TRPs (Page 3)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I tell ya...and crappy shows like KSBKBT and Kkusum out rank
JJKN. I am like what?! I am sorry but getting married 20 times
to the same 10 people is not my idea of a good show.

Yeah, its hard to believe that shows like are ranked so high. But I guess its the power of Star Plus and Ekta's twists and twists and twists. And Jassi's aim audience I think is diff than those shows because of the business/urban theme and circumstances. Its just what I think, and I hope no one is offended.

Edited by sonynyu - 03 February 2005 at 8:43pm

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

I think people have been so dissapointed with JJKN that they have stopped watching it all together and hence have no idea how good it has become.Probably some more time will have to be given.

I agree.. even I had stopped watching JJKN around sept. since the story didnt really seem to be going anywhere.. but then i started watching again a month after and right now, the show is moving so fast and its getting extremely interesting, but unfortunately, ppl who stopped watching a long time ago dont know this and so they dont watch anymore.. they don't know what they're missing out on...

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

I think people have been so dissapointed with JJKN that they have stopped watching it all together and hence have no idea how good it has become.Probably some more time will have to be given.

I agree Minnie.......up until a couple of weeks back I had literally stopped watching JJKN.......I recorded it for my mum and ended up fast forwarding the show......the story was going nowhere......no remarkable acting....absolutely nothing to glue u to the screen......

Now the story has picked up again....and if one develpes partial amensia, stops trying to make sense of the twists and forgets all the bloopers, then one can really enjoy the show.....

these days I watch JJKN because the story is making sense.....Jassi's character is dilivering what her moral standing promised.....she is no longer a door mat....and to me this is exciting....not Purab, not Armaan, not anyone else....
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

verry true, i started skipping parts of this show after purab left, because it started to get really uninteresting or boring after tht. but then it started to get interesting, n now it's soo hard to miss even one part of the show! ...ppl need to know how good this show is getting now, i bet if they knew tht, the trp ratings would really fly!!

Go to top