CID
CID

India-Forums

CID Classic Cases & CID Special Bureau Links (Page 2)

Mehulm Senior Member
Mehulm
Mehulm

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Mehulm

These links piss me off, why the hell does it take such a long time to load?Angry

Trust me...I know how you feel...I feel the same way too. That's why I mentioned in the beginning...pack some patience. They are very annoying, but this is where I had stumbled upon when searching online for CID Classic Cases.
No, plz don't think you are at fault. You have done a grand job. It's just that there is a limit to patince. It doesn't buffer all the way if you pause the video and then it stops every 10 minutes and then one has to wait another 5 minutes for it to buffer up. Angry

Debayon....I didn't say that its my fault. I said that I feel the same way when I am watching these too. It is very frustrating. Angry. I haven't uploaded any of these videos on this site. I just provided the links. Like i said, I just stumbled upon this site when I was doing a Google search for CID Classic cases videos. I am not in India. I am in Canada. I wait for someone else to upload the videos and I just share the links. This was Kal El's idea that I start my own thread and post the links.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I know. They don't show the old cases here in the US. So, CID fans abroad have to rely on online videos.
Mehulm Senior Member
Mehulm
Mehulm

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I know. They don't show the old cases here in the US. So, CID fans abroad have to rely on online videos.

Tell me about it. It stinks that we cannot get to see the old cases here. Oh we here in North America will have to rely on technology for this. :P
devashri Senior Member
devashri
devashri

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys !! youku is so damn slow!! Angryatleast there is one thing that the videos won't be removed by the website owners..
CID12YEARSGLORY Newbie
CID12YEARSGLORY
CID12YEARSGLORY

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i hate the chineese site its too slow cant wait!!!Q
CID12YEARSGLORY Newbie
CID12YEARSGLORY
CID12YEARSGLORY

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehulm

[QUOTE=debayon][QUOTE=Mehulm] [QUOTE=debayon]These links piss me off, why the hell does it take such a long time to load?Angry

misal Newbie
misal
misal

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged

i want cid murders by numbers  i have 1 and last part but not the mid one so plz upload it

Go to top