Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

fiction123

Groupbie

fiction123

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged

This is so typical of actresses to lie about their age, i mean pooja is 20 yeah right she looks it.

i was checking wiki regarding all theses soap actors ages and i was shocked too most of them don't ever go above 25+ they all claim to be 20,18, etc and to be very honest i don't believe them at all they all lie it is fact.

I have friend who is in this field and she was telling me that their passport age is never real and their fake their age atleast 5 years younger.

pooja gur looks 28 atleast. In countrys like UK, US you can't fake your age coz they have proof of real birth place time etc,
but in Mosy Asian countries it is so easy to fake your age because of passport delays and FBC.

Anyway who cares i guess it is sad to lie about the time date your were actually created by your LORD and you were sent into this world.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

edward420passiflorastarryskySaima2010QueenAnnie18anchal2canadiansDua143Shabz.shumi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POOJA AND ARHAANS AGE" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
what ever....you are ryt that they lie about their ages and they should not its very wrong.... but what do we need to do,,, if they do so ....let them suffer for it if they does,
JUST WATCH THE SHOW AND ENJOY!
but still thats very wrong that they lie about their ages!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrkkasturika_kashu

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

BANG ON!!

Exactly, Most actresses in India fake their age all the time, there are countless examples like Malika Sherwat and Kangna Ranuat that actually got caught faking their age, if such big bollywood stars can hide their age, these tellywood actresses can pretend to be of any age they ''desire'' to be...Its like, why dont you look at yourself in the mirror before cutting down your age and not making it such an oblivious lie, if you wanna hide your real age then do it more amicably. Also, first she was like 20 years old and now all of a sudden she is 18???? LOL. ive seen mature looking teens but this is taking the piss....its funny, my cousins in India fake their age too, once this 25 years old cousin of mines  claimed to be the same age as me ( i was 17 back then) But my mum caught him out and said, you cant be the same age as my daughter..yu started school before she was even born lol!

I mean Arushi and Komal both look much younger than the 18 years old Pratigya ji, i wonder how old Arushi and Komal claim to be then? 15 and 17 respectively? seriously its such a joke..

Xoxo

If Pratigya is 18..then Komal and Arushi are in KG classes...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateekshkasturika_kashushumi.

-BlackSky-

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Quite often reporter quote wrong information on article and perhaps it's type error.

rosane

rosane

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Muje eak baat bato aap sab log kahe MERI JAAN ki uomar

ke piche kahe pario ho aap sab log NAZAR lagaogi ka aap

sab MERI KARISHNA JAANU KO AUR MAHARAANI KO paglay

gae ho sab ki sab aesa lagta hai

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Originally posted by the_Naked_face

BANG ON!!

Exactly, Most actresses in India fake their age all the time, there are countless examples like Malika Sherwat and Kangna Ranuat that actually got caught faking their age, if such big bollywood stars can hide their age, these tellywood actresses can pretend to be of any age they ''desire'' to be...Its like, why dont you look at yourself in the mirror before cutting down your age and not making it such an oblivious lie, if you wanna hide your real age then do it more amicably. Also, first she was like 20 years old and now all of a sudden she is 18???? LOL. ive seen mature looking teens but this is taking the piss....its funny, my cousins in India fake their age too, once this 25 years old cousin of mines claimed to be the same age as me ( i was 17 back then) But my mum caught him out and said, you cant be the same age as my daughter..yu started school before she was even born lol!

I mean Arushi and Komal both look much younger than the 18 years old Pratigya ji, i wonder how old Arushi and Komal claim to be then? 15 and 17 respectively? seriously its such a joke..

Xoxo

If Pratigya is 18..then Komal and Arushi are in KG classes...Tongue

Sahi bolbo yaarROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top