Dill Mill Gaye

Ridhima - everyone's favourite punching bag!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Goldie

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged

I have always maintained that Ridhima is a character that has been butchered the maximum by the Creatives.. whenever they seemed stuck for an idea, what do they do? Silly

Boom! Ridhima to the chopping block!

She goes ballistic, gets angry with Armaan and everything goes haywire thereon, whether it was Armaan leaving Sanjeevani when Ridhima got mad at him about Muskaan, or whether her retraction after the close embrace of the staircase which drove him to leave Sanjeevani or when she found out about his lying about Shubhankar's sister and refused to get married to him resulting in his accident / memory loss  etc.' and then yet again with Siddhanth she went ballistic, humiliated and abused him resulting in his retaliating! ... and the CVs got a way forward!

As a character I feel sorry for Ridhima! Ouch

And today while I read the posts on this forum, I am struck by another tragedy of her character ' she is abused, accused and berated by her own kind! LOL  The people screeching at her and the ones who are most vociferous in their criticisms are girls / women! Shocked Big smile

Everyone seems to be resenting the fact that she is willing to move on! Day Dreaming So many women on the forum seem to believe that for the sake of a man, a woman must put her life on hold and go running when he decides that he now wants to claim her - delicious irony that! Confused

I read someone saying something about if Ridhima was really independent she
would have stayed unmarried with her love memories! ROFL That tickled me pink! So being independent for a woman is not to get married, remain single without any love or companionship and mourn the memories of a lost love!  Shocked WOW!

No wonder they say, a woman is really another woman's worst enemy! Tongue

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 25 March 2010 at 1:57am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sanjjypourquoipasMightymousekashevArman_meri_jaann7geniusathithib.sandhukripsyBlessingNeha_SLuV_MiLeSdouknocelestaeyasharan.loveArmaansGirl..deepu..pooja_jPensiveKhaLidaHshlvrv_Nivanitu07-iktaara-funkybratzShiningStar18IshiaANfan1000xXdEejAyXxPrasanthi-Crimson--Humaira-bhavi20_sArushi.MagicalKashmysterieuxBlueSoulpavsAngelic_J-bhootni-SilentsoulKai.psarada-alimabi-nyctophiliaNymeriamonarnisha80.AngelWrackspurt-SilentLove-nikita_88TheBlackJaguarNadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ridhima - everyone's favourite punching bag!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pourquoipas

Groupbie

pourquoipas

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Does give one a lot to think, doesn't it?
I do not feel that independence or conservatism can be defined so rigidly. If you do A, you are independent and if you do B, you are conservative. Life's situations force us to make our own choices and decisions.
All the incidents with Armaan that you describe - I've not seen the show so cannot comment on that. But I sense that for the past two years this show has been focusing on this couple's love story and their various ups and downs. Now in trying to show ups and downs they seem to have always made one person wrong and the other person right, and usually Armaan is the one who is right.
I think now the show is showing something more complex. For right or for wrong, for the most ridiculous reasons yet, Riddhima did marry Sid. And marriage means that two people begin to know one another, spend time together, and understand where the other person is coming from. This becomes a bond between two people, and it is not simple or easy to break this bond. I am not saying that Riddhima should stay in an unhappy marriage, I am saying that it is not easy to walk out on someone you are married to.
I do not know what her choice is going to be. As a fan of the way SR look together, I would want her to stay with Sid. But that is my choice and need not be the way the show goes.
In real life or reel, I would want Riddhima to be with the person who makes her happy. And that is again not an easy question to answer. You cannot weigh two years against two months, but you also cannot make those two months mean nothing. Once a moment is lived, it cannot be undone from your memory and your consciousness. I feel for Riddhima, she has a very hard choice to make, a choice that will inflict a lot of pain on any one person. I would not want to be in her shoes for anything in the world.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusBlessingyasharan.loveKhaLidaHDMGFan-2b-not2bdouknoLuV_MiLeScelestaePensivesoni2004Arushi.MagicalKashmysterieuxpavsPrasanthiAngelic_JTani91-bhootni-Kai.monar.Angel

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pourquoipasBlessingn7geniuskripsysoni2004PensiveDMGFan-2b-not2bdouknocelestae-iktaara-MagicalKashbhavi20_sBlueSoulAngelic_J-bhootni-Kai.psarada-alimabi-Nymerianyctophilia.DontKnow.nisha80

doukno

Goldie

doukno

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged

" read someone saying something about if Ridhima was really independent she would have stayed unmarried with her love memories"---LOLLOLLOLLOLAs if Armaan is her husband and Ridzie his widow.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessingkripsyArmaansGirlDMGFan-2b-not2bcelestaenitu07bhavi20_sBlueSoulAngelic_JKai.psaradaNymeriamonarWrackspurtnisha80

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Nice post........niway How many times do people actually end up marrying their first love? ......except lucky few...most of us dont.....though its hard to forget ...but we do move on.....There are so many women who have fallen in love before with men who are not their husbands. But now that they are happily married :)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pourquoipasBlessingkripsyDMGFan-2b-not2bdouknocelestaestarasdfBlueSoulbhavi20_sAngelic_J-bhootni-Kai.monarWrackspurt

Blessing

Blessing

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
good topic and excellent reply so far but wait a little bit longer for this topic to turn up side down by some people.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DMGFan-2b-not2bdouknoAngelic_J-bhootni-monarKai.

pourquoipas

Groupbie

pourquoipas

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_wings

Nice post........niway How many times do people actually end up marrying their first love? ......except lucky few...most of us dont.....though its hard to forget ...but we do move on.....There are so many women who have fallen in love before with men who are not their husbands. But now that they are happily married :)

I really love your signature!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pensive

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
wow nice post i agree with each and every word of your's... riddhima is alwasy the punching bag but the CVs seem to love that... i agree, she cant wait for him all her life, she tried her best to move on and now she is stuck...

dunno wats gonna happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arman_meri_jaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top