WHERE'S THE ACCOUNTABILITY??? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Good to see one more person blaming armaan
wats new..ppl always find reasons to blame him anyways
i didnt even read wat ur trying to say
im just saying that wait n watch
since u ppl dont get the fact that he left riddhima for her OWN GODO
cos he was gonna go mental he didnt want her to suffer and spoil her career cos of him
so just wait n watch..the day he gets to know that   ur fav couple is married..he wud move outta the way
then ppl can keep finding 100 more faults in him
Edited by -kashvi- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -kashvi-

cos he was gonna go mental he didnt want her to suffer and spoil her career cos of him
so just wait n watch..the day he gets to know that   ur fav couple is married..he wud move outta the way
i stand by u watever u said
Originally posted by JATINTHAKKAR

If you have noticed Dr.Keerti asked Armaan about why did you left Riddhima alone.Armaan did'nt gave a reasonable answer.

When Sid also asked the same question,Armaan's reply was Relax & chill dude,kyun gussa ho rahe ho.Well that's not a reply to Sid's question.

When Nana also asked the same question to Armaan,Armaan still had no answer

No one is looking at this matter.

Everyone needs to see the Accountability of Armaan.

Whether you like it or not or you accept it or not,The truth is that when it comes to making commitment Armaan has alwaysbacked out & has gone to long tangents.

so WHERE'S THE ACCOUNTABLITY OF ARMAAN???

So many AR fans have replied on the accountability of armaan...n i agree with them.u must have already read all of tht...wont bother typing it againπŸ˜›

Most forum memberstoday on this forum are passing the bucks on Sid,Riddhima & the Gang.

Many memberstodayare just happy in criticizing Riddhima& saying that Riddhima is characterless,disgusting & has lost her senses.

Riddhima has faced a lot of problems in her life & after all she is a human being &she has the right to move ahead in her life.No one can deny her right.

If she wants to move ahead with a person who is caring for her, who loves her & accepts her as she is(in this case Sid),she has every right to move ahead with Sid & think about their married life.

Most forum members are passing the bucks on Yuvi,Naina,Suvarna,JP & Jiggy(the Gang) that they are being selfish.

Well we all know that Sid & Riddhimahas puttheir marriage in danger for the sake of Yuna's relationship.Suvarna is Sid sis & for JP and Jiggy, Sidis like a brother.

The bond between all these guys is just like family members.

The Gang can't be a mere spectator watching that Armaan is creating problems in Siddhima's life & Armaan has returned back to take Riddhima.

The Gang is doing the right thing by helping Sid &Riddhima.

It's the responsiblity of the Gang to save Siddhima's marriage.They are not selfish at all.[

SoI request members to stop passing bucks on Sid,Riddhima & the Gang & try to check Armaan Accountability.

am not one of em..all tht bucks u mean
and u have got to understand tht being a member of the forum..evry1 have their own rights to express their opinions..not evry person has similar thoughts on gud and bad.
so u cant alone be the judge of others pov and tell who's right n who's wrong. evry1 have their own POV

Well Armaan fans say that Armaan should get Riddhima back.[
Marriage is a institution & relationship based on trust,love & sacrifice.[

Marriage is not a Game at all.

oh boy! oh boy! oh boy! this is hilarious! rewind the show and see how much SIDMA respected the "eternal" bond of marriage! Ridz had poison, but she had said yes to marriage! how important tht "yes" is, did she have any idea? she was gonna spoil sid's life...did she have any idea.(sid himself said tht, and then decided not to marry her...and then ridz told sid tht no they will get married n all tht) n after tht...how sid treated her?Is tht wat u call commitment with ur life partnerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Marriage is not a game and sid hiding the marriage from his mother is no game?πŸ˜† as far as i remember sid lied b4 yuvna approached for help. Pardon me but ur definition of marriage so doesnot go with the "MARRIAGE" bond SIDMA shares.πŸ˜†

Riddhima is already married to Sid and they both now want to move ahead in their life & that's absolutely correct.

No onecan demand that Armaan should come back to Riddhima.[/EM]</font>[/DIV]

Xcuse me! who are u to say tht? u r insulting those who support AR!
u have got evry right to support SR!
As a member EVEN i have got evry right to say whether it shud be AR or SR.

[
Well Armaan should now Sacrifice his love for the sake of Siddhima & he should also move ahead in his life with Suvarnaor any other girl.
WOW u surprise me young lady! i think u r a young one!
move ahead with suvarna i mean wait what!? suvarna fantasizes abt amy! do u knw the difference in fantasy and love?

Imp Note:- This topic has very Constructive Criticism about Armaan.

There is no Bashing done at all.
thnx i understood tht myself. U r talking more abt fans supporting Amy. as to how AMY FANS dont knw the importance of marriage...if sidma had developed well and gud for a period of say atleast 6 mnths i may have said tht yeah ridz has moved on but pardon me one month is too short to forget a guy who had been ur love for the past 2 yrs and fiance as well.
One month is not enough to even forget ur late dear ones!
one month is nothing wen it comes to issues like love, break-up, marriage.

I have used caps lock at a few places only highlight my words.
m not shouting/screaming at u...dont misunderstand.

[/DIV]

<div>

PS-I removed the special features u added to the post it was getting difficult to post for me with all the codes..!Edited by VampirePrincess - 14 years ago
Arman did answer Dr. Kirti's ques.
'Mera pagalpan pe ridhima ko bi pagal karde tha. Ridhima meri jaan hai. Usse Muje se pi bacha sakthahoon.'This shows his accountability for his love for ridhima.He did answer for Sid'd question also.He said he dont want to be selfish. Thats why he went away from her.
Arman always loved Ridhima more than himself. Many times he proved it by action.But I doubt whether Ridhima loved Arman as much as Arman loved her.
Originally posted by -kashvi-

Well Said....πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by Arushi.

I dont agree AT ALL !!
As for the reasons, he did explain stuff to Dr. Keerthi, and we know why he left. He did not want to ruin Riddhimma's life by taking a chance (what more a sacrifice than that?). As for explanations to sid, who is sid for armaan? No one, he doesnt know one thing about him, wheras Sid knows a hell lot about armaan.

The gang maybe like family to sid, (which I somewhere dont agree, the bondings are pretty lose, DMG 2 only focused love and courtships, they forget some vital relationships like friendship). So, coming back to the main point, the gang maybe like family to sid and all, but they shouldnt interfere in his personal descions. Have they even taken his consent, to go ahead with all this? NO !!
How do they really know that sid is happy in the relationship and wants to carry on, or vice versa? It can probabaly all be a facade. As for armaan and Riddhimma, have you seen DMG from 2007? 

DMG is bascially a love story, and you are raising questions on the character of Dr. Armaan Mallik. Hmmm, atleast he wasfaithful to his love, he did all he could for the sanity of her mind, her well being and everything in her interest. As for sid, he needs a better idea of love. He went all out for a girl called Tammana a while ago, and now he seems to be pledging his love and what now. Oh, the hypocrisy that exists in this world.
Armaan is not giving any reasonable answers.
He is giving vague replies.
DMG2 is focussed about Friendships.Ultimately You are not able to see it.
Well Tammana was Sid's infactuation & not love.
Riddhima's is Sid's love.Sid has told this to Riddhima & she also loves him. 
Originally posted by KaJenLicious

did u eva watch dmg b4 this new season strtd..???? ur talking abt the commitment he gave nd dint fulfil it.....pleezzz he gave his answer to alll hu asked him y he left her...so plzz watch careully b4 u question..
I have watched DMG before & i have seen Armaan's commitment.
He is just giving unreasonable replies.
When Nana asked Armaan,Armaan's reply was ab nahi chodunga.
matlab pehle toh choda naa.
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 14 years ago
Armaan is bhagoda n Home breaker.
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I agree to the topic maker.. Ridz is not a thing that can be taken as granted.. Koi jab chahe bina reason bataye chala jaye, and she will keep on waiting n blah blah..

Marriage is the most sacred institution I believe.. And Ridz can not break it just like that.. If she does, then she doesn't deserve a guy like Sid..

I am kinda sure she'll deffo choose her marriage above everything.. 😳
You r absolutely right.
Ridz life can't be taken for granted.
Thanksss Buddy.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β­οΈ
plz dont bash armaan yaar
plz go n reearch on his character first
im sure u will realise that he is the most selfless person in dmg
if u dont wanna do that just wait for some more episodes n u will understand him
im sure u will get the ACCOUNTABILITY ans