Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Asma..

I had read this story on the start forum and must say it was awesome... I read  almost a long part of this story till the second thread and flash back of AR's Life . But that i time i was a silent reader so could not get a chance to compliment you n your co writers on this.

Thnx for posting the parts here so that i can now give my heartiest thnx to you n all the writers who wrote the story. πŸ‘ You Guys are awesome.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

I kind of lost the track on the star forum after you started the flashback ( After  AR's Mrg )  due to some personal commitments πŸ˜”  so pls pls include me the PM list as i really wanna read this again.  I do have the link to star forum though but i guess i will continue here being a part of their journey from the beginning.. 

Thank You..
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome ff

just add me in ur pm list

and continue soon
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonagudia

Hi Asma..

I had read this story on the start forum and must say it was awesome... I read  almost a long part of this story till the second thread and flash back of AR's Life . But that i time i was a silent reader so could not get a chance to compliment you n your co writers on this.

Thnx for posting the parts here so that i can now give my heartiest thnx to you n all the writers who wrote the story. πŸ‘ You Guys are awesome.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

I kind of lost the track on the star forum after you started the flashback ( After  AR's Mrg )  due to some personal commitments πŸ˜”  so pls pls include me the PM list as i really wanna read this again.  I do have the link to star forum though but i guess i will continue here being a part of their journey from the beginning.. 

Thank You..

Thanx a lot dear for such a beautiful appreciation.I had stopped updating this ff here coz of the less number of comments but now will continue updating for all u guys who really like this ff so much.
Thanx again for the wonderful encouragement. 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi_mjht

hey awesome ff

just add me in ur pm list

and continue soon

Thanx a lot dear.
will surely add u in the pm list.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I could not update this ff since a long time due to my busy schedule.but now I'll regularly update it.Guys I would really love to see ur views regarding this ff so plz do comment and let me know what u think of this story .
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

PART 5

aridhi
It was the 7th month of her pregnency. Armaan took her to sanjeevni wid him for her check up.. nd dropped her at her father's place thereafter'but he keeps checking by calling her in every half an hour nd enquiring about her health..
Although he was free by the afternoon, but he called ridhhima nd informed her dat he has a meeting near their house nd will be free late evening..

R: yeh armaan bhi na.. main yahan uske liye ruki thhi k vo free hoga aur hum sath ghar jayenge par ab dekho janab meeting k liye chale gaye aur dinner tak free honge...

on the other hand armaan was busy buying some toys nd teddies nd all sort of kid's stuff for their new angel's room.. he wanted to surprise ridhhima nd dats why he made an excuse about the meeting coz he knew padma would not let ridhhima come home soon nd wait for him all alone..

it was 3 wen armaan last called ridhhima nd now it was 5.. ridhhima was really missing him coz in last few months she really got used to hear his voice in every half an hour or so.. so she called him herself but his no. was unavailable.. she was angry, worried, missing her love but she thought dat he might be busy..

scene shiftes to AR's house.. armaan was busy setting all the toys nd cute AR pictures on the wall that were matching wid the wall's colour completely..

he layed a small cot in the room wid a cute little teddy in it nd a small bed fully covered wid soft toys.. he hung wind chime in the window , which produced a sweet melody wen air blows..

by now the clock had struck 7.. nd even armaan was done wid all the arrangements of his surprise.. so he calls ridhhima..

R:hello armaan.. kahan ho tum...? aur itni der se phone kun nai kiya...? hmmm..?

Ah-ho... to aap mujhse miss kar rahin thhi.. kyun...?

R:aur nai to kya.. humesha thodi thodi der mein phone kar ke poochte ho mere aur apne angel ke baare mein.. aur aj janab itne bust thhe k 4 ghante baad humari yaad aayi aapko...

A:jaan yaad uski aati hai jisse hum kabhi bhool sakein..aur tum to yahi ho mere paas mere dil mein...

R: achha yeh batao ghar kab tak aaoge...?

A:ridhhima i'm already home.. meine kaha thha na ki meri meeting ghar ke paas hi hai...

R:wid a small face: to main kaise aaungi...? akele to tum mujhe aane nai doge...

A:yes mah sweetiepie you r right... tum akele bilkul nai aaogi..

R:to theek hai main papa k driver ko leke aati hoon okk...

A:nahi ridhhima tum driver k sath bhi akele nai aaogi samjhi.. ask anji to accompany you or sum1 else, champ rahul aur muskaan bhi to wahin hain na...

R:armaan lekin..suddenly interrupeted by anji

An:arre ridzy tu yahan kya kar rahi hai. chal na niche hum sab ne aj raat ko bohot masti karne ka plan kiya hai...

R: di vo armaan ka phone hai, vo ghar pohoch gaya hai..

Ankk to if you also wanna go chal main tujhe chod aati hoon..

R: haan di.. armaan bhi keh raha thha k main akele na aaun..

Anfcourse ridz hum sab hain yahan to tu akele kyun jayegi... chal tu armaan se baat karke neeche ajaa fir hum chalte hain theek hai..
nd she goes

R:hello armaan.....he cuts her in b/w

A: maine sab sun liya hai.. bas ab tum jaldi se ghar aajao.. i hav a surprise for you...

R: armaan surprise... kya hai batao na....

A:arre budhhu bata dunga to surprise thodi rahega.. now come soon okk..
aur apna dhyaan rakhna.. love you.. muaahh...

Rkk.. love you too...

asma_227
Anjali and Riddhima reach Armaan's house..
Armaan:badi jaldi aagaye tum log....
Ridzy:Haan acha batao kya surprise hai??
Armaan:haan haan chalo pehle apni ankhen band karo..
Ridz:Armaaaaan....
Armaan moves forward and closes her eyes wid his hand and takes her to the room and then opens her eyes...
Ridz(smiling):Armaan yeh sab kya hai.wow its really wonderful.....
Anjali:Wow Armaan its gr8888
Armaan:yeh hamari angel k liye.........
Anjali:O.K.Ridz now i'm gettn late so bye...
Then they bid her goodbye.
Ridz:Armaan tum baitho main khana lagati hoon......
Armaan:Riddhima kitni baar kaha ki tum koi kaam nahin karogimaun hoon na chalo baitho main khana lagata hoon........
After having their dinner Armaan takes a file n started studying it while sittn on the bed.Ridz enters n gets annoyed seeing file in his hand...After all she missed him alot the whole day...She goes n snatches file 4m him....
Armaan:Riddhima yeh kya kar rahi ho file do...
Riddhima(smiling ):catch me if u can.........

(don't take tension guys She was running slow so baby will be fine.)

Armaan then runs after her.after a few min he closes the door.
Armaan( ):so catch me if u can haan...........
He caught hold her hand puts the file aside and then made her sit on the bed..
Armaan then stokes her hair.Ridz was blushing now...
Ridz:Armaan maine aur hamare angel tumhein aaj bahut miss kiya.
Armaan slowly comes nearer to her and kisses her on her cheek..
AR:I luv u so much pata nahin agar tum na hotin to meri zindagi kitni veeran hoti......
Then he holds her,his eyes filled with intense luv he kissed her on her lips...
Their lipslocked htye cud feel their intense luv and passion for each other.Ridz put her hand round his neck.He then held her more closer.Several shivers rolled down her body.Then he kissed her neck,hairs,cheeks and then they slept in another romantic night.......
In the morning as usual he gave her morn coffee and brought their breakfast.She just came out of the bathroom in her gown and were drying her hairs with towel.He took the towel and put away from them.He started playing with her hairs and then moved his hands from her hairs to neck and then moved on making her shoulders bare and then planted many kisses on her neck,hairs ,cheek.and finally a passionate kiss on lips.He then moved his hands to her belt ,just then she pushed him away.
Ridz:Armaan shayad tumhein Sanjeevani bhi jana hai..
Armaan:What abhi toh pura din baki hai Sanjeevani jane k liye....
Ridz:Armaaaaaan.. tum na........
Armaan :O.K. ja raha hoon ready hone.
He was a bit irritated..
In the midway to Sanjeevani he dropped ridz to her father's house.
At Sanjeevani
Dr.Kirti calls out Armaan
Kirtir.Armaan Delhi mein hone wali conference mein aapko teen din k liye jana hai.
ARar Dr.Kirti Riddhima ko is haalat mein chod kar main kaise ja sakta hoon!!
Kirti:Aap uski fikr mat kariye hum sab unka poora khayal rakhenge...
AR: O.K.
In the locker room
Atul:Armaan yaar tu aise devdas ki tarah munh latka k kyun khada haiRidz ko miss kar raha hai???
Armaan:haan yaar champ mujhe teendin k liye Delhi jaana hai...
Rahul:Tabhi tu itna udaas hai...
Armaan's cell rings
Riddhima:kya Armaan aaj subah se ek bhi baar phone nahin kiya..
AR:haan woh bas thoda busy tha.tumhari tabiyat bilkul theek hai na..
RI:haan baba abhi kuch der pehle to tummujhe chod kar gaye the itni der mein mujhe kya ho jayega??
AR:I miss u

RI:I also miss u aur haan I luv u.
AR:I luv u too.....
After finishing his dutieshe goes to Shashank's house to pick Riddhima....

At home
Armaan:Riddhima mujhe teen din k liyeDelhi ek conference attend karne k liye jana hai..
Riddhima:tum teen din k liye ja rahe ho.
AR:arey yaar agartum aise udaas hogi toh main jaa nahin paunga..
RI:O.K. chalo tumhari packn kar deti hoon....
Riddhima was very sad.Aftre their mariage they had never got seperated and now for three days.her heart was sinkn.
AR:meri flight 11 baje ki hai...
RI:Armaan maine tumhari saari cheezein rakh dee hain.tum ek baar check kar lo....
AR:tum ek chez rakhna bhool gayein
RI:kya??
He picks their photoframe and keeps in his bag......
AR:iske bina main wahan reh nahin paunga.
Ridz had tears in her eyes...
AR:I'll miss u
RI:I'll miss u too...
AR:aur haan I luv u.......
he held her face in his hand kisses on her tears and wipes them off....
plz tum aise udaas mat ho...
RI:shadi k baad tumse pehli bar alag ho rahi hoon na isiliye shayad....
she still had tears in her eyes..
AR:O.K. agar tum aise rahogi toh main Dr.Kirti ko mana kar deta hoon..
he picks up his mobile
RI:nahin Armaan main theek hoon
She hugs him.he embraces her with pure luv in her arms....
After dinner Armaan tells Ridhima to stay at her father's house while the time he is in Delhi....
then they reach the airport..

coolmimz
EVERY1 IS THERE AND WISHES ARMAAN GOODBYE..........AND HE LOOKZ @ RIDDHIMA ..........

RAHUL:GUYZ...HUM HAI CHALNA CHAHIYA...
MUS:KYUN..
RAHUL WITH HIS EYEZ LOOKZ @ AR...
ATUL:OHH ACHA...(HE SAYZ SMILING )

AR ARE LEFT @ PEACE SO THEY CAN TALK 2 EACHOTHER
ARMAAN:..TUM APNA AUR HUMRAY BACHA KAY THEEK KHAYAL RAKHNA .......

RIDDHIMA STARTZ CRYING..

ARMAAN: DEHKO ..TUM ...PHIR SE RONE LAGI......RIDDHIMA MEIN ..SIRF 3 DIN ..KAY LIYA JA RAHA HOON.......

RIDDHIMA HUGZ HIM TIGHLY..

RIDDHIMA:ARMAAN MEIN TUMRAHA ..BEGAR ..EK MINIUTE NAHI RAHA SAKTI ..AUR TUM 3 DIN KE BAAT KAr RAHA HO........
STILL IN THE HUG

ARMAAN:OYE HOYYE ..DR BASKET...APP ..HUMSHA WRONG TIME KAY UPAR ROMANTIC HOTI HAIN.......

RIDDHIMA:I LOVE U ARMAAN..

ARMAAN:I LOVE U basket..TUMSE BOOHAT pyaar KARTA HOON......

PULLING OUT OF THE HUG..HE KISSES HER FOREHEAD

purplegirl
At the Airport,
Rahul left with all the others, leaving Armaan and Riddhima alone. Armaan went close to Riddhima, so close that she could feel his breath on her neck.

Armaan : Riddhima(very softly), tum apna aur hamare baby ka khayal rakhna, dekhna, tumhe pata hi nahi chalega, mein yun jaunga aur yun aa jaunga!

Riddhima(a tear glistening in her eye): Pucka naa Armaan??

Armaan(Leaning down to kiss Riddhima on the forehead): Haan Basket, don't worry.

Armaan saw the driver coming and took a step backwards. He took his luggage from the car and put it on the trolley and then he went towards Riddhima.

Armaan then bend down and was on his knees, with his face pressed against Riddhima's stomach.

Armaan(as though talking to his baby) : Shona, Papa will be back soon. Mumma ko tung mat karna.

And then he kissed it. He got up on his feet and gave Riddhima another hug ,

Armaan: Ab mein chalta hun, late ho rahi hai. Tum dhyan rakhna aur Mumma & Anji ko zyada tang mat karna.

Riddhima: Yes Sir, aur kuch.

Armaan: Nahi, bas I love you..

Riddhima: Acha baba, ab jao, varna flight miss ho jayegi!

Armaan(moving towards the airport with his trolley): Bye.

And then he gave her a flying kiss, which she shyly accepted.

Then Armaan borded the flight and she went to her parent's house.

Later in the evening,
(Mumbai)
Riddhima was in her room reading a book, she was missing her hubby and hadn't eaten properly either. She was thinking wether Armaan's flight had landed and if it had, why hadn't he called. These thoughts consumed her mind, when Anji walked in to check on her.

Anji: Ridzi, tune aaj kuch khaya hi nahi, yeh le dooddh toh pi le.

Riddhima: Nahi di, kuch khane ka man hi nahi kar raha!

Anjali: Haan khane ka man kaise karega, Armaan jo nahi hai yahaan.

Riddhima: Di, aap bhi naa, aisi koi baat nahi hai.

Anji: Oh! Really?

Riddhima(smirking): Haan di, really!!

Anjali: Acha, toh phir yeh doodh chup chap pi le.

Riddhima: Nahi di, mera bilkul man nahi hai.

Anjali: Chal natak mat kar, yeh sab Armaan ke saamne karna.

Riddhima: Di, aap nahi manengi naa?

Anjali: naah

Riddhima: Okay di, phir do mujhe .

She took the glass from her and drank it like an obedient girl.

Riddhima: Di, woh Armaan ka phone abhi tak nahi aaya?

Anjali: Oh, toh yeh pareshani madam ko khaye jaa rahi hai?

Riddhima: Woh actually di, Armaan hamesha land kartei hi.....

She left her sentence mid way as she heard her phone beep. Riddhima hurridely went to answer it, almost like -- as though she didn't want Anji to even see who it was. Riddhima had a huge smile on her face as she saw --- Armaan calling..
Anji obviously didn't need to guess she gave a strange smile to Riddhima and left her, so that she could talk peacfully,

Riddhima: Armaan, tum pohonch gye? Problem toh nahi hui naa? Flight toh theek thi naa?

Armaan: Haan Basket, sab kuch perfect tha. Don't worry! Mera baby kaisa hai?

Riddhima: Jao, mein tumse baat nahi karti, tumhe toh abho se sirf apne baby ki padi hai, baby ki mummy ki toh chinta hi nahi hai..

Armaan: Oye hoye, Basket mein toh tumhari hi baat kar raha tha, aakhir mera first bacha toh tum hi ho naa.

Riddhima: Armaaaaaaaaaaaan, tum kabhi nahi sudhroge.

Armaan: Tch, mein toh nahi sudhrunga! Acha mujhe ab jaana hai, warna Hitler Sanjivani mein bethe bethe mera kachumbar bana degi.

Riddhima: Hamesh jaldi mein rehte ho.

Armaan: Kya karun Basket?

Riddhima: Kuch nahi! Achha suno, I love you.

Armaan: I love you two too!

And they hung up!

Armaan checked into the hotel and found out about the confrence, it was going to be held tomorrow, so he was actually free the whole day. So he decided to make some use of it, he went SHOPPING! Once Armaan gets to shopping, there's no stopping him. He bought something for everyone. And he bought almost evrything possible for the baby, and since he didn't know wether it was going to be a boy or girl, he bought a blue and another pink set of everything. I'm telling you, the guy went besek-- once he started shopping.

He told Riddhima about his shopping, she didn't trust him one bit when it came to shopping! But, she couldn't do anything, she remembered the time they were on their honeymoon and Riddhima just asked him which dress he liked better out of all she had selected and the next thing she knew was Armaan was carrying shopping bags---he bought ALL.

Riddhima: Armaan, tumhari confrence kab khatam hogi. Tum jaldi se waapis aa jao. I'm missing you soo much!

Armaan: Acha, par Basket confrence toh abhi shuru bhi nahi hui, woh toh kal subah hai. Promise, khatam hot hi, pehli flight se aa jaunga, aur bilkul shopping bhi nahi karunga!

Riddhima: Haan, tum ab soe jao, warna kal confrence mein sote hue miloge.

Armaan: Haha, Dr.Riddhima, very funny, Riddhima, tumhe pata hai, tumhare joke din per din aur kharab hot jaa rahe hai?

Riddhima: Kya karun? Sangati ka asar hai! Acha ab tum soe jao. Good night. Mein tumhe subah 6 baje utha dungi. Phone silent par karke mat sona.

Armaan: Ji , aur kuch?

Riddhima: Nahi, ab tum jaaaoo! Phone rakho..

And they retired for the night.

The next day Armaan woke to his annoying rigtone, followed by Riddhima's sweet voice. That made his day. He got ready,went for the confrence and by god's grace, it was awesome. The delegates were quite obviously impressed by Sanjivani! He was proud of what he had done, and he was thankful to Riddhima. He took the next flight and flew to mumbai, to his love.........

asma_227
At Riddhima's home Padma opens the door as the bell rang..
Ridz:itni raat ko kaun aagaya.(actually Armaan didn't tell her that he had pickedhis flight wanna gv her a surprise)
PA:Armaan beta tum aao aao par tumne bataya kyun nahin ki tum chal chuke ho
AR:Woh main aap sabko surprise dena chahta tha..
RI:Armaan(she was so happy)
he comes forward and gvs her a hug
AR:maine tumhein bahut miss kiya..
RI:maine bhi acha tum fresh ho jao chalo khana khalo
Armaan goes and cums back at the dining table...
RI:Conference kaisi rahi.
AR:achi thi all were quite impressed u knw how I am...
RI:haan haan pata hai Mr.Supercool....
Armaan holds Ridz's hand.Ridz pleads him to leave in signs but he went on smiling.....
AN:Ridzy tum kuch kha kyun nahin rahi??
RI:haan di khati hoon luks at Armaan
AR:Haan riddhima chalo khana khao.
Shashank:Armaan beta khana toh woh tab khayegi na jab tum uska haath chodoge
Actually SH was cumn on the table so he saw Armaan holdn Ridz's hand.
AR:haan woh...
Ridz was blushing all started laughing...
After the dinner Armaan gave the gifts which he brought for his in-laws..
he didn't gv Ridzy's gifts...then they left
At home....
AR:Riddhima yeh saare gifts tumhare liye aur yeh hamare angel k liye...
RI:Armaan kya zaroorat thi mere liye itna sab kuch laane ki??
ARlz yaar tum aisi baatein mat kiya karo tum meri wife ho aur mera jitna dil karega main tumhare liye utni shoppn karunga.....
Riddhima puts all the gifts aside.
RI:i luv u and thank u so much saare gifts bahut ache hain...
Armaan:I luv u too
he then takes her to the bed,makes her sit and then holds her face in her hands
AR:tumhein pata hai tumhare bina jeena impossible hai har ek lamha mujhe bhari pd raha tha .
then he went more closer they cud feel each others breath and he cud fel the shivers rolling down Ridz's body.He smiles
AR:hamari shaadi ko ek saal se zyada ho chuke hain par jab bhi main tumhare qareeb aata hoon tum aise kaanp jaati ho jaise ki isa pehli baar ho raha ho kyun??
RI:Pata nahin...
then he kissed her on her lips.They cud feel their intense luv and passion for each other.Then he kissed her on her neck many times,her cheeks ,her hairs and slwoly frowned himself in her.The couple was lost in their own world of love.After one hour,
AR:I luv u so much...
RI: Iluv u too
then they slept in each others arms in another romantic night.........

Edited by asma_227 - 13 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

PART 6

purplegirl
The next morning, he again woke to sounds of Riddhima vomiting, this had become their routine, for at least the past month! But now, when the seventh month was nearing its end and the eighth month was going to start, Riddhima needed Armaan to be with her almost all the time, and he could hardly go to Sanjivani, Riddhima was of course, on maternity leave. They would constantly have someone or the other coming ---- Padma, Anjali, Muskaan, Sapna and Nani.

Armaan was really worried, Riddhima didn't eat properly, sometimes she just wouldn't eat-- she couldn't bear the sight of food and then on some days----she would eat everything possible! Armaan was so confused , and then sometimes she would throw tantrums too, and she had those unpredictable mood swings.

Days pass buy this

This all day Armaan was with Riddhima.

Bcz he knew she wan't him more then other.

Armaan and Riddhima were eating dinner one night when Riddhima had those unbearable pains-----yes!! She had labor pains. Armaan took her in his arms and rushed to Sanjivani. He didn't leave Riddhima for a moment, he didn't even call anyone! But, it was Sanjivani yaar, so obviously everyone got to know, and the whole family along with friends rushed to the hospital.

Armaaan was in the delivery room with Riddhima. He couldn't bear to see Riddhima in so much pain, he almost had tears in his eyes. He was holding Riddhima's hand to support her, but it looked more like Riddhima was handling Armaan!
Riddhima: Armaan, tum pagal ho gaye ho, tum kyun ro rahe ho?? Meri halat dekhi hai?

Armaan managed a small smile, just to comfort her.

Riddhima: Armaan......bohot dard ho raha hai!

Armaan: Don't worry, sab theek ho jaye gaa.

And then the doctor handed Armaan a very delicate and adorably cute baby GIRL------------------it was a girl!! He gently took her and handled her as cautiously possible. She had Riddhima's eyes. He then immediately shift focus to Riddhima, who was visibly, still in pain.

Armaan : Doctor, kya hua?

Doctor: Armaan, aapko pata nahi? You got another baby coming! You've got twins!!

Armaan: Whoaaaa??!!?? Kya? (The baby still in his arms)

And it was a BOY !!!! Double Delight!!!

Riddhima gave a sigh of relief. Armaan handed Riddhima their daughter and took his son.

Riddhima: Armaan, dekho iski naakh bilkul tumhare jaisi hai, Emaan.

Armaan: Yeh dekhe Arnav ko......

P.S. They had decide names for a girl and and for a boy earlier!

icegirl
RIDHIMA (CRYING) SHUKAR HAI RAB KA HUMARE
ARMAAN:THANKS RIDHIMA
RIDHIMA CONFUSED) FOR WHAT?

ARMAAN:FOR EVERYTHING FOR BEARING PAIN BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR GIVING EM SUCH CUTE ANGELS WOH BHI DO DO

RIDHIMA EXCUSE ME I APRTIALLY ACCEPT YOUR THANKS OK I ACCEPTED YOU THANKS FOR MY PAINS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE BUT ANGELS THEY ARE MINE WHEN DID I EXACTLT SAID YOU CAN HAVE THEM
ARMAAAN (LAUGHED) BASKET BADAL GAYEE NA SEEDHY HI ABHI WOH PAIDA BHI NAHI HUE POORI TARAH SAY TUM NAY TO AANKHAIN HI PHAIR LIN

RIDHIMA TO AUR KIA MUJH ABLA NARI KA BHI AAB ISS DUNYA MAIN KOI HAI
( SHE SUDDENLY STOPPED )

ARMAAN ( SERIOUS FACE) KIA HUA
RIDHIMA KUCH NAHI ARMAAN AGAR DEKHO TO MAIN WAQAYEE MAIN TO AKAILEE THY MUJHY YEH TAK MALOOM NA THA KAI MUJHY ITNA PYAR DENA WALA MERA BAAP NAHI BALKAI MUJHY NAAM DENY SAY PEHLY HI WOH MUJHY CHOR KAR CHALA GAYA MERA MAUN DEKHNY SAY PEHLY HI WOH MERI KISMAT LIKH GAYA
ARMAAN (WITH SUPPORTIVE WORDS) COMON RIDHIMA BURRI HO TUM MAIN TUMHAIN APNA SAB KUCH MANTA HOON AUR TUM NAY MUJHY AIK DUM HI PARAYA KAR DIYA. JAOO MAIN TUM SAY NAHI BOLTA BUS MAIN SIRF AAPNY BABY KO DEKHOON GAY TUM SAY MERI PAKI KATTI.(WITH BABY FACE)

RIDHIMA ARMAAN (WITH LOVE) MERI TARAF DEKHO AACAH BUS KAROO NA AACAH BABA SORRY AAJ KAI DIN BHI NARAZ HO GAY KIA AACAH TO PHIR WAPIS DO MERY BACHY (WITH WIDE SMILE)
ARMAAN (WITH NAUGHTY SMILE) KIUN SIRF TUMHARY THODA HAIN MERA BHI 50% SHARE HAI IN MAIN
RIDHIMA ARMAAN KUCH SHARAM KARO PEHLY TO JO KEH RAHY HO USS PAR AUR DOSRA YOU ZALIM DADDY APNY BACHOO SAY ABHI BUSINESS KI BATAIN SHOROO.........

DOCTORS CAME INTO TEH ROOM
MRS MALIK YOU NEED TO FEED YOUR BABIES NURSE WILL HELP YOU IN THAT

ARMAAN BAHIR JANY LAGAT HAI
DOCTOR YOU CAN STAY IF YOU WANT MR MALIK
ARMAAN (LOOKS AT RIDHIMA)

RIDHIMA (SHE TELLS HIM SOEMTHING IN HER EYES)

ARMAAN NAHI DOC MAIN BAHIR JATA HOON MAIN THODI DAIR MAIN WAPIS AA JAOON GA

RIDHIMA ( PASSES A THANK YOU SMILE)

ARMAAN LEAVES TEH ROOM.............................

purplegirl
Turn by turn everyone came to see the baby, they were taken aback to see two two! Padma had a tear in her eye-- her daughter was all grown up now.

armaan nd ridz were sitting with each other.armaan asked ridz if u need anything?

anji atul rahul n muskan were playing wid the babies.

atul: yaar tera beeta kab say royay ja raha hai chup hi nahi ho raha?

ajni: lao mujhay do tumhain chup karana bhi nahi ata .

ajni took the baby n baby stoped crying.

every 1 surprised n ridz said bilkul apnay papa pay gaya hai larki kay pass jatay hi daikho rona bhool gaya.

n every 1 laughed.

then armaan took ridz n her babies to his home.

ridz at the entracnce armaan basket just stop plz wait 4 to min.

ridz: armaan kia kar rahay ho tum under to janay do humain.

armaan : wait na yaar aik surprise hai in 2 kay liyay.

ridz: kia bata hai armaan daikha bachoon papa aap kay samnay mujhya bholl gayay .

ridz just acted as if she is very upset at armaan's words that he even didn't mentioned her name.

armana aray yaar yeh surpise hum 2 ki taraf say humaray bachoon kay liyay hai basket.

ridz: smiled i was joking armaan.

armana: even i was.

ridz;armaan.

armana: daihaan say mrs malik apa akaili nahi hain mairay dono bachya apa kay pass hain.

ridz: armana kia yeh sirf tumharay bachya hain mairay nahi?

aray basket yeh 2 kia teno bachay (including yeh bara wala) tumharay poray kay poray.

armana just tried to kiss her just then ridz replied chalo chalo batain kam karo door to open karo.

armana opened the door n then switched on the light .

ridz codn't believe it armana just changed the whole interior the color scheme was so gud n soft n he also decorated the whole house.

ridz: armana yeh sab tum nay kia:

armana: nahi yeh bajo walay mr khanna nay kia hai.

ridz armaan:

armana: basket chalo ab under chalo aur humaray bachoon ko unka ghar dikhao.

t_karan
the moment they stepped inside their

house both the babies had huge smiles on their cute little faces .

armaan goes towards Emaan: did our little angel like the housE.EMAAN laughs very sweetly and kind of nodds .

then later when they went to Aman's room riddhima asked him if he liked the way armaan had decorated his room .

Arav started clapping cutely .

armaan and riddhima were very happy then they hugged each other .
armaan: acha then , lets go to sleep .
riddhima: armaan . remember both the kids have to sleep with us for a few years now !!

armaan: really ? acha then , mei beechmei (middle) so ga .

riddhima : armaan aise kaise ?? angel and amu have to .

armaan: aw ! chalo i can hug one of them then

riddhima: acha , c'mon .

when they reach their room .everyone is in bed .

armaan: riddhima , humei koi kahani sunao .

riddhima: kahani ? mujhe koi kahani nahi aati .

armaan: toh phit khud banalo .

riddhima: armaaannnnn

armaan: acha hum apne bacho ko yeh batate hai ke hum dono kaise miley

riddhima: alright . nice idea . humari yaadei bhi taaza ho jaegi

waniya mir
ridz: armana daikho na tumhari beeti kitna tang kar rahi hai.

armaan: busy in his work just turned back n lokked at her smiled nd then replied basket rehnay do tum say mairi beeti chup nahi karay gi.

armaan took his angel in his hands n started singing laori in his voice.

suddenly angel stopped crying n aman started.

armana n ridz lokked at each other n then they both bust out n laughed.

then after an hour both kids went to sleep ridz n armana looked at then .

ridz:armana: mujhay aysa lagta hai main aik khuwaa=b main jee rahi hun.

armana: kissed at her forehead n replied yeh hum dono ka khuwaab hai jo hum jee rahay hain.then they talked about their kids future and while takling both they went to sleep.

at 2 pm ridz got up coz both kids were crying.

ridz: armaan utho bachoon ka daihana rakho main milk bottle lay kay ati hun.

armaan: basket kia hoa?

ridz: armana utho na sambhalo apnay bachoo ko ab.

n she left armaan n armana started to cheerup the kids so that they can stop crying.

when ridz came back she smiled coz armana was sleeping on rocking chair with both of his kids in his arms she also went to sleep.

ridz: smiled n kissed on armaan's forehead .

armaan:got up n n said daikha mainay dono ko sula dia.

ridz: haan unko sulatay sulatay khud bhi so gayay .lao inko mujhay do tum so jao subha tumhain hospital bhi jana hai.

armaan:went to his bed n switched off the lights.
in the morning its 8am. n armana was literally shouting 4m the bathroom.

armaan basket plz towel do.

ridz: armaan 1 min she was actually busy wid her kids coz she was feeding them.

ridz gave him the towel nd came back to kids.

armaan came out of the bathroom.

basket yeh kia mairi shirt main kon si shirt pehnoon.

armana plz tum daikh rahay ho na main thora sa busy hun .

armana: kia yaar u know na main apnay kapray khud decide nahi karta.

ridz: mujhay pata hai mairay 2 nahi 3 bachay hain.armaan plz kuch khud kar lo na .

when ridz was selecting his cloths armaan hold her 4 back nd said

hey basket main to aysa hi rahoon ga kiyun bigara tha mujhay pehlay .

ridz: hana mainay hi bigara tha na ab main hi theik karun gi tumhain.choro mujhay janay do.

just then armana hold her more tightly n was about to kiss her when aman started crying.

armaan : aray yaar yeh tumhara beeta ab ail pager ban gaya hai kia .

ridz: daikha ab tumhari badmashiyoon say maira beeta mujhay bachayay ga.

armaan:acted as if he is very upset at this.

then at the breakfast table armana: jaldi ao nashta thanda ho raha hai.

armaan:basket yaar a gayay bas.

when armana was eating ridz noticed that armana is wearing 2 color socks.

ridz: armaan yeh kia hai.

armana: kia hai bread n butter hai jo main kha raha hoon aur apnay bachoon say sath sath khail bhi raha hoon hai na bachoo.

ridz: armaan apnay socks daikho.

armaan looked at his feet n laughed.

basket ab tum mujh pay dhyan nahi do gi to yehi ho ga na yaar.

asma_227
Well after having the breakfast Armaan was abt to leave.Ridz came to the door holdn Aman in her hands.....
AR:Mera bye-bye kiss do jaldi se.....pata hai main tumhein bahut miss karta hoon Sanjeevani mein..pata nahin kab tumhari ****ti khatam hogi??
RI:Armaaaan ab jao.
ARehle woh karo jo maine kaha hai...
Ridz nods her head in no...
Armaan cums near her and kuchioos Amaan and puts him in his pram.
RI:Armaaan kya kar rahe ho...
AR:Tumse pyaar..
He then moves 4ward she takes a step back this happens untill she leads against the wall....
AR:Tumhein pata hai is dum\niya ki tum sabse khoobsoorat ladki ho aur sabse achi patni bhi........
then he moves her hairs behind her ears.Shiver rolled down Ridz's body....
RI:Armaan
AR:Riddhima I luv u
He then touches her face passionately moved his fingers on her lips and then held her tightly and started kissn..They cud feel each others breath..He inbreath her sweet smell..then he kissed on her forehead.
RI:I luv u
Armaan lukd at her with deep luv
AR:I'll miss u bye....
RI:I'll miss u too Take care..
She moved forward and kissed his cheek and ran away before he cud catch her up....
At Sanjeevani
Atul:toh yaar armaan kya chal raha bachon k saath...acha lag rha hoga na baap ban ke woh bhi do do k saath
AR:haan yaar champ seriosly bahut acha lag raha hai.Riddhima ne meri life khushiyon se bhar di hai...
announcement occurs so that all interns may attend their duties......
Scene shifts to home
Riddhima was feeding Suhana when Aman started to cry...
Now Ridz was in trouble,She missed Armaan....
she put Suhana aside and tried to stop aman's cry...
Just then her cell rang
AR:Hello basket kya ho raha hai
RI:tumhare donon bachon ko sambhal rahi hoon ek chup hota hai toh doos ra rone lagta hai...Armaan tum yahaan hotey toh meri help kartey i miss u
AR:tum kaho toh ****ti le loon sanjeevani se
RI:nahin koi zaroorat nahin hai acha batao din kaisa guzar raha hai
AR:Tumhara bina kahin bhi dil nahin lagta....
RI:Armaaaaaaan tum naaaaaa....
ARye i luv u
RI: i luv u too
AR: o.k. bye agar hitler ne dekh liya toh bekar main hi extra duty mil jayegi...
RI: o.k. bye luv u
In the evening
Armaan:Riddhima kahan ho tum
RI:main kitchen mein hoon....
AR goes 2 the kitchen kya kar rahi ho
RI:cricket khel rahi honn obviously khana bana rahi hoon
AR:thodi der room mein chalo tumhare liye kuch laya hoon
they go into the room.Armaan makes riddhima stand infront of the mirror and moves her hair away and puts a beautiful diamond necklace..
RI:Araan wow its so beautiful par ye kyun
AR:meri zindagi ko roshan karne k liye...
he puts diamond earrings in her ears and a beautiful diamond ring in her hand...
RI:armaan thank u so much i luv u
AR:bas itni mehnat ka bas itna sa phal
RI:kya matlab..
AR:shut up and like a gud wife gv me a kiss
RI:munh dhorakho
she tries to go away but Armaan pulls her towards him
ARlz.......
RI(blushes):Armaan bache dekh rahe hain
AR:toh kya....
He then kisses her forehead,cheeks,neck and lips....He cud feel the trembles rolln down her body.....
She tried to escape but he caught her dupatta and threw it on the bed makn her closer
AR:hamari giraft se chootna itna asaan nahin...
He smiles while Ridz was blushing.He then kissed her every where.They wre sharn such passionate moments wen Suhana startd cryn
AR:arey yaar.....
RI smiled and went away

lovely hearts
ridhhima got suhana to the bed wid her trying to calm her down..
next very moment aman also started crying, armaan got him too nd now both of them were craddling their kids to sleep...

soon after a few mins. both of them clamed down nd nestled in their parents arms... Looking at them armaan got really emotional nd

A: thankyou ridhhima for such beautiful family.. you;ve made my each day so so special..

R: armaan tum to aise keh rahe ho jaise tumne kabhi kuch nai kiya.. you've mde so many days spl. to me... I still remember my first B'day as ur wife..

now both were silent nd looking into each other's eyes recollecting all the sweet nd lovey dovey moments of that day......

Edited by asma_227 - 13 years ago
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice part.... Continue soon...
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was really amazing...

superb parts...

thnx for the pm.........

dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail