Fan Fictions

Nazron Se Dil Tak(AR)PART 55-PG124, NOTE-132[4/12] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

prachi06

IF-Dazzler

prachi06

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
nice one dear

thanx for pm

continue very soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nazron Se Dil Tak(AR)PART 55-PG124, NOTE-132[4/12] (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_mjht

nice one dear

thanx for pm

continue very soon

Thanx a lot Prachi dear.
I'll try to update soon.

jiyaa_m

IF-Sizzlerz

jiyaa_m

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
nice part. update soon

crazy4KASH_AR

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged

woowww that was simply amazing...

both parts were superb...

loved them..

n specially AR bickering...

thncx for the pm.......

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

woowww that was simply amazing...

both parts were superb...

loved them..

n specially AR bickering...

thncx for the pm.......

I'm glad u liked the beginning of Ar's relationship.
will update soon.

anumeha_rajat

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa

nice part. update soon

Thanx a lot Jiya.I'll try to update soon.

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged

PART 9

PRESENT TRACK
t_karan
come back to their real life for 2 minutes .

riddhima and armaan are smiling at each other .

riddhima: woh din bhi kya din the , ladna -jhagadna , pyaar -mohobat ,

chupna-chupana , pranks and what not .

armaan hugging her: i know . lekin humarei sabse acha pal pyaar-mohobat ke

the , specially in the fire escape .

riddhima: i know jaan .

armaan: arre , Suhana aur Aman toh so gaye .

riddhima looks at their babies .

riddhima: kya humari life itni borign thi .

armaan: maybe unko kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha . but dont worry , thoda

sa bada hone do aur Aman ko toh mei sikhaoga ki kaise flirt karte hai .

riddhima: armaaaaaannnnnnnn .

armaan putting his head on riddhima's lap .

armaan: acha now please sweetheart , continue the story .

riddhima: yeah i will , but i wont be telling those parts where we both fought

even after we were in love .

armaan had tears in his eyes: humne tab isliye ladai kari thi kyon ki hum eek

doosre se bohut , bohut pyaar karte the .

riddhima: yeah . that is sooo true .

lovely hearts
They were now as usual lost in eachother's eyes which were full of love nd contentment.. soon their THOUGHT EXPRESS led them to dreamland..

Next morning they woke up at 5, wid their kids crying loudly.. Armaan picked up aman nd ridz picked up suhana in her arms calming them down, caressing them softly kissing dem.. soon both the kids were calm nd quiet..

Ridhhima went to kitchen to get coffee her herself nd armaan and milk botles for the little ones.. wen she came back she saw both the kids giggling loudly to the faces armaan was making.. He was looking so cute wen he was making those baby faces while talking to his kids.. nd asking them to call him "daddy"… ..

A: aman bolo beta dah-ddyyy.. (he tickled his stomach a little).. com'on my princess aap to bolo dah-ddyyy… (kissing her slightly)..

Both the kids were replying to their daddy's talks by groogling nd making loud baby sounds…

Smiling to herself ridhhima entered saying
R: armaan yeh dono abhi bohot chote hain.. abhi tumhe daddy nahi kahenge..
A: arre lekin yeh to mujhse baat kar rahe hain.. yeh humari secret language hai.. haina baby(he talks to aman lightly pinching his cheek, who was now only looking at his mother)..

Ridhhima smilimg at her kids gave armaan suhana's bottle nd picked up aman, who was still looking at her nd smiling, rubbing his tiny eyes, nd fidgeting abit.. she took him to the other side of the bed talking to him

R: ka hua baby.. aishe ka dekh rahe ho.. hmmm..? (kissing his forehead nd caressing his cheeks) I know my prince is hungry.. hai na…!
Aman made a small groogy sound as if in agreemant wid wat ridhhima said…
Now there was silence for a few mins. , aman nd suhana peacefully having their milk in their parent's lap..

Ridhhima asked armaan
R: armaan kya soch rahe ho…?
A: Umm.. ridhhima main yeh soch raha thha ki inn dono mein se pehle kaun bolega…Inn mein se pehle chalna kaun sikhega..
R: armaan yeh dono abhi sach mein bohot chote hain bolne ya chalne ke liye…(cuttin her in between)
A: haan lekin dekh lena yeh dono, atleast aman to pehle mamma nai daddy bolenge…
R: no ways.. mera prince to pehle mamma hi bolega.. haina baby…. Aur meri beti bhi pehle mamma hi bolegi…

And as they were feeding their kids they continued wid their "Mamma – Daddy" sweet nok–jhok….

waniya mir
armaan n ridhima are getting ready for the hospital.

armaan: basket jaldi karo bachoon ko abhi tumhari mama kay pass chorna hai.

ridz: armaan main kia sooch rahi thi kay mam kay liyay mushkil hota ho ga na inko sambhalna. aur main inko hospital lay nahi ja saqti. so kiyun na hum koi caretaker rakh lain.

armaan: hana idea to acha hai mager do u really thin k so kay wo bachoon ka achay say khayaal rakh payya gi.

ridz: even i am not sure but armaan hum dono behnoon kay pass nani thien mager ab is case main humain try to karna cahyay na shayad koi achi mil jayay.

armaan: hum i think we can try.chalo ab jaldi karo we r gettin late.

armaan: quicky starts the car n then put the kids bags in the car.

armana: aray basket ab a bhi jao .

ridz: armaan mujhya aik baar check karnay di kahin main bachoon ki koi cheez bhool na jaoon phir mam ko parayshani ho jayagi na.

then ridz after checking sits in the car n they moved towards her father's house.

there padma was already busy in getting shashank ready .

padma: agagay beta tum loon main abhi tum logoon kay baray main hi sooch rahi thi .

ridz: mama hum apa ko buhat tang kartay hain na i know mager hum nay is ka solution socha hai.

padma: kia stupid batain kar rahi ho koi parayshana nahi kartay waisay bhi main inkay sath kitna enjoy karti hun hospital to jati nahi to ghar main akailay bore hoti thi .

just then armaan gave horn basket yaar cumon.

ridz: ok mama akay bata ho gi.ok bachoon tc bye ..ridz kissed both the kids n left 4 hospital but she keep thinking about the care taker....................

armana n ridz entered the hospital n ridz keep thinking about her decision to appoint a caretaker for the kids.she wanted to discuss this wid armana n finalize the matter but armaan got 2 new cases.so she thought to discuss wid him later.

later in the cafeteria she is having tea when armana came.

armana: kissed at her forehead . hi basket.

ridz: hello armana aur yeh kia hai kuch to khayala kia karo this is hospital yahana main dr hun aap ki wife nahi janaab.

armaan: aray yaar tum bhi na kitna soohti ho.

ridz: khair is wact to main kuch aur sooch rahi hun.

armana: kia main yeh jana saqta hun kay mairi beautiful wife kis kay baray main aur kia sooch rahi hai?

ridz: ji apa zaroor pooch saqtay hain kiyun kay apa ki wife i mean beautiful wife aap kay 2 cute kids kay baray main sooch rahi hai .

armaan: kia sooch rahi ho unkay baray main .

ridz: armaan bhool gayay na mainay subha kia discuss kia tha caretaker kay baray main.

armana: o hana to hum nay kuch final kar lia tha kia.?

ridz: armaan tum kabhi nahi sudhro gay bas bhool jaya karo sab kuch aik din ayay ga mujhay bhi bhool jao gay.

ridz said dis n about to leave when armana hold her hand nd bring closer to him.

koi saans lainay kay liyay soochta hai kia kisi kay dil ko dharaknay say pehlay soochna parta hai kia.?tum aysa hi aik ahsaas ho jo mairay wajood ka hissa hai tumhain main yaad nahi karta kiyun kay tum mujh main ho dharaktay dil ki tarhana chalti sansoon ki terhana behtay khoon ki terhaan ragoon main.,

ridz: armana was so touched that she was about to cry at that .

ridz: armaan sorry main bas to maira yeh matlba nahi tha i know kay hum tumharay liyay kia importance rakhtay hain.

armaan:aaj tum nay aysi bata kar di hai dobara kabhi mat karna.

ridz just said sorry to him n just then armaan got a pager.

t_karan
scene shift to riddhima's father's house .

"TING-TONG" .

Padma opens the door . all her hair messed up and she was huffing and

puffing .

riddhima: mom , what happened ??

padma smiling: kuch nahi bas , bacho ko thoda maza karna tha toh ......

armaan goes inside and sees aman and suhana making a complete mess .

armaan didnt want to scold his angels so he just picked up both of them

armaan: chalo riddhima . thanx ma . for takin care of these brats .

padma: i enjoyed loads .

just as armaan and riddhima sat in the car ........ they both suddenly were in

splits .

armaan (half laghing and half telling): oh god , a ki shakal dekhi thi .

riddhima: i know .

they reach home and everyone is in bed .

armaan: basket , tumhare teeno babies ko humari life kay barre mei sunna hai

waniya mir
armaan asked her to start the story.

ridz said do u remember armana when i thought to teach u a lesson what happend on that day do u remember.

armaan: how can i forget that.nd they lost in their thoughts.

in the flash back story,.......................

Sorry for the spelling mistakes if any since this ff is written at an instant.Hope u guys may like the parts this time.Please do comment and share your views or kindly press the like button.Silent readers please come up and tell me what you guys think of this story.
NOTE:-All those of u who wish to receive pm ,kindly add me to the buddy list.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillkunabzsaniashzadiprachi06fri42911cool_sri-Prithi-AMMY12anumeha_rajat

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
PART 10
PAST TRACK
waniya mir
ridz entered to the hospital wid her angry face so as armaan.

every 1 gathered to get their duties 4m keerti n armana n ridz got general ward duty.both r really upset at that.

in the ward armaan was checking up the girl n at the same time he is flirting wid her.ridz is looking angirly at him.

armaan: aray basket tum yeh mairi khush mizaji say chirti kiyun ho main sab say hans kay baat karta hun tu tumhain kia prob?

ridz:sab say ya aap ka yeh khaas karam sirf girls pay hi kiu hai.

armaan: wo kia hai na main girls ko lift nahi karwata larkiyaan khud mairi taraf attract ho jati hain.

ridz: got irritaed at this.

then she planned a prank she wrote a letter 4m armaan n gave it to sis lovely wid a flower.

sis lovely: opend that letter nd read sis lovely mmujhay nahi pata kay apa mairay baray main aysa hi soochti hain ya nahi mager main aaj aap ko apnay dil ki baat batana cahta hun.yahana ager koi khubsorat hai to wo aap hain aap ko daikhnay kay liyay mujhhay late sittings bhi karna parayin to main karta hun. ager aap ki bhi mairay baray main same feeling to to smile kijiyay ga aur hana mairay letter ka jawaab zaroor dijiyay ga.4m armaan.

ridz: was watching sis lovely when she was reading that letter she was luking very excited by reading dat letter.

suddenly armana appeared n sis lovely gave him a very bid smile armana in reply gave her a smile nd wondered why she is smiling like that nd asked ridz why is she behaving like that.

ridz: wo kia hai na senior dr armaan aap kghud hi to kehtay hgain kay larkiyana aap ki taraf attrach ho jati hai to yeh bhi ussi ka aik silsila ho ga.

armaan: hana wo to hai mager aaj say pehlay sos lovely nay ita wierdly behave nahi kia tha na mager khair basket ji aap ka kehna bhi theik hi hai.

armaan leave n ridz keep smiling at her achievement.ab ayay ga maza dr armaan aap ki love story main apnay hathon likhoon gi....................

asma_227
In the locker room
Armaan was alone..
Sis Lovely saw him n came..
Sis: o g Sirji mujhe nahin pata tha ki aap mere baare mein aisa sochtey hain.thank u so much ji.
Ridz saw her goin in the locker room n started overhearing their conversation...
AR: main kuch samjha nahin....
Sis: o g main samjhati hoon.
she goes n hugs him tightly.Armaan was shocked.He cudn't understand wat happened.He then seperated her.
AR:kya kar rahi hain aap??
Sis:wahi jo aap mujhse kartey hain..
AR:main kya karta hoon..
Ridz was enjon 2 see armaan in trouble
Sis:apse pyaar..
AR: shockd....
SIS: arey aap chaunk kyun rahe hain aap hi ne to likha tha...
AR: maine kya likha tha kuch bhi toh nahin...
Sis: o g main ladki hoke nahin sharma rahi aur aap ladka ho kyun sharma rahe hain...pyaar lkarne mein sharm kaisi??
AR: (is moti ne apna size dekha hai)
AR:dekhiye sis. Lovely aap ko koi ghalatfehmi hui hai
Sis: og mujhe koi ghalatfehmi nahin hui hai hai main toh soch bhi nahin sakti thi ki aap jaisa sona munda mujhse pyaar karega...
Armaan was in much trouble.She again hugged him this time he cud not breath properly in her tight grip.
Ridz cudn't cntrl her laughter..
AR: aapko kisne kaha ki main aap se pyaar karta hoon??
sis: og aap hi ne toh
AR:maine kab
Sis:yeh dekhiye
She shows him the letter.Arman was totally shockd.then he cleard the confusion.sis went away sad.
RI:toh kaisa laga..
AR:toh yeh tumhari harqat thi tumhein toh main....
RI:kuch nahin kar saktey..
Then all cum n see them debatn..
AN:tum donon phir shuru ho gaye..
RA:ab kya hua..
AR:kuch nahin
AR:basket yeh mazak tumhein bahut bhari padega
RIh main toh dar gayi..
Armaan went away thinkn abt planng another prank....

next day at Sanjeevani
AR: (kal ka mazak aaj tumhein bahut bhari padne wala hai Dr.Riddhima)
In the locker room
RA:hi Riddhima kaisa chal raha hai sab kuch
RI:fine
MU:arey(lukn at Armaan) maine suna hai ki kisi ko sis Lovely se pyaar ho gaya hai...
Armaan gets irritated.
All giggle.
AR:tum logon ko nurse statn nahin pahunchna kya
AN:hum toh chale jayenge lekin yeh sab chakkar kya hai..
ARlukn Ridz)kisis ne bahut hi ghatiya mazak kiya tha
announcement occurs 4 all the interns 2 report at the nurse station.
Dr.Kirti assigned duties 2 all.AR nRi gvn same case.
Ridz was quite unhappy but Armaan was smiln...
While she was readn the duty chart award boy came n gave him a bouqey with unknwn name...
She was surprised
After a few seconds she got another.
RI:I don knw awts happng?
AR:so basket lagta hai koi bewakuf tum pr fida ho gaya hai.
RI:u just shut up n stay away 4m this...
In the canteen
AN:Ridzy suna hai aaj subah se tujhe bouqey mil rahe hain..
RI:haan di pata nahin kaun bhej raha hai.par aap ko kaise pata??
MU:tujhe pata hai Sanjeevani mein sab isi k baara mein baat kar rahe hain
RI:kya??
She was worried n went away.Ar was enjoyn..
In the corridor everyone was lukn at her n talkn her abt this.
The whole day went like this.she was readn a file when she heard a nurse speakn
Nurse:yaqeen nahi hota na ki Dr.Riddhima ka bhi koi boyfnd ho sakta hai.woh toh kitni sidhi sadhi lagti hain.
Another nurse:haan aaj toh pakka date pe jane ki planng hogi...pata nahin tab kya karenge ek doosre k saath abhi se yeh aal hai...
Armaan was also hearn this n was satisfied with his victory..
Ridz ran 2 the terrace cryn.She wud not have evn dreamed of such a fuss in sanjeevani abt her.Armaan now realised that the prank has now bcum big...
He followed her..
RI:tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho chale jao yahaan se
ARlz don't cry I'm sorry
RI:iska matlab tumne.mil gaya sukoon badla leke mujhe badnaam karke.tumhare liye toh har cheez mazak hoti hai par main aisi nahin hoon.main bahut seedhi sadhi ladki hoon aur main apne baare mein yeh rumours bardaasht nahin kar paungi.kisi ki feelngs kya hoti hain yeh tum kaise samjhoge

she then went away.For the first time in life he remain dummed n was sorry 4 what he did...
HE sms her sorry but she replied sayn no need of such formalities...

Armaan: in his bed room yaar kuch ziyada ho gaya hai shayad us basket kay sath.

Ridz: weeping at the rerrace n thinking pata nahi kia samjhta hai khud ko mainay mazaaq kia tha manti hun mager us ko soochna chayya tha kay main aik larki hun is terhana ki batain afford nahi kar saqti.

Then next morning they all gathered in the locker room ridz was quite n busy in file reading.

Armaan: tried to say sorry but she wasn't responding.

Then ridz got a call the sum1 is there to meet her.

Ridz: went to the visiting room n found there a guy. She smiled nd hugged him.

Ridz: rahul tum yahana kaisay tum to uk chalayay gayathay na?

Raaj is one of those persons whom ridz can consider as a gud frnds they studied together in school n in college then rahul went 2 uk 2 study medicine.

Raaj: ridhi main bas kuch din pehlay hi aya hum main tumhian surprise daina cahta tha .

Ridz: issi liyay janaab mujhya mails ka jawaab nahi day rahay thay.

Raaj smiled ji janaab issi liyay .

Ridz: acha batao yahan kaisay mujhay laga aap wahin rehna pasand karaingay.

Raaj: mujhay laga mairay frnd ko mairi zarorat hai aur waisay bhi mujhay hamesha yahan wapis ana tha.acha yeh batao kay anji kahana hai .

Ridz: dib hi yahin sanjevani main hi hain .aur tum kaho ghar main baqi sab kaisay hain.

Raaj: yaar I wanted to tell you that mujhay kuch months sanjeevani main practice kay liyay bhaija gaya hai.

Ridz: o dats g8 .

When ridz was hugging him armana passed by n watched this he was surprised to see ridz.

in shashank's cabin

shashank: mainay apa logoon ko yahana aik baat karnay kay liyay bulaya hai yeh raaj hain dr raaj malhotra yeh uk say medicine ki degree kay sath yahana ayay hain.main chahta tha kay yeh india main practice start karain.

raaj: thanks dr shashank even main bhi yehi chatat tha kay main sanjeevani jaisay hospital say start karun.

keerti: wecum dr raaj ayay main apoa ko sab say introduce karwa dun.

keerti introduced all the interns n armaan noticed ridz smile .

then they gathered in the cafeteria

shilpakaran
all the interns were sitting 2gether.....rahul next to muskaan,atul next to anjali,and then raaj-ridz-armaan.
ridz and raaj were continuously chatting with each other and armaan was feeling ignored.it was a new feeling for him bcoz no one had ever ignored him in his life except for his so called family..........girls were crazy abt him......and this female.his coleague riddhima was not even looking at him..........he was getting very irritated.armaan tried to come inbetween their conversation
a-so raaj how was it studying in uk.
r-g8.the place is g8 and the level of studies terrific.
anjali then cut into their conversation
an-raaj tumne bataya nahi tumhari kitni gf's ka dill tod kar aaye ho.
raaj had a sweet smile on his face.
r-comeon anjie..........u know me.............i dont hurt girls.
an-hain hain .mein sab janti hoon..........aajtak sirf ek ladki hai jise tumhe hurt nahi kiya hai.
everyone asks her who it is........
an-aur kaun ............my sweet little sister ridzzi.well riddhima ko yeh kabhi hurt nahi kar sakta,kyun raaj
raaj just smiled at riddhima and said"woh toh hai.........she is my best friend"
everyone except armaan were like"oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk"
armaan was not feelin good abt it.smthing was just not right.there was smthing abt raaj which was troubling him,and riddzi was ignoring him totally.he wanted to apologize to her but she was not listening to him...........he was getting really stressed out.......he dint know what to do.

asma_227
In the locker room

Armaan was walkn forth n cumn back again n again thnk of how 2 apologise Riddhima
Rahul who was watchn this 4m a long time askd
RA:tujhe hua kya hai
AR:kuch nahin
RA:chal bata baat kya hai.
AR:woh basket abhi tak naraz hai mujhse
RA: lekin tujhe kya waise bhi teri uski hamesha anti hi rehti hai
AR:haan yaar lekin is baar kuch zyada hi ho gaya.maine uski feelings ka mazak udaya.i'm really feeln guilty
Ridz was listng him..
RA:try more better ideas like sorry card n all
AR:I knw she wudn't like it.I do't knw wat 2 do
RI:kuch karne ki zaroorat nahin hai.tumhein apni galti ka ehsaas ho gaya thats enough.
This brought a smile on arman's face
RI:waise bhi shuruat toh maine ki thi.I am also sorry
AR:thanx

raj enters
R:hey ridz wats up?
RI:nothn Raj.tum batao how's ur Ist day in Sanjeevani??
R:very gud.all ur frnds r very nice.
Armaan was watchn this convo.
AR:so raj welum 2 our sanjeevani.I;m sure u'll have a gr8 time here.
R:chalo Ridz main tumhein ghar chod deta hoon
RI:thanx par meri night duty hai.
R:k then bye.
Armaan also had night duty
They both were in the general ward
Ridz was attenn a small girl of 6 yrs who was suffrn 4m fever.she was now sleepn but her mother was weepn silently
RI:relax aunty woh theek ahi ab.agar aap aise royengi toh woh bhi ghabra jayegi.aapko uska khayal bhi toh rakhna hai.chaliye ab aap so jaeye.
the lady had a smile on her face now...
Armaan was hearn all this.
Ridz went out but now she had tears in her eyes..
Armaan also went bhind her n was surprised to see her eyes wet

AR:ab tum kyun ro rahi ho??
RI: (wipes of her tears)woh bas aise hi main kisi ko rotey hue nahin dekh sakti.woh aunty kitni pareshan theen na toh bas
AR:fantastic unke saamne toh badi intelligent ban rahi theen aur ab meenakumari
RI: meenakumari??
AR: haan hamri bollywood ki sad romantic queen
RI: Armaaan
she was smiln now..
RI: tum na kabhi nahin sudhroge
AR: tumhein pata hai tum hanstey huey bahut achi lagti ho so always keep smiln...
RI:now don't start flirtn with me
AR:not at all...
RI:tumhari duty khatam ho gayi??
AR:haan aur shayad tumhari bhi chalo i'll drop u home..
RI: no thanx main chali jaungi
AR: cumon agar tum mere saath nahin chalogi toh main samjhoonga ki tumne abhi tak mujhe maaf nahin kiya
RI:tumse koi nahin jeet sakta chalo

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12diyachillkunabzgeetapRedrose21saniashzadifri42911dhruvikaluvsKSGAR_LOVER-Prithi-cool_sri..vidhi..anumeha_rajatjiyaa_m

Post Reply New Post

Go to top