Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanareinjerksmoni87kittykrishnap@rasJanuZEESXYRishi87Meena.IFOLGNESsrimabrinny_gCarynVani19newt2007Sue Nairnithyamkvrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM Mar 29 - Apr 2 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aish kutty.. Super a peru vachirukinga,, Queen, QD, QS.. I think he is AK's son.. Nallavara irukaru paaru...

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Thanx aish for the Superb updates........................
Queen is really acting like a queen only (Good name Aish)

Venkat is asusual rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
thanks aisha

QS like his father but QD is replica of her mother. very good.

Vadai working in house and CM owning contract in AK college. very nice.

Queen is poisned hope Vadai saves his chellama from this Queens plan.

this kvai irritating she talks too much. When bell married amutha ignoring Kavi, i felt bad for her but now happy that he didn't marry her.

Amutha very good. she lectured very nicely. but kavi now is angry, she willtry to receive thali from bell now. hope bell not falling into that trap.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Aish for the update. Kavi is so disgusting, I'm glad that Amutha gave nicely to Kavi. 

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update aish
vadai must hav thought that his family is better than AK's family

this kavitha is really preggy or she is acting to amutha sothat she can sing the papers amutha shdnt sing the paper at any cost and this mani shdnot marry kavitha
i am waiting for bell to fall for amutha hope that happen soon

y this queen is annoyed for AK eating at CM canteen as if she had send food for her husband and he just avoided her food and eating in CM canteen

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Aishu
Nice to see Venkat in the serial, he seems to have some sort of morals despite his drink problem.
Well done Amutha for giving back to Kavitha like that. I hope Bell doesn't give in and marry Kavi though.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

thanks for the update aish
vadai must hav thought that his family is better than AK's family

this kavitha is really preggy or she is acting to amutha sothat she can sing the papers amutha shdnt sing the paper at any cost and this mani shdnot marry kavitha
i am waiting for bell to fall for amutha hope that happen soon

y this queen is annoyed for AK eating at CM canteen as if she had send food for her husband and he just avoided her food and eating in CM canteen

Rishi .....there must be a dark secret in their relationship. I don't think Queen and AK are living as man and wife. Thats why she is getting irritated with him. I got this dirty feeling that QD/QS must be fathered by someone else and our AK is their dad only in name.  This situation reminds of the 1985 movie "Mudhal Mariyathai" where our late Shivaji Ganeshan and shrewish Vadivukarasi played husband/wife team had faced this similar situation. Of course Shivaji falls for Radha, a boatman's daughter...but here AK cannot be falling for Chells...rite??..!!LOL

Today we saw the episode where our Queen was introduced as AK's wife and she was heavily drunk. Both my husband and I got so irritated when she started using the word "dai" at AK ....this again made it doubtful if AK was her really her husband..!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Post Reply New Post

Go to top