Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
hey Welcome to Pratigya forum Hug for sure u will have loads of fun hereBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New to this forum!! (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Afreen.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishal-varma

Lool Ima Girl who breaks ppl's heart buh no1 can break mine LOL n ya i heard sumfin breakin buh i thought its a glasss :P lekin yahan to kisi ka dil ta ;p kamini hai tu kasam se bahut he badi dil toor beta mein bhi teray ko dekhata hoon kay vishal ka cheez hai..........agay agay dekh hota hai kiya

Hahahahah i mean :O U called me KAMINI <-------LOL wat does it mean :P ?
n loool kay wait n watch :P

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hey dear u are sooooooooooooo welcome !!!Hug HugHugHugHas KDMHMD ended!! i didn't know that, i was also watching this show before, me was a big fan of P & H,Big smile yeah for many reason i stopped watching the show!!SillySilly

Have fun and enjoy!!!HugHug

LUV sonya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top