Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Afreen-

IF-Dazzler

-Afreen-

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hey!! M one of the crazy fans of KDM, Prem & Heer. Now that my show has ended, I have been watching Pratigya and found Krishna pretty charming.. Wink Althou, his accent was bit of a turn off Ouchwhen i first saw him but now i like him Smile and dislike Pratigya, mostly for the reasons that all indian sagas bahus nd leads are famous for Tongue 

I think krishna looks super hott in blues.. esp in yest's episode in the havan...BlushingBlushing

Neway.. I hope to have fun here and make some nice friends..!!

Takecare
-Afreen Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minuushumi.Preternatural

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New to this forum!!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dua143

IF-Rockerz

Dua143

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hey Welcome to Pratigya forum Hug

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hi!!Welcome to the forum.Hope you have loads of fun here. Smile

-Afreen-

IF-Dazzler

-Afreen-

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hey! Thankyou Dua143Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dua143

rochelle_22

Groupbie

rochelle_22

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afreen-

Hey!! M one of the crazy fans of KDM, Prem & Heer. Now that my show has ended, I have been watching Pratigya and found Krishna pretty charming.. Wink Althou, his accent was bit of a turn off Ouchwhen i first saw him but now i like him Smile and dislike Pratigya, mostly for the reasons that all indian sagas bahus nd leads are famous for Tongue 

I think krishna looks super hott in blues.. esp in yest's episode in the havan...BlushingBlushing

Takecare
-Afreen Star

hi...welcome...u r a fan of prem rt? me too...love harshad and kunal since left right left..but sadly never got a chance to watch kis desh...but i watch pratigya mainly for kunal and now arhaan...its a gr8 show !

-Afreen-

IF-Dazzler

-Afreen-

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rochelle_22

Originally posted by -Afreen-

Takecare
-Afreen Star

hi...welcome...u r a fan of prem rt? me too...love harshad and kunal since left right left..but sadly never got a chance to watch kis desh...but i watch pratigya mainly for kunal and now arhaan...its a gr8 show !

Hey!! Yeah big fan of HC.. I saw him in KDM nly nd instantly fell in love Embarrassed lol
Yeah M watching pratigya nly for Arhaan.. I like his attitude.. Pratigya's no good.. she acts like as if Krishna is some kinda disease or sth.. she's really weird. Ouch

rosane

rosane

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hi!!Welcome to the forum.Hope you have loads of fun here. Smile

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hey welcome To Forum n hope u enjoy wid us n ya sure u gona find gr8 frineds
n all kriyans r really sweeet :) hahaha includin me :P :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afreen-