHAT?! I am sorry Mr. Tight-Pink-Shirt but what exactly have YOU done for your love other than sneak in the house and pimp out your girlfriend? Please, do enlighten me - I am dying to know! I hate it when people try to measure love with actions - absolutely pathetic. 🀒
  • HOW did the mavali transition from talking about "having no place to run to" to "think who brought me into this house"? THAT was the most RANDOM transition ever! It took me a minute to understand what had happened - I kept thinking "Uh.. wha?". πŸ˜†
  • So the mavali had not told his own girlfriend why he'd shown up at her fiance's house? He made her do ALL this but never told her why? And she never wondered why? Seriously, these two are a match made in heaven.
  • Okay, did anyone else find mavali's "enthusiastic" story telling at this point hilarious? "Koi hai jo ye chahta hai k Dutta ko tumse ITNA pyaar ho jaye - k tumhare bhagne ka dard woh bardasht na kar paye!" - Alright dude, seriously. Tone down the drama-queen effect please. It's not even someone you like - toh itna "josh" kis liye?! 🀣
  • Did anyone else think that Supriya looked REMOTELY concerned for Dutta when she heard what the mavali said? Like she couldn't believe that someone would want to hurt Dutta to that extent. I thought that she looked barely concerned - but I have a picture!

Doesn't she look like she's almost surprised at finding out that someone wants to hurt Dutta - almost concerned? πŸ€”
  • Someone asks you to come and live in a don's house - to betray him and TRICK HIM - to become fugitives from him for the rest of your life. And you don't even bother confirming WHO it is before you agree to all their terms? In fact, the only contact you've had with them is through the phone? Wow. I am baffled by the mavali's stupidity here. Really. I am.
  • Why did they close up on mavali pulling Supriya's hand to his chest? What was the purpose of that? I am sorry, I refuse to see the "love" in that especially if he asks his girlfriend to seduce another guy while he holds her close. 🀒
  • Okay, I really want to know - and I am open to theories here - WHY does the mavali always look so "pissed off"?! EVEN as he hugged Supriya, he looked like the world was coming to an end! Seriously, WHEN (if ever) is he happy? πŸ˜†
  • I don't know if Aayi Sahib is evil or not, but you could really see her "worry" as she paced around the living room waiting for Dutta. You could feel her worry as she glanced around the house and then looked at the door way - hoping for Dutta to walk in any moment. In fact I loved how she asked Nakku if Dutta was home - even though she was standing in clear view of the door and she'd have seen him if he had walked in. She just wanted to KNOW he was home - she was grasping at straws and it showed her helplessness completely.
  • Did anyone else notice how Nakku looked away from Aayi Sahib face before she shook her head to indicate that Dutta hadn't come home yet? Like the thought of him not being home was too painful - and she needed to distract herself by looking away in order to answer that question. *sigh*
  • Honestly, I LOVED the interaction between Nakku and Aayi Sahib - and the contrast between them. Here were two women who loved Dutta to bits - but while one (Aayi Sahib) could openly express her love and refuse to "eat" as a result of it, the other (Nakku) could only KNOW how much she loved him.
  • Did anyone notice Aayi Sahib raise her eye brows in concern at Nakku's comment about her holding her breath? Like Aayi Sahib was thinking "Acha?" in an endearing way. I found that really heartwarming for some reason. *sigh* 😊
  • You could see Nakku's helplessness as she talked about praying that Dutta returned home safe - you could almost feel her asking God to let Dutta come home as she talked to Aayi Sahib. I hate waiting - so I know exactly how Nakku feels. And the fact that she was able to express that well enough for me to see was just mind blowing! 😊
I noticed Aai raised her brows a bit. Btw the Aai-Naku scene was very saas-bahu. two women worried for the most important man in their lives.
  • Lol! So Dutta carries around shawls in his car for emergency purposes? 🀣
He has shawls all over the place apparently. And aai doesnt find it odd that he wears a shawl in March in India.
  • I loved how Nakku knew that Dutta was home as soon as he stepped in the front door - she didn't need to SEE him to know he was home. She knew! And just as she knew that, she also knew something was wrong. You could see the worry on her face as she turned and even as she laid eyes on Dutta - like she knew something had happened, but just not what exactly. While Aayi sahib was happy, Nakku was worried. It was only Aayi Sahib's silent whimper that brought Nakku "back" and she realized Dutta was home - and then you could see her finally put down her "strong" front and the tears  begin to glisten in her eyes. After that Nakku was just "adoring" Dutta with her eyes - drinking his sight in. *sigh*
  • Once he convinces Aayi Sahib to leave, Dutta turns to Nakku - he realizes that she's there and to me it felt like he stood there a moment too long as though saying "Look I'm fine." - to assure her that he was safe. And then he turned to leave.
Yep...I noticed that looked...to me also it seemed he was saying "I need you around".
  • Nakku was totally "adoring" Dutta as he walked away, until she saw the blood on the flood trail to Dutta - and then she was "afraid". Like the thought of Dutta being hurt was absolutely frightening - but she finally wills herself to look at the source of that blood and sees Dutta's bloody hand. And THEN you see her pain - her pain of realizing Dutta was really hurt and bleeding. It was like someone kicked her in the guts and knocked the wind out of her. *sigh*
  • Did anyone else think that Dutta was "mad" at himself as he walked away from Nakku - like he was telling himself "You can do it! Stop being a wuss and just walk to your room!". I did.
  • Bajirao! *sigh* I've missed seeing him around this week - he has turned into a rare sighting which is why when you see him you need to pause the video for a bit and just see him! Lol, or maybe that's just what I need to do. πŸ˜†
  • I loved how Dutta's voice was "husky" with pain - like he hadn't spoken in a while as he tried to hold down his pain and it was showing in his voice as he talked to Baji.
  • Did anyone notice Dutta turn into Dutta Bhao when Baji "clicked" his tongue to express disapproval of Dutta's decision to not call a doctor? That split second as Dutta realizes that Baji might have refused to do something he asked and looks up - that was totally Dutta Bhao! And then he asks him if Baji's going to go or if he'll have to go himself - as though saying, I don't have time to listen to your antics. Either do as I say or I'll go do it myself! Dutta Bhao really does not like to repeat himself (as he told the mavali the night of his engagement). *sigh*
  • Nakku comes running after Dutta - did anyone else think that Dutta KNEW Nakku was there? He stayed a moment too long at the door - like he was making sure she was there and she saw him. And then he walked inside. I thought so... πŸ€”
He even turned back slightly while climbing the stairs and I am sure he wasnt looking for Baji.
  • Nakku saw Dutta's wound and grabbed the sofa for support - it was all she could do to stay standing. All she could do to bear the pain - like his wound had caused her enough pain to make her lose her footing. *sigh*
  • Dutta turns to see Nakku as she grabs his sofa and there is NO surprise on his face - like he was expecting her to be here, almost like he KNEW she was there. *sigh* I love how he's so aware of her!
  • "Sahib, kaye ko gaye they!" - *sigh* Nakku really touched my heart with that one. She was so helpless in her pain - the only thing she could do was ask Dutta why he's caused it! *sigh*
  • While Nakku was in pain because of Dutta's injury, did anyone else feel that Dutta was aware of her pain and was therefore feeling more "pain"? When Nakku asked him why he'd gone  even after she'd asked him not to - Dutta looked like he felt a fresh wave of emotion wash over him. He gets shifty in his seat and he not once looks at Nakku - like he can't bear to see her cry for him. *sigh* Off course he also looked like a wounded lion as he sat there, looking around for ways to ease his pain - silently. 😍
*Raises hand* Me! Me! As if seeing Naku crying there was more painful than his pain.
  • When Nakku told him that Supriya was worried for Dutta, did anyone notice the lack of emotions on his face - like he did not believe that for a minute? So, I did.. But I could be wrong. πŸ€”
Yeah he didnt care. As for Naku I suppose she transfers all her actions to Sups and presents them to Datta.
  • Nakku was so "consumed" by the sight of Dutta's pain, that she had to be asked twice before she'd realize that Dutta was asking her to do something. It was as though once she saw the would she couldn't look away - she couldn't look away from the source of Dutta's pain (and hers).
  • I loved how Dutta exerted his right on her - asked her to bring him "that bottle"! She had walked right into his room without permission and he expected her to - and now he needs something and he can just ask her to get it! There is no formality between these two. I love it!
  • When Dutta held the bottle out to Nakku to open it, she hesitated for a moment - and he noticed it! That's when he looks up at her - and that is all it took for her to understand that he really means it today. *sigh* I LOVE LOVE LOVE how these two know each other so well. A moment's delay and Dutta knew what Nakku was thinking - and one look from him was all Nakku needed to understand what he wanted. *sigh* 😍
  • "Maine bola tha Sahib, mat jao - par aap nahi sunte kisi ki!" - Did anyone else think that Nakku sounded totally like a wife when she said this? Like she was asking her better half why he didn't listen to her and did what he wanted anyways?! Lol! I totally did - but then this could all be the medicine talking, so what do I know! 🀣
She behaved like his wife thruout. He he behaved like a hubby who had gone despite his wife's advice because he HAD to...not because he wanted to or had any intention of causing her pain.
  • Dutta pouring alcohol on his wound - that ACTUALLY looked painful. I have seen a lot of fake-looking wound on television but this one looked real AND painful! I almost winced as I saw it.
  • As Dutta screams in pain, Nakku closes her eyes - as though she's trying to shut out his painful screams and bear the pain inside her heart. *sigh* This really was hard for her!
I think more than the wound it was actually MIshal's expressions that made the wound seem real. When he poured the alcohol and screamed in pain i cringed.
  • Did anyone else notice Dutta looking at Nakku when she offered to dress his wound? Like he hadn't expected her to offer and he was almost surprised by it? Here's a girl who's seen him bleed and is not repulsed by it - she has NO reason to care for him yet she offers (and almost seems eager) to help him dress his wound. I felt this threw him off a bit - even if only for a moment.
I felt that he actually expected her to say that..i maybe wrong.
  • LOL! I know Nakku has always displayed a right on Dutta and his stuff - but I found it endearing that she went right to his closet and looked through it, all while Dutta was there. And he did not stop her ONCE - not at all! Like this was expected to him.
Hmm...he didnt look through...rather she knew where it was. How come? She's been looking thru his cupboard often? That too that first aid kit was in a drawer. Datta ofcouse behaved as if its expected that Naku knew where what was in his cupboard.
  • Nakku brings over the first-aid kit and begins to try and clean up Dutta's wound - but he takes it away right away. He asks her to leave right away - he did not want her cleaning his wound. And to me it was a very helpless action on Dutta's part - he did not want to see Nakku cry at his pain and he couldn't bear to have her see him like this. Her pain and her opinion mattered - he wanted to "protect" her from his pain. So he did the only thing he could do - he asked her to leave.
  • "Main karey gi." - *sigh* You could really feel Nakku trying to convince Dutta that she WANTED to do it - she wanted to help. It was like she was telling him "Just let me ease your pain, please.". *sigh*
  • Dutta tells her to leave once he's asked her to leave and Nakku still expressed her refusal by shaking her head - so Dutta tries to convince her that he's okay. If he could get her to believe that he's fine, maybe she'd leave? So he tells her that he's okay and that he's used to tending to his own wounds - she should leave. *sigh* And when Nakku still hold her ground telling him she won't leave - that's when he turns to "Dutta Bhao". He looks up at her with "anger" - mostly at himself for not being able to convince her to leave - and frustration - at not being able to "protect" her.
He looks at her with such intense eyes - almost willing her to leave. *sigh*
And one look at Dutta is all Nakku needs to understand what he wants - so she silently hold back her cries, looks away and being to head towards the door. *sigh*
  • I love how Nakku reaches the door but then stops and asks Dutta if she could help. Like she couldn't help but try ONE more time - to see if he would let her help. And I love how Dutta quickly reprimanded her - like the idea of tending to his wound (as it caused her pain) was too much for him to bear.
  • Nakku just couldn't help but try and find out how much it hurt him and if she could make it better - so as a last resort she asks him if it bleeds to much. And what follows is a name drenched in pain - "Nakku!". Dutta's voice was filled with pain at this time - I don't know if it was just me who thought so, but Dutta sounded like he couldn't BEAR it any more. He had to get Nakku out of there before the pain (of seeing Nakku in pain) crossed his threshold. So he slams his fist into the table and "roars" her name - she need to leave. And right after he "roars" her name, you can see the intense pain on his face - he JUST wants her to leave. NOW! *sigh*
I think apart from wanting to protect Naku Datta is also a very independent guy. Having Naku dress his wounds when he cud help it was a sign of weakness that he didnt want to display. Btw he really growled at Naku didnt he?

Does he not look like he's in immense pain - and not from the knife wound?
  • DUDE! This mavali seriously sounded like a pimp when he asked Supriya to "baitho aur do char baatain karo us sey" to Supriya - Seriously! WHAT is wrong with this guy?? 🀒
  • When Supriya was listing everything she'd done to entice Dutta - making karanji, dancing around, talking sweetly to him - she sounded totally like a gold digger who's just trying to "trap" the guy for his money (or in this case for "freedom" - not that it's necessary do to that!). Kya couple hai - seriously! NEVER have I see a couple this demented and immature. NEVER. 🀒
  • "Woh karanji kha k khush hone walon mein sey nahi hai!" - I don't know about everyone else, but I totally yelled " Haan woh muskurahat sey pighalne walon mein sey hai because 'woh mard hi kya jo aik aurat ki muskurahat sey na pighal jaye'!". Bwaaahahahahahhahaha 🀣
  • Yaar aik toh mavali bauhat bara drama-queen hai! He talks with so much enthusiasm and dramatics - with all these random pauses and "stressing" on all the random words! It totally throws me off! 🀣
  • OMG! Who else almost choked on themselves as the camera zoomed into the mavali while he stood in Supriya's room once she left? Bwaaaahahaahahahhahahahaha! He looked like he was going to rip his shirt off (not that it would be hard since it's already tearing off him) and yell "I'm Superman!". I totally waiting for it too - What? Don't look at me like that! I'm on medicines! 🀣🀣 And THEN he puts his hands on his hips like a girl?! Bwaaahahahahahahahha 🀣🀣 *gasps for air* This is one feminine man! 🀣
  • Shirtless Dutta - *sigh* *swoon* *sigh* 😍
  • Dutta totally did NOT know that Supriya was there when he turned to look at his wound. You could see the surprise on his face as he registered who it was. So Dutta absolutely aware of Nakku and almost expects her to be in his room if he's hurt - but his own fiance he's surprised to see in his room? *sigh* I LOVE how his "radar" is only up for Nakku and no one else! 😍
  • I know we all hate Supriya - but you have to give it to Ridhi. I loved how she transitioned from this:

Looking absolutely disgusted at the sight of Dutta's wound.

to this:

Looking concerned for Dutta.

No matter how much we hate Supriya, Ridhi did an amazing job here! πŸ‘
  • Did anyone else think that once Dutta saw Supriya, he almost looked uncomfortable by her presence in his room as he turned away? I did. And if what I thought was right, then I love the fact that Dutta's is more comfortable with Nakku than he is with his own fiance! *sigh* I know we've been shown that Dutta's is comfortable around Nakku, but that doesn't make the "yay"-effect of this any less! πŸ˜†
Datta noticed that look of disgust turning into concern on seeing his eyes were on her. he definitely looked at her with narrowed eyes.

Well, I HOPE this was worth the wait. I am totally sleepy (again!) and tired - blame my allergies. But I will get to the TIN for 26th March tomorrow. Until then I will have to risk getting more "weird" LTL related dreams! πŸ˜†

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ksh, your addision to the Tin is telling, me that u have an exellent observation. both u and JIJI are the greatest fans of this show yaar, too good nothing seems to pass you ladies, every move and ever sigh shall i say... love to read ur part too  
i'am going to go back and watch the epi when dutta comes home,, and check him out again,, and all his moves,,, keep it up, both my favorite ppl......... Edited by yoyo2 - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Anu :: Normally I dont have anything else to say when I read ur TINs .........because by then I would be almost exhausted talking abt the epi in my post and discussing it with friends around............ but this week I feel I still have stuff to talk abt πŸ˜†........so let me try replying in detail.........😊

• "Khata meri hai, aur bajata uski hai?!" - 🀣 Now, I have NO idea why - but that dialogue cracked me up! I mean, correct me if I'm wrong - but doesn't "bajana" someone means that you beat them up - in hindi slang, I mean? So was dD implying that he wanted his own men to "baja" him? Not that I have a problem with that - but I think everyone would agree with me when I say that Dutta "baja"-ing dD is far more easy on the eyes... 😍

Anu ::  Bajata means " UR praising him?" ...........so that mawali gunda is irritated when his man was all prases abt Dutta.......... πŸ˜†

"Bhao ko larki log ka dhanda bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai." - Oooooooooo! OMGOMGOMG! OMG! Wasn't that just an awesome foreshadowing? OMG! *squeals in delight at the thought of prospective future track with More* OMG! Is it sad that I'm already excited about Dutta being enraged at the thought of More trying to sell Nakku into human trafficking? OMG!! *sigh* *deep breaths*😍

Anu ::  Ya it is.........I think thats where the track is heading......to morey .....

"Deshmukh tum ne Bhao se panga liya hai, Bhao se! Woh chore ga nahi tujhe!" - This was the first time I've ever been this "in sync" with a villain's minion but I totally screamed "You tell him, brother!" at that dialogue. πŸ˜†

Anu ::  They know abt Dutta so well...........wonder why he works for that "Deskhmukh" πŸ˜†........ Shayad usse marna hai πŸ˜†
  • OMG! I am not going to lie. I was so excited when Dutta slid into the camera frame - until I realized it was because of the excellent camera work and the stupendous background music for Dutta Bhao! I LOVED his introduction into this scene! πŸ˜ƒ

Anu ::  It was very good entry........I liked the Direction ONLY in that one frame in that whole fight scene........... but that "Trumpet" music spoiled it for me......  Anyways looks like Directors in love with "Dutta's" entry ........even his first entry scene was well shot........... I watched it several times just for the direction .......... and even his entry into the house on Thursday with the shawl was very well shot..........Totally Filmi Style!!!

So, I've been thinking about doing this for a while now - and today with the help of Shabz (a.k.a. Dew-drop) I've finally figured out how to. So without further adieu - here it is :

Seriously? Did ANYONE go *sigh* *stare* *sigh* at the sight of that well defined jaw-line? I did... *sigh* 😍
  • As soon as Dutta Bhao walks onto the scene, he locks onto his "prey" - he identifies the "guy" he needs and "focuses" on him entirely (just like a lion would on his prey).
And for those of us who need a reason to look at Dutta Bhao, here's what I'm talking about:

• "Namashkar Deshmukh Sahab!" - Once Dutta's identified the "target" and the threats around him and decided that it wasn't worth worrying about, he decides to "play" a little with his "prey". To enjoy it's impending doom and it's helplessness a bit - and I loved that! He came in through the front door of his enemy - sat there and made "small talk" with the guy and THEN attacked him - and all this he did with such courage and guts, like he owned the place. Dutta Bhao doesn't do blitz attacks and he doesn't do surprise ambushes. If he walks in to attack you, he is going to make sure that you've SEEN him and realize that he's really there. I like that!  😍

Anu ::  The way he said "Namaskarr..........." was awesome.......... he was kind of Mocking "Deskhmukh" with words, hand gestures and smiles πŸ˜†...... Poor Guy Deshmukh must've died right then and there πŸ˜†

OMG! Did anyone notice the "threatening" smile play out on Dutta's face as he lowered his hands? OMG! *swoon* What.. it was there! I have pictures to prove it now!

• "Aap ne yaad kiya, humain toh ana hi tha." - O.M.G. Dutta was so perfectly "calm" in that scene that only phrase came to mind - The lull before the storm. *sigh* 😍
  • Did anyone else notice dD's visible "gulp" at Dutta's comment? Lol! I did! And it took me all my will power not to yell "Where's your 'I'm-not-scared-of-Bhao' courage now punk?!". 🀣
  • And once Dutta was done "informing" dD of his arrival - he was done "playing". You could literally see his transition - he went from this:

A threatening smile playing out on his face because he is enjoying his "prey's" fear.

to this:

An intensely enraged glare at his "prey" - one that screamed "I mean business!".

I loved how easily and effortlessly he transitioned from one "expression" to the next. He was done "playing around" and now it was time for dD to make a run for it (or at least TRY to)! I loved Mishal's expressions - really! πŸ˜ƒ

• It took me by surprise that Dutta had Baji turn off the light before he attacked the guy - because that was like an "ambush", something Dutta doesn't like. Until I realized that Dutta wanted to give the guy a taste of his own medicine. He's attacked Dutta from the back, in the dark on a deserted street. Dutta was going to return the favor in full! Dutta had walked in the front door and made his presence known - so it wasn't a complete ambush (Dutta would NEVER do that! He's too much of a man to attack from behind). But once Dutta was ready to make the guy pay, the lights were turned off so for effect. Or so I think. πŸ€”

Anu ::  To be frank I felt the whole setup bad for this scene.......as if that dark-garrage wasnt enuf.......they turned off the lights ?. They couldve very well turned the camera to a side and played the voices for us to understand whats going on naa?. Anyways I have no idea why Baaji turned off the lights. "Aai" sent Baaji with Dutta.........if "Aai" and "Baaji" are together in back-stabbing Dutta (somes chances for that )  ......then it couldve been a planned one by Baaji................ or if we've to think abt it Positively , either I will go with ur or Shreya's theory..............

LOL! If the lights turned off while Dutta was pissed off and in my "office", I would NOT stand around to find out why. And I would definitely not stand around to hear Baji tell Dutta to "tor de" me - I would DEFINITELY run faster than the wind. But I guess dD was just as mesmerized by Dutta's gorgeousness as the rest of us here - he just could NOT leave! 🀣

Anu :: If he wouldve runned .......... I would wish Director plays "Tiger hunting Deer" wala clip for us instead of turning the lights off πŸ˜†......BTW I want Morey to be beaten like that........... 😳

• Lol! Every one of dD's minions ran away at the sight of Dutta? Because no one stopped him or Baji in what followed. Some loyalty that was! 🀣

Anu :: Tu bhi naa.........didnt u see how LOYAL they were...............they were "Bajaying" Dutta's trumpet a while back πŸ˜†

• Okay, so someone used a "knife" to attack Dutta. Not a gun - which would have been safer and more deadly - but a knife (something that required them to come close to Dutta and only cause him pain - nothing life threatening). This tells me that they did not want to kill Dutta - just hurt him so as to give dD an unfair advantage (not that it helped him!). Also, that this attack was personal - the culprit needed to be close to Dutta to see/hear his wound/pain - a simple bullet from the safety of their hiding spot would not suffice for them. Who ever it was, they wanted Dutta in pain - not dead - and they wanted to be around to see Dutta in pain. πŸ€”

Anu :: That makes it suscpicios..........they want Dutta to be HURT.......may be to cancel the Shaadi? Warna it makes no sense that such hard core criminals attack using a Knife instead of a Gun......

• Baji hears Dutta's painful cry and is immediately concerned - in fact he comes running too him, regardless of any danger that might be around! *sigh* I love Baji-Dutta relationship! πŸ˜ƒ
  • Dutta looked so "enraged" when he was attacking dD after being hurt himself - like a second ambush on dD's premises just threw him further off the edge. I sort of feel bad for dD - the poor guy didn't stand a chance!
  • Okay, why is Supriya "hiding" from her own boyfriend? What is this? Does she think they're in a park and she can play "cute" games like that? Has she forgotten that this is her fiance's house? I'm sorry - am I the only one who thinks that her "smiles" and her "hiding" and "peering" from behind the pillar was UNCALLED FOR!?! Seriously? Does the girl have NO sense of propriety? You know I started off by feeling sympathetic to her - being forced into marry a don and all. But NOW she's just acting like a teenager-in-love (although I have my doubts about calling what that mavali feels "love") and it's absolutely childish/immature, in my opinion! 🀬

Anu :: Its better we divert ourselves when these ppl are on screen.............the more we watch them........the higher the chances of our poor laptops suffering πŸ˜†

• Did anyone else think that the mavali walked like a "girl" as he climbed the stairs? Taking one step at a time and keeping his posture straight? Bwaaahahahahahaha! I totally did! 🀣
  • So Supriya comes upstairs "giggling" at the thought of being with her lover. And the mavali sits there being a pimp and taking orders from someone about how to prostitute his girlfriend out some more. Put these two immoral/spineless human being together and you get :

And the byproduct of this reaction is me falling off my chair laughing! Bwaahahahahahaha 🀣 THIS is supposed to be a couple so much in love that they are taking on the (supposedly) "big bad" don? Bwaahahahahhahaha! If this is love, I'd hate to find out how they are when they aren't in love! He literally threw her off - didn't even grab her hand to support her as he pushed her off. He just PUSHED her off! Bwaaahahahahhahahaha 🀣 *wipes tears of mirth - and allergies*

Anu :: He has no love for the girl..........or atleast till date I didnt feel it ......may be because I hate them so much that I dont look at them in that perspective,...........but whatever it is I somehow feel the Guy has been using this girl for money..........Iam sure Sups will learn the lesson of her life when that Mawali dumps her on the D-day and runs off ..........I so wish that she will fall on Dutta's feet for mercy ..........after all the namecalling she did.......she shouldnt be let gone so easily..........

• He pushes her off with such disgust and she is STILL smiling like a school girl? Seriously? These two deserve each other! 🀬
  • "Din ka time hai Supriya, galey lagte kisi ne dekh liya toh?!" - Wow, when we have the likes of THIS guy professing love it's no wonder that people don't believe in the from-the-pits-of-your-heart and earth-shattering love anymore! Kahan we had our "Raj"s from DDLJ who'd feed their love water in front of EVERYONE on Karvachauth - and kahan we have THIS loser who pimps out his girlfriend and asks her not to touch him in public. 🀒
Anu ::  Kahan Raj from DDLJ and kahhan Mawali from LTL ? πŸ˜† Tu bhi naa πŸ˜†

You know, everytime I think I've been disgusted to my limit - that there can be NOTHING else that could disgust me more about this couple - they do something that proves me wrong. You live in someone's house and yet you wish that they die? And then you discuss why they wouldn't die, like it was some analytical problem? And you express frustration at them not "dying"? I am not a violent person - believe me - but I will sit in the "front row" with popcorn if Dutta ever plans to execute these two OR cause them great pain. THAT is how enraged I am at their insensitivity and their ungratefulness! 🀬

Anu ::  The most disgusting line from her till date has to be "Tel uske Sar pe daaldo" wala........that was so gross and not Human-Like....... I mean u can hate a person but wish so bad for him? Want to throw Hot-Oil on his head? For what? Cuz he is feeding u for free and trying to proetct u?
  • "Agar humare pyar k liye tum itna bhi nahi kar sakti toh..." - Umm WHAT?! I am sorry Mr. Tight-Pink-Shirt but what exactly have YOU done for your love other than sneak in the house and pimp out your girlfriend? Please, do enlighten me - I am dying to know! I hate it when people try to measure love with actions - absolutely pathetic. 🀒
  • HOW did the mavali transition from talking about "having no place to run to" to "think who brought me into this house"? THAT was the most RANDOM transition ever! It took me a minute to understand what had happened - I kept thinking "Uh.. wha?". πŸ˜†

Anu ::  Thank CVs atleast gaadi patri pe tho aayi finall πŸ˜†......warna he was just going gol-gol with all the random-ideas and stupidity.....that it was so confusing us lot how thats gonna help them run πŸ˜†

• So the mavali had not told his own girlfriend why he'd shown up at her fiance's house? He made her do ALL this but never told her why? And she never wondered why? Seriously, these two are a match made in heaven.
Anu :: He knows how stupid she is and is using her ..................I feel it........

Okay, did anyone else find mavali's "enthusiastic" story telling at this point hilarious? "Koi hai jo ye chahta hai k Dutta ko tumse ITNA pyaar ho jaye - k tumhare bhagne ka dard woh bardasht na kar paye!" - Alright dude, seriously. Tone down the drama-queen effect please. It's not even someone you like - toh itna "josh" kis liye?! 🀣
  • Did anyone else think that Supriya looked REMOTELY concerned for Dutta when she heard what the mavali said? Like she couldn't believe that someone would want to hurt Dutta to that extent. I thought that she looked barely concerned - but I have a picture!

Doesn't she look like she's almost surprised at finding out that someone wants to hurt Dutta - almost concerned? πŸ€”

Anu :: I tell u , she confuses me many a times..........like she almost forgets that she is supposed to hate Dutta πŸ˜†
  • Someone asks you to come and live in a don's house - to betray him and TRICK HIM - to become fugitives from him for the rest of your life. And you don't even bother confirming WHO it is before you agree to all their terms? In fact, the only contact you've had with them is through the phone? Wow. I am baffled by the mavali's stupidity here. Really. I am.
Anu ::  He couldve atleast told us if its a MAN or WOMAN who asked him to do that.......Phone pe gender tho patha cheltha hoga naa πŸ˜†

Why did they close up on mavali pulling Supriya's hand to his chest? What was the purpose of that? I am sorry, I refuse to see the "love" in that especially if he asks his girlfriend to seduce another guy while he holds her close. 🀒
  • Okay, I really want to know - and I am open to theories here - WHY does the mavali always look so "pissed off"?! EVEN as he hugged Supriya, he looked like the world was coming to an end! Seriously, WHEN (if ever) is he happy? πŸ˜†
  • I don't know if Aayi Sahib is evil or not, but you could really see her "worry" as she paced around the living room waiting for Dutta. You could feel her worry as she glanced around the house and then looked at the door way - hoping for Dutta to walk in any moment. In fact I loved how she asked Nakku if Dutta was home - even though she was standing in clear view of the door and she'd have seen him if he had walked in. She just wanted to KNOW he was home - she was grasping at straws and it showed her helplessness completely.
  • Did anyone else notice how Nakku looked away from Aayi Sahib face before she shook her head to indicate that Dutta hadn't come home yet? Like the thought of him not being home was too painful - and she needed to distract herself by looking away in order to answer that question. *sigh*
  • Honestly, I LOVED the interaction between Nakku and Aayi Sahib - and the contrast between them. Here were two women who loved Dutta to bits - but while one (Aayi Sahib) could openly express her love and refuse to "eat" as a result of it, the other (Nakku) could only KNOW how much she loved him.
  • Did anyone notice Aayi Sahib raise her eye brows in concern at Nakku's comment about her holding her breath? Like Aayi Sahib was thinking "Acha?" in an endearing way. I found that really heartwarming for some reason. *sigh* Smile
  • You could see Nakku's helplessness as she talked about praying that Dutta returned home safe - you could almost feel her asking God to let Dutta come home as she talked to Aayi Sahib. I hate waiting - so I know exactly how Nakku feels. And the fact that she was able to express that well enough for me to see was just mind blowing! Smile

Anu ::  This part of the scene was again well acted and directed............the way Nakku was letting Aai know that she is also worried............and the way Aai took it NORMAL........ Iam shocked why Aai doesnt feel Sups needed to be around in that hall not Nakku worrying abt Dutta ........πŸ˜•

Lol! So Dutta carries around shawls in his car for emergency purposes? 🀣

Anu ::  Even I was confused but then thought he mustve bought it in a store while heading back ....

• I loved how Nakku knew that Dutta was home as soon as he stepped in the front door - she didn't need to SEE him to know he was home. She knew! And just as she knew that, she also knew something was wrong. You could see the worry on her face as she turned and even as she laid eyes on Dutta - like she knew something had happened, but just not what exactly. While Aayi sahib was happy, Nakku was worried. It was only Aayi Sahib's silent whimper that brought Nakku "back" and she realized Dutta was home - and then you could see her finally put down her "strong" front and the tears  begin to glisten in her eyes. After that Nakku was just "adoring" Dutta with her eyes - drinking his sight in. *sigh*

Anu ::  I was in AWE of this scene.........the way BG was changed the moment he entered, the way they picturized it .........the way Nakku knew he was there, the way Aai put the cloth in her mouth emoting her happiness...........The way Nakku was kind of trying to see if he really was in , the way Dutta walked to them and stood, the way Aai pushed her aside and walked to Dutta.........the way Nakku realised that he is INDEED infront of her.............. AWEEEEEEEEE Day Dreaming

• Once he convinces Aayi Sahib to leave, Dutta turns to Nakku - he realizes that she's there and to me it felt like he stood there a moment too long as though saying "Look I'm fine." - to assure her that he was safe. And then he turned to leave.

Anu ::  I just LOVED , LOVED and LOVED him there.....even in that much pain , he stood there and was actually asuring Nakku that he back home , safe......was very endearing to watch...........

Nakku was totally "adoring" Dutta as he walked away, until she saw the blood on the flood trail to Dutta - and then she was "afraid". Like the thought of Dutta being hurt was absolutely frightening - but she finally wills herself to look at the source of that blood and sees Dutta's bloody hand. And THEN you see her pain - her pain of realizing Dutta was really hurt and bleeding. It was like someone kicked her in the guts and knocked the wind out of her. *sigh* Ouch

Anu ::  I feel she saw him walk differently as if he was dragging himself in pain......and then saw the blood drops and realized something was wrong..........well directed....

• Did anyone else think that Dutta was "mad" at himself as he walked away from Nakku - like he was telling himself "You can do it! Stop being a wuss and just walk to your room!". I did.
  • Bajirao! *sigh* I've missed seeing him around this week - he has turned into a rare sighting which is why when you see him you need to pause the video for a bit and just see him! Lol, or maybe that's just what I need to do. πŸ˜†
    I loved how Dutta's voice was "husky" with pain - like he hadn't spoken in a while as he tried to hold down his pain and it was showing in his voice as he talked to Baji.
  • Did anyone notice Dutta turn into Dutta Bhao when Baji "clicked" his tongue to express disapproval of Dutta's decision to not call a doctor? That split second as Dutta realizes that Baji might have refused to do something he asked and looks up - that was totally Dutta Bhao! And then he asks him if Baji's going to go or if he'll have to go himself - as though saying, I don't have time to listen to your antics. Either do as I say or I'll go do it myself! Dutta Bhao really does not like to repeat himself (as he told the mavali the night of his engagement). *sigh*
  • Nakku comes running after Dutta - did anyone else think that Dutta KNEW Nakku was there? He stayed a moment too long at the door - like he was making sure she was there and she saw him. And then he walked inside. I thought so... πŸ€”

Anu ::  Ya even I felt he knew she was coming in, just like the "Post Managlasutra lecture" scene............... he felt she will guess he got hurt, he infact turned and looked while climbing up......... he paused after baaji left and he wasnt suprised a bit when he saw her  in his room.  Guy just knows that she will figure it out .......... I love their Bond 😳

Nakku saw Dutta's wound and grabbed the sofa for support - it was all she could do to stay standing. All she could do to bear the pain - like his wound had caused her enough pain to make her lose her footing. *sigh* Ouch

Anu :: That was so beautifully emoted.........and the way he looked at her when she grabbed that sofa ...........ahhhhh what can I say.......... U could just feel "love" .....only if he knew it is "love"

• Dutta turns to see Nakku as she grabs his sofa and there is NO surprise on his face - like he was expecting her to be here, almost like he KNEW she was there. *sigh* I love how he's so aware of her!

Anu :: He was expecting her to be in his room any min πŸ˜†.............he knew she wont let him go so easily and I actually feel he was aware of it right when he started walking back to his room. Like the look on his face was "Oh god, I dont want her to notice , but iam unable to walk .......she will notice.........." wala.........

"Sahib, kaye ko gaye they!" - *sigh* Nakku really touched my heart with that one. She was so helpless in her pain - the only thing she could do was ask Dutta why he's caused it! *sigh*
  • While Nakku was in pain because of Dutta's injury, did anyone else feel that Dutta was aware of her pain and was therefore feeling more "pain"? When Nakku asked him why he'd gone  even after she'd asked him not to - Dutta looked like he felt a fresh wave of emotion wash over him. He gets shifty in his seat and he not once looks at Nakku - like he can't bear to see her cry for him. *sigh* Off course he also looked like a wounded lion as he sat there, looking around for ways to ease his pain - silently. 😍

Anu ::  I feel she wont be able to see him in pain right when he looked at her downstairs........ he wanted to lie to her that he is fine, but his body wasnt supporting, so he started on his walk and was I feel trying to figure out ways to send her off from his room...........

When Nakku told him that Supriya was worried for Dutta, did anyone notice the lack of emotions on his face - like he did not believe that for a minute? So, I did.. But I could be wrong. πŸ€”
  • Nakku was so "consumed" by the sight of Dutta's pain, that she had to be asked twice before she'd realize that Dutta was asking her to do something. It was as though once she saw the would she couldn't look away - she couldn't look away from the source of Dutta's pain (and hers). Ouch
  • I loved how Dutta exerted his right on her - asked her to bring him "that bottle"! She had walked right into his room without permission and he expected her to - and now he needs something and he can just ask her to get it! There is no formality between these two. I love it!
  • When Dutta held the bottle out to Nakku to open it, she hesitated for a moment - and he noticed it! That's when he looks up at her - and that is all it took for her to understand that he really means it today. *sigh* I LOVE LOVE LOVE how these two know each other so well. A moment's delay and Dutta knew what Nakku was thinking - and one look from him was all Nakku needed to understand what he wanted. *sigh* 😍

Anu ::  This was again well acted...........all he had to do was signal her and she did exactly what he wanted her to do ...........

• "Maine bola tha Sahib, mat jao - par aap nahi sunte kisi ki!" - Did anyone else think that Nakku sounded totally like a wife when she said this? Like she was asking her better half why he didn't listen to her and did what he wanted anyways?! Lol! I totally did - but then this could all be the medicine talking, so what do I know! 🀣

Anu ::  They are very husband-wife like ...........from the button -scene to today whatever they say or talk , I get a total Mia-Biwi feel to it πŸ˜† ...........or may be thats how I view them? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Dutta pouring alcohol on his wound - that ACTUALLY looked painful. I have seen a lot of fake-looking wound on television but this one looked real AND painful! I almost winced as I saw it. Ouch

Anu ::  I closed my eyes for this scene.................. it took couple of watches for me to finally see the scene.......... The wound was seeming realistic and Mishal's acting was making it seem so REAL..............that it indeed was hard to watch

• As Dutta screams in pain, Nakku closes her eyes - as though she's trying to shut out his painful screams and bear the pain inside her heart. *sigh* This really was hard for her!
  • Did anyone else notice Dutta looking at Nakku when she offered to dress his wound? Like he hadn't expected her to offer and he was almost surprised by it? Here's a girl who's seen him bleed and is not repulsed by it - she has NO reason to care for him yet she offers (and almost seems eager) to help him dress his wound. I felt this threw him off a bit - even if only for a moment.

Anu :: I feel he was thinking ways to send her off............ he didnt want her around any more..........he didnt want to see her crying , he didnt know how to tell her to go ..........and when she offered him to clean the wound, he felt its time to send her off........... atleast thats what I was feeling thru out ............

LOL! I know Nakku has always displayed a right on Dutta and his stuff - but I found it endearing that she went right to his closet and looked through it, all while Dutta was there. And he did not stop her ONCE - not at all! Like this was expected to him.

Anu ::  Dutta ka closet nahin Genie ka box hai woh πŸ˜† ...... I wonder what all will come out of it by the time this show ends πŸ˜†

• Nakku brings over the first-aid kit and begins to try and clean up Dutta's wound - but he takes it away right away. He asks her to leave right away - he did not want her cleaning his wound. And to me it was a very helpless action on Dutta's part - he did not want to see Nakku cry at his pain and he couldn't bear to have her see him like this. Her pain and her opinion mattered - he wanted to "protect" her from his pain. So he did the only thing he could do - he asked her to leave.
  • "Main karey gi." - *sigh* You could really feel Nakku trying to convince Dutta that she WANTED to do it - she wanted to help. It was like she was telling him "Just let me ease your pain, please.". *sigh*
  • Dutta tells her to leave once he's asked her to leave and Nakku still expressed her refusal by shaking her head - so Dutta tries to convince her that he's okay. If he could get her to believe that he's fine, maybe she'd leave? So he tells her that he's okay and that he's used to tending to his own wounds - she should leave. *sigh* And when Nakku still hold her ground telling him she won't leave - that's when he turns to "Dutta Bhao". He looks up at her with "anger" - mostly at himself for not being able to convince her to leave - and frustration - at not being able to "protect" her.

And one look at Dutta is all Nakku needs to understand what he wants - so she silently hold back her cries, looks away and being to head towards the door. *sigh*

Anu :: This was the exact look that made me go all FIDA over Mishal 😳......... I mean his helpless-ness and anger was felt right thru in that one look............ Other than looking like that he can do not MUCH and Nakku realised that he is now Angry on her and has to leave .............😭
  • I love how Nakku reaches the door but then stops and asks Dutta if she could help. Like she couldn't help but try ONE more time - to see if he would let her help. And I love how Dutta quickly reprimanded her - like the idea of tending to his wound (as it caused her pain) was too much for him to bear.

Anu :: How can she leave him in pain like that............... I just wanted to hug her there and say ........... its ok ......................😭

• Nakku just couldn't help but try and find out how much it hurt him and if she could make it better - so as a last resort she asks him if it bleeds to much. And what follows is a name drenched in pain - "Nakku!". Dutta's voice was filled with pain at this time - I don't know if it was just me who thought so, but Dutta sounded like he couldn't BEAR it any more. He had to get Nakku out of there before the pain (of seeing Nakku in pain) crossed his threshold. So he slams his fist into the table and "roars" her name - she need to leave. And right after he "roars" her name, you can see the intense pain on his face - he JUST wants her to leave. NOW! *sigh*

Does he not look like he's in immense pain - and not from the knife wound? Ouch
  • DUDE! This mavali seriously sounded like a pimp when he asked Supriya to "baitho aur do char baatain karo us sey" to Supriya - Seriously! WHAT is wrong with this guy?? 🀒

Anu :: I have my doubts abt this guy's so called "Mardangi" and "Love" .......wonder he may have a diff meaning for those words in his dictionary πŸ˜†

• When Supriya was listing everything she'd done to entice Dutta - making karanji, dancing around, talking sweetly to him - she sounded totally like a gold digger who's just trying to "trap" the guy for his money (or in this case for "freedom" - not that it's necessary do to that!). Kya couple hai - seriously! NEVER have I see a couple this demented and immature. NEVER. 🀒
  • "Woh karanji kha k khush hone walon mein sey nahi hai!" - I don't know about everyone else, but I totally yelled " Haan woh muskurahat sey pighalne walon mein sey hai because 'woh mard hi kya jo aik aurat ki muskurahat sey na pighal jaye'!". Bwaaahahahahahhahaha 🀣

Anu ::  Yaar seriously if he so well knew that Dutta isnt going to fall for "song" "food" stuff............then why in the hell didnt they go for that violent action (wrist cutting) right away instead of wasting our precious time and epis on that stupid acts? πŸ˜•

Yaar aik toh mavali bauhat bara drama-queen hai! He talks with so much enthusiasm and dramatics - with all these random pauses and "stressing" on all the random words! It totally throws me off! 🀣
  • OMG! Who else almost choked on themselves as the camera zoomed into the mavali while he stood in Supriya's room once she left? Bwaaaahahaahahahhahahahaha! He looked like he was going to rip his shirt off (not that it would be hard since it's already tearing off him) and yell "I'm Superman!". I totally waiting for it too - What? Don't look at me like that! I'm on medicines! 🀣🀣 And THEN he puts his hands on his hips like a girl?! Bwaaahahahahahahahha 🀣🀣 *gasps for air* This is one feminine man! 🀣

Anu ::  Sorry yaar I always look away whenever I see that Mawali on my screen........I tell u if I have to continue watching him for long, my Laptop will have to bear the after effects πŸ˜†.... I love my laptop.............i dont want to harm it ........

Shirtless Dutta - *sigh* *swoon* *sigh* 😍

Anu ::  He wanted to make sure u all dont go behosh thats why had vest under that shirt πŸ˜†..........
  • Dutta totally did NOT know that Supriya was there when he turned to look at his wound. You could see the surprise on his face as he registered who it was. So Dutta absolutely aware of Nakku and almost expects her to be in his room if he's hurt - but his own fiance he's surprised to see in his room? *sigh* I LOVE how his "radar" is only up for Nakku and no one else! 😍

Anu :: He was shocked to see her there............he didnt think she would be there and he didnt even FEEL her there..........when will Dutta realize all this? and give us that amazing Proposal Moment? 😍😍😍😍😍

I know we all hate Supriya - but you have to give it to Ridhi. I loved how she transitioned from this:

to this:

Anu :: I do like Ridhi's acting though, she has amazing expressions in some of the scenes, even in friday's epi, at the mirror scene she acted quite good...... only if she wasnt portraying "sups" , I wouldve loved to discuss her acting more πŸ˜†
  • Did anyone else think that once Dutta saw Supriya, he almost looked uncomfortable by her presence in his room as he turned away? I did. And if what I thought was right, then I love the fact that Dutta's is more comfortable with Nakku than he is with his own fiance! *sigh* I know we've been shown that Dutta's is comfortable around Nakku, but that doesn't make the "yay"-effect of this any less! πŸ˜†

Anu :: He was actually feeling shy πŸ˜†........... shirtless haina isiliye πŸ˜†........Kidding, and ya actually I think he didnt want to entertain her drama that night as he was already in pain and thats why looked away ........... With Nakku he has totally diff expressions and with Sups totally diff...........u could just totally feel it............. Mishal is too good in portraying those contrasting emotions perfectly ........

Well, I HOPE this was worth the wait. I am totally sleepy (again!) and tired - blame my allergies. Ouch But I will get to the TIN for 26th March tomorrow. Until then I will have to risk getting more "weird" LTL related dreams! πŸ˜†

nsb416 thumbnail

• So, I've been thinking about doing this for a while now - and today with the help of Shabz (a.k.a. Dew-drop) I've finally figured out how to. So without further adieu - here it is :

I sighed, stared, gawked, and drooled all at once πŸ˜† And those well-defined LIPS! How could you forget those??

I only see his eyes πŸ˜† Eyes se aage nahin pahunchi mein. Who cares what's in them as long as they're there. 😳
  • OMG! Did anyone notice the "threatening" smile play out on Dutta's face as he lowered his hands? OMG! *swoon* What.. it was there! I have pictures to prove it now!

WHO indeed! He looks SO cute. *sigh*

to this:

Ok. I guess that makes sense because I was very confused as to why the lights had to be off for the attack or ambush as you put it heheh.

No Fivr, she has no propriety, no shame, no guilt, and no regret. She is a sociopath.
DUDE! I did too! I was wondering if he was gay because it was such a gay walk!

LOL! Yeah I laughed out loud because I wanted Sup to be rejected by someone, even if it is for a second or two and out of annoyance. I want her to feel the same pain as Dutta.
Yeah. Doesn't she get it? What the hell? She's so idiotic, it makes me sick.
He's a coward, Fivr. Can't expect better from him.
  • You know, everytime I think I've been disgusted to my limit - that there can be NOTHING else that could disgust me more about this couple - they do something that proves me wrong. You live in someone's house and yet you wish that they die? And then you discuss why they wouldn't die, like it was some analytical problem? And you express frustration at them not "dying"? I am not a violent person - believe me - but I will sit in the "front row" with popcorn if Dutta ever plans to execute these two OR cause them great pain. THAT is how enraged I am at their insensitivity and their ungratefulness! 🀬
I will sit with you and applaud their demise. I just wish what goes around comes around with these two. ARGH.
Mr. tight pink shirt!!! HAHAHAHHA. 🀣 He's SO GAY. With a capital G. Yeah, Sup should have been like, why don't you go with me and monitor me while I try to seduce Dutta, you jerk! Even though I don't like Sup, sorta feel sorry for her. Kya boyfriend mila hai πŸ˜•

I am baffled that the Creatives actually wrote the script this way! COME ON! Someone asks you to blackmail someone else and you don't even know who is asking you?? Expected better from you, CVs....

They are total Saas-Bahu types.
  • Lol! So Dutta carries around shawls in his car for emergency purposes? 🀣
Maybe a damsel in distress who he has recently saved left her shawl in his car? LOL.
Drinking him in....yes she does that a lot. Whenever he speaks, she looks at him with so much reverence.....UFFF.

I think he expects her to be there in his room now. He knows she will be there as soon as he goes in. Itna pyar jo hai dono ke beech mein πŸ˜‰
He totally is.

YES! That is exactly why he sends her away. He CANNOT bear to see her crying over him. It hurts him more to see her hurt. P.S. I realize I just repeated your words in the comment I am replying to hahah And I didn't even read the entire comment! πŸ˜›

• "Maine bola tha Sahib, mat jao - par aap nahi sunte kisi ki!" - Did anyone else think that Nakku sounded totally like a wife when she said this? Like she was asking her better half why he didn't listen to her and did what he wanted anyways?! Lol! I totally did - but then this could all be the medicine talking, so what do I know! 
YES! She did sound like a wife who is used to her husband not listening to her.

• LOL! I know Nakku has always displayed a right on Dutta and his stuff - but I found it endearing that she went right to his closet and looked through it, all while Dutta was there. And he did not stop her ONCE - not at all! Like this was expected to him.
Ab closet mein se kya nikle ga?? 🀣
YES! She totally was helpless in her agony. She could not leave him like this just like she could not leave him bleeding with that gunshot wound that landed him in the hospital when she first saved his life!

It almost looks like he's crying to see her cry.....They're total mirrors of each other.

Does he not look like he's in immense pain - and not from the knife wound?

OMG Fivr. I will never forget the way he says her name. He is in so much agony over seeing her completely break down. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mishal in this! And all those who say he's a bad actor, eat your heart out!!!
  • Yaar aik toh mavali bauhat bara drama-queen hai! He talks with so much enthusiasm and dramatics - with all these random pauses and "stressing" on all the random words! It totally throws me off! 🀣
HE IS GAY! πŸ˜†
gay gay gay gay.
  • Shirtless Dutta - *sigh* *swoon* *sigh* 😍
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
πŸ˜‰
  • I know we all hate Supriya - but you have to give it to Ridhi. I loved how she transitioned from this:

to this:

She is a good actress and I love her voice and the way she uses it in her acting but I still HATE the character of Sup.
Well, I HOPE this was worth the wait. I am totally sleepy (again!) and tired - blame my allergies. But I will get to the TIN for 26th March tomorrow. Until then I will have to risk getting more "weird" LTL related dreams! πŸ˜†

Thanks so much for doing this!
[/QUOTE]
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Ameera: Ur "He is GAY" comments totally cracked me up. We now have a new name for the pimp.
nsb416 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Ameera: Ur "He is GAY" comments totally cracked me up. We now have a new name for the pimp.

LOL Thanks and it's true! He is so queer it's funny.