Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu!

Saakshi Tanwar (Parvati) has enjoyed tremendous success but had some where down the line taken a back seat after closing shop at Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. Even though she made her comeback with Crime Patrol, and later a small cameo in 'Do Sahelian', she could not reach out to the audience like she had achieved earlier.

Buzz up!
As per the media reports, Sakshi will be essaying a character named 'Teepri' who has close relationship with Dadisa in her childhood but had disappeared from his life. Loads of mystery is enclosed with her character and her role will have the viewers hooked. From Saturday, she will be seen on the show as the shoots for the same have already started.

Commenting on it, Sakshi says, "Its great doing a fiction show again on television. I have been watching 'Balika Vadhu' for quite some time now. It has a huge following and I find it extremely challenging to be a part of the show like this."

Great progress Sakshi, we are sure you are the boost that Balika Vadhu needed!

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/saakshi-baloka-vadhu-250310.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winner13Sakshi_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu!" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Sakshi Talwar in Balika Vadhu

She became a household name after playing Parvati in Ekta Kapoor's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, but Sakshi Tanwar did a disappearing act after that. She was seen in a two-episode cameo in Do Sahelian and then did two small films, Saloon and Coffee House.

But now Sakshi is set to make a comeback to television. From this Saturday, she will be seen on the popular show, Balika Vadhu.

Sakshi said, "I started shooting for it last week. It's great to be doing fiction on television again. I will play Teepri, who was very close to Dadisa in her childhood but then disappeared from her life.

There is a lot of mystery woven around my character. I've been watching Balika Vadhu for a long time. It has a huge following and I find it extremely challenging to be a part of a show like this."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sakshi-Talwar-in-Balika-Vadhu/articleshow/5721838.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanx sooo much muaazzz....

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
yaayyy! glad she is doing more shows...hope it is interesting Big smile
Thanks Bushra!!! Embarrassed

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Hi shaweta & Lipshaa how r U guys ? eagerly waiting to watch Sakshi again now start watching BV.

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
^ Hi, Completely rocking after hearing news that sakshi is coming back in BV...

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipshaa

^ Hi, Completely rocking after hearing news that sakshi is coming back in BV...

Hi agree its really great newsSmile waiting for ur sigs n avisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lipshaa

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hay muaaz...Do u think that Creatives also love Sakshi-Anoop jodi like me????LOLLOLLOLLOL

Jahan dekho wahan dono sath hote hai after kahani.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

but i really don't mindWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Sakshi_Deewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top