Hiten and Gauri's ~everything to me~ - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tabu31noor

arrey yaar bahut baar kiya hai since morning but i think AH fans r more in nos.plus most of them r freqently net users😡

tabu we need to vote cont ............ya they r more then us ........
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

tabu we need to vote cont ............ya they r more then us ........

guys look GHT fans are always MORE than any other jodi and as far as this ah whoever they are I dont know them , but they are not even as facrtion popular ok so relax , GHT are the most wanted couple and will always be , no one can beat them 😳, ok so relax these silly polls wont affect us and the channel at all they will do what everr they want to and they wont listen to us no matter what , so stop fretting , just have faith write to ekta the b***h , i knwo we dont expect anything from her at all but whats the harm in trying hmm? and anyways write to other channels , and production houses ,just dont give importance to these foolish polls 🤢and guys whoever this silly couople is let me tell u their fans have a newly found love we haev grown up these silly polls they are for kids , come on we knw GHT are the best , no one can be compared to them , we knw it , these are just newly found fans of some loser jodi i dont knwo who but let them play , they have all the time to do it remember how we used to do it few years back , but now we knw its stupid , i mean these polls dont show anything or mark anything , still GHT are the best they will always be , just keep trying by writing to producers or chanels ok 😳
Edited by ght_gr8est - 13 years ago
wow...the VMs are excellent brinda.......
Hiten looks hott in d SBB pixx.......n yea i agree hess bcumin more cute wid every passing day!
Originally posted by ght_gr8est

guys look GHT fans are always MORE than any other jodi and as far as this ah whoever they are I dont know them , but they are not even as facrtion popular ok so relax , GHT are the most wanted couple and will always be , no one can beat them 😳, ok so relax these silly polls wont affect us and the channel at all they will do what everr they want to and they wont listen to us no matter what , so stop fretting , just have faith write to ekta the b***h , i knwo we dont expect anything from her at all but whats the harm in trying hmm? and anyways write to other channels , and production houses ,just dont give importance to these foolish polls 🤢and guys whoever this silly couople is let me tell u their fans have a newly found love we haev grown up these silly polls they are for kids , come on we knw GHT are the best , no one can be compared to them , we knw it , these are just newly found fans of some loser jodi i dont knwo who but let them play , they have all the time to do it remember how we used to do it few years back , but now we knw its stupid , i mean these polls dont show anything or mark anything , still GHT are the best they will always be , just keep trying by writing to producers or chanels ok 😳
well these requesting channels n producers  thingy were being done frm a long tym....nobody listens to us...they do what they want to......soo these requesting thing is not worth it!.....if ht gets a good offer which he feels we'll appreciate...he'll defo do tht.😳
gusy where is the link to the new FFC ???????????????????// pl zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give it soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn😳