Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu!

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu!

Saakshi Tanwar (Parvati) has enjoyed tremendous success but had some where down the line taken a back seat after closing shop at Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. Even though she made her comeback with Crime Patrol, and later a small cameo in 'Do Sahelian', she could not reach out to the audience like she had achieved earlier.

Buzz up!
As per the media reports, Sakshi will be essaying a character named 'Teepri' who has close relationship with Dadisa in her childhood but had disappeared from his life. Loads of mystery is enclosed with her character and her role will have the viewers hooked. From Saturday, she will be seen on the show as the shoots for the same have already started.

Commenting on it, Sakshi says, "Its great doing a fiction show again on television. I have been watching 'Balika Vadhu' for quite some time now. It has a huge following and I find it extremely challenging to be a part of the show like this."

Great progress Sakshi, we are sure you are the boost that Balika Vadhu needed!

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/saakshi-baloka-vadhu-250310.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muaaz thumbnail

Sakshi Talwar in Balika Vadhu

She became a household name after playing Parvati in Ekta Kapoor's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, but Sakshi Tanwar did a disappearing act after that. She was seen in a two-episode cameo in Do Sahelian and then did two small films, Saloon and Coffee House.

But now Sakshi is set to make a comeback to television. From this Saturday, she will be seen on the popular show, Balika Vadhu.

Sakshi said, "I started shooting for it last week. It's great to be doing fiction on television again. I will play Teepri, who was very close to Dadisa in her childhood but then disappeared from her life.

There is a lot of mystery woven around my character. I've been watching Balika Vadhu for a long time. It has a huge following and I find it extremely challenging to be a part of a show like this."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sakshi-Talwar-in-Balika-Vadhu/articleshow/5721838.cms

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx sooo much muaazzz....
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaayyy! glad she is doing more shows...hope it is interesting πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Bushra!!! 😳
muaaz thumbnail
Hi shaweta & Lipshaa how r U guys ? eagerly waiting to watch Sakshi again now start watching BV.
lipshaa thumbnail
^ Hi, Completely rocking after hearing news that sakshi is coming back in BV...
muaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lipshaa

^ Hi, Completely rocking after hearing news that sakshi is coming back in BV...

Hi agree its really great news😊 waiting for ur sigs n avis😳😳

lipshaa thumbnail
Hay muaaz...Do u think that Creatives also love Sakshi-Anoop jodi like me????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jahan dekho wahan dono sath hote hai after kahani.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i really don't mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
muaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lipshaa

Hay muaaz...Do u think that Creatives also love Sakshi-Anoop jodi like me????πŸ˜†

Jahan dekho wahan dono sath hote hai after kahani.....πŸ˜†

but i really don't mindπŸ˜‰

Hi lipshaaπŸ˜ƒ yaa i think you r right anoop - sakshi jodi RockπŸ˜‰ .but sakshi in gray charecter its surprizing but love to watch Sakshi😳😳.

lipshaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muaaz

Hi lipshaaπŸ˜ƒ yaa i think you r right anoop - sakshi jodi RockπŸ˜‰ .but sakshi in gray charecter its surprizing but love to watch Sakshi😳😳.

True yarr.....
M again start watching BV coz of sakshi but don't like her to be negative.....😭