help regarding online job

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
well my vaccations are going to start soon and i really wanna spent the time wisely Cool so i am planing to do some online jobEmbarrassedbut am really confused as wen we do online jobs tey ask for address so i dont want to jump into sumthing and get into trouble so can nyone tellme about online jobs?/
is it okie to work online and provide home address??if its okie thn can sumone[who works online] provide me link to a site which is secure and i can work without any tension Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help regarding online job" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
hmm thats a good idea!..if u get any good n proper response, i might try it as well ;)

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
aishu i had asked it in chating beckons thread in newsroom bt noone replied i guessConfused
i wil ask my frnd u ask urs nd if i find sumthing i wil let u knw and if u find sumthin let me knw okkie?so i gt a prtner to work withCool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top