Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Sakshi Tanwar will be seen in a pivotal role in CO

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Sakshi Tanwar will be seen in a pivotal role in COLORS' Balika Vadhu..

Sakshi Tanwar who is presently hosting Crime Patrol for Sony will now play a cameo role in COLORS and Sphere Origin's Balika Vadhu.

The promo involving her is already on air, and her entry sequence will be aired in this Saturday's special episode.

According to our source, "The creative team has brought her in to play a cameo, but all depends on the TRPs. She plays the role of Teepri who is someone who has grown up in Dadisa's house under her care. After many years, circumstances bring her back to the place where she grew up.

Thrilled about being back to doing what she loves best, an excited Sakshi says, "I had been waiting for something challenging, exciting and different. The character of Teepri, beautifully penned by Colors and Purnendu ji offered me all this in one character. It is a very humbling experience to be part of Balika Vadhu on Colors and I hope I can do justice to the role".
Sakshi was seen in a cameo role in Zee TV's Do Saheliyaan Kismat ki Kathputaliyaan.

Her special entry will be aired in the Special episode of Balika Vadhu this Saturday 27th March at 10 PM on COLORS..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--muaazluv_sakshilipshaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sakshi Tanwar will be seen in a pivotal role in CO" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top