Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

anchal2

IF-Dazzler

anchal2

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ROFL.....if pooja is 18, then I'm in kindergarden (one talented kid I am, that I can type at such a young age) if she wants to lie, make it look realistic, look at your face before claiming that you're a teenStern Smile
she doesn't even look 20, but I can still buy that, but 18? to me she seems to be somewhere between 22-24 and lolz, that just reminds me, how in that TB article she's like she wants play a role of a school kid
ClownROFLROFLROFL well she does NOT look that young and she not even a great actress to act it despite being olderApprove

In any case, if she's 18? I feel sorry for her..it must horrible to look so oldCry...

hope I didn't offend anyone, but looking at all of the posts...it doesn't seem like itLOL              

//////..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POOJA AND ARHAANS AGE (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bostanian

bostanian

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

BANG ON!!

Exactly, Most actresses in India fake their age all the time, there are countless examples like Malika Sherwat and Kangna Ranuat that actually got caught faking their age, if such big bollywood stars can hide their age, these tellywood actresses can pretend to be of any age they ''desire'' to be...Its like, why dont you look at yourself in the mirror before cutting down your age and not making it such an oblivious lie, if you wanna hide your real age then do it more amicably. Also, first she was like 20 years old and now all of a sudden she is 18???? LOL. ive seen mature looking teens but this is taking the piss....its funny, my cousins in India fake their age too, once this 25 years old cousin of mines  claimed to be the same age as me ( i was 17 back then) But my mum caught him out and said, you cant be the same age as my daughter..yu started school before she was even born lol!

I mean Arushi and Komal both look much younger than the 18 years old Pratigya ji, i wonder how old Arushi and Komal claim to be then? 15 and 17 respectively? seriously its such a joke..

Xoxo
I even Feel "Nainaji" much sweeter and cuter than "PratigyanJi"...I simple love our"Tear-Factory" !!!!She's so Pretty...must be Around 25 or so...I feel pity, she plays Mom to Teen-Maam-PratigyanJi !!!

spectacular

Groupbie

spectacular

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
pour arhaan baycharaCryCryCryCryCry and only i can say to pooja dunia ka atwa ajoba (worlds 8th wounder)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spectacular

pour arhaan baycharaCry and only i can say to pooja dunia ka atwa ajoba (worlds 8th wounder)Smile

LOL

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Jisne khud ko 18 ki bataya hai woh toh behoodi hai hi..aur hum hain usse bade behoode jo aisi baat ko topic bana rahe hain..yar aur koi topic nahi mila?Angry

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Jisne khud ko 18 ki bataya hai woh toh behoodi hai hi..aur hum hain usse bade behoode jo aisi baat ko topic bana rahe hain..yar aur koi topic nahi mila?Angry

Abe bhot hi lallan taap topic hai..Wink.common discuss kroLOL

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani_4u

Lallan top..haan beta..kyun nahi..umar ka toh achar daalna hai..humare ghar me jawan ladke hain..unke lia Pratigya ka haath maangna hai..aur is forum me jitni shaadi layak chhori hai..unko Arhan ki umar ka pata karna hai..behoode kahin k..Ouch

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shivani_4u

Lallan top..haan beta..kyun nahi..umar ka toh achar daalna hai..humare ghar me jawan ladke hain..unke lia Pratigya ka haath maangna hai..aur is forum me jitni shaadi layak chhori hai..unko Arhan ki umar ka pata karna hai..behoode kahin k..Ouch

Kahani ghar ghar kiLOL

waise r u married??Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top