Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipshaa

Hay muaaz...Do u think that Creatives also love Sakshi-Anoop jodi like me????LOL

Jahan dekho wahan dono sath hote hai after kahani.....LOL

but i really don't mindWink

Hi lipshaaBig smile yaa i think you r right anoop - sakshi jodi RockWink .but sakshi in gray charecter its surprizing but love to watch SakshiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu! (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hay muaaz...Do u think that Creatives also love Sakshi-Anoop jodi like me????LOL

Hi lipshaaBig smile yaa i think you r right anoop - sakshi jodi RockWink .but sakshi in gray charecter its surprizing but love to watch SakshiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

True yarr.....
M again start watching BV coz of sakshi but don't like her to be negative.....Cry

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muaaz

True yarr.....
M again start watching BV coz of sakshi but don't like her to be negative.....Cry

Hi Lipshaa i know its very difficult to axcept sakshi in negative role .But i think we give some time for this charecter its to early to say anything but i think sakshi doing negative role brilliently ohoo her first look to sumitraLOL gonna kill her.

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@ muaaz:

Thanks so much for sharing that article Bushra!Smile...can't stop smiling...my Queen's back to Rock Television!!Day DreamingHugParty

@ Lipshaa:

Hi yaar!Smile...how are you doing? ...n For the third consecutive time that Sakshi n Anoop are being paired together...Embarrassed...Well, looks like everyone Loves to see this duo in action just as much as we do!!EmbarrassedClapWink...Loved them since Janki-SuyashEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i think they Rock on screen!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Cheers

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Can anyone please upload all the links of Balika Vadhu in which Sakshi airs, in this thread?Embarrassed...We'd all be grateful!Smile

Cheers

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

@ Lipshaa:

Hi yaar!Smile...how are you doing? ...n For the third consecutive time that Sakshi n Anoop are being paired together...Embarrassed...Well, looks like everyone Loves to see this duo in action just as much as we do!!EmbarrassedClapWink...Loved them since Janki-SuyashEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i think they Rock on screen!!Clap

Cheers

Clap

Hi....So long yarrSmile Kahan thi???
BTW m fine.....

N u want some BV links Na??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeeOFHOOk4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3f84prxr0g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK7rnAbSS-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBaZf-0No8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcc_wSb-eEk

N u will have more in BV ForumSmile

Love,
Lipsha....

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hey ppl an interesting discussion is going on .Hmm..yeah when I saw the first episode when Sakshi enters ..two names flashed in front of my eyes ..Lishaa n Winnie..aur sab forum ke log ..ek ke baad ek..LOL

But  I like the new character TeepariEmbarrassed...I know she is portrying a negative character but like the way Sakshi is playing..the role has got a negative shade but expressions are so subtle ..oh maaaThumbs Up...love her completely!!!Hug ..no words to describeSmile

Chandrika do watch the videos..waiting for your comments on itBig smile
I wish Winnie ke comments hote..Hug

Lipshaa Sakshi n Anoop are doing good job but in BV ...I hope it doesn't turn out be another disappointment  *high hopes from BV*Day Dreaming

Hope you understand my random comments!
Hope I get some more free time..now toh it is impossible...you guys..keep rocking!!!Hug
Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazSakshi_Deewanilipshaa

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

absolutely agreed.... i love them tooClapClap bt there is some one  always between themAngryAngry when will they unit......WinkTongueTongueTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top