5 [23.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CUTE..SRI

Groupbie

CUTE..SRI

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
HI.. THIS IS THE POLL FOR THE BEST AMONG TWO ... I KNOW THAT TARIKA IS ASSISTANT BUT WHO IS BEST SUITED FOR CID IN ALL ASPECTS LIKE .....ACTION ,PERFORMANCE, SMARTNESS,
AND SKILL....  PLZ POLL UR VOTES .....

MY CHOICE IS DR.NIYATI PRADHAN... I LIKE HER ACTION AND THE CASE SOLVING METHODS SHE LOOKS NATURAL  IN ACTION SHE IS SMART AND SHE SUITES BEST FOR CID...

BUT TARIKA IS NOT LIKE THAT SHE JUST TELLS WHAT SALUNKHE FOUND OUT ... AND HER ACTION IS NOT UPTO THE MARK... COMPARED TO NIYATI.. SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY EXPRESSION ON HER FACE ...  I DON'T LIKE ABHIJEETH FLIRTING WITH TARIKAAngry BCOZ SHE DOESN'T SUITES FOR ABHI Ouch...  (I THINK NIYATI IS BETTER FOR ABHI ...  Wink...   JUST KIDDING)

EVEN I LIKE BOTH DAYA AND ABHI TO REMAIN BACHELORS... PURVI AND TARIKA ARE NOT AT ALL SUITABLE FOR OUR DAYA AND ABHI..

AFTER SEEING NIYATI IN RE-RUN EPISODES I BECAME HER FAN..

I WANT NIYATI  BACK ..... YESTERDAY I SAW ONE CASE I THINK THE CASE IS JEWEL THIEF (AMAN VERMA) THE CID LOST ALL THE HOPES WEN THEY LOST THE 15 CRORES AND THEN IT WAS NIYATI WHO SOLVED THE CASE BY TELLING  THE NUMBER OF XEROX MACHINE.... IT WAS PRACTICAL,LOGICAL  AND LOOKS REALISTIC Tongue.... BUT PRESENT FORENSIC IS SHOWING SOME MACHINES,LASERS, CHEMICALS ... WHICH R SOMEWHAT AWAY FROM REALShocked .... BUT I OBSERVED THAT SINCE LAST THREE WEEKS CID IS AWAY FROM FORENSIC... IN THE CASES LIKE HOLI, SHIP CASE, AND SENIOR INSPECTOR ABHIJETH THE SCENES OF FORENSIC R LESS... I THINK THIS WEEK ALSO THERE MAY NOT BE THE FORENSIC INVOLVING BCOZ IT IS THE CASE IN SHIMLAShocked....THIS IS JUST WHAT I THINK AND MY OPINION..

ANYWAYS I THINK I AM GOING OUT OF TOPIC  .... POLL FOR THE BEST AMONG TWO..Embarrassed

Edited by CUTE..SRI - 25 March 2010 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST AMONG TWO AND PERFECT FOR CID FORENSIC" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
but taarika s jst an assisstant with hardly any lines... dr niyati ws the main forensic doctor! and yes u r right cid was getting dependent on forensic lab b4 d holi episode!

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
And i personally prefer salunkhe. at tyms he s a clown at tyms he s too funny to digest. at tyms he s superb. he personally saved daya and abh so many tyms! he had been there on and off for yrs.. for sm reason i dnt know wat i cant understand niyati dat well. tarika s jst a side assisstant. but of all forensic doctors, i prefer salunkhe d most!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
my vote goes to dr nityati pradhan .and nityati is forensic dr (scientist) .but dr tarika is dr salunke's assistant .

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Dr. Niyati ws best fr d forensics. but i dont hate Taarika either. just i dont c her gettin much work in d forensics!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top