CID

Information about Aditya and Dayanand Sir(s)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hey guys... anyone who knows any personal stuff abt our favourite duo, anyone one personally met them or have known someone who did, and all other stuff please post ure info here... anyone can ask abt d actors too incase a memeber knows the ans.

Not about abhi daya d characters but about aditya-dayanand d actors...

My ques- I want to know if anyone knows aditya's wife and daughter's' names and the daughters' ages.
also dayanand's daughter's age!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Information about Aditya and Dayanand Sir(s)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

DAYANAND SHETTY

Dayanand Shetty was born in the village of KATAPADI in Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka to Chandra Shekar Shetty and Uma Shetty. BORN ON 11 DEC,STUDYED IN BANTRA COLLAGE ,ACTUALLY SPORTS MAN  TURNED ACTOR BCZ OF HIS LEG PAIN.HE HAS A CUTE AND SWEET GIRL Named VIVA .HIS WIFE NAME IS SMITA .HE ALSO HAS A HOTEL IN KANDIVILI  NAMED SANDHYA .HE HAS ACTED IN COLLAGE DRAMAS AND GOT AWARDS FOR IT TOO.HE HAS ACTED IN JONNY GADDAR AND RUNWAY TOO.HE HAS ALSO ACTED IN MANY ADD SUCH AS DABUR CHAWANPRASH AND CASTROL .HE HAS TWO SISTERS
Television
    C.I.D...Senior Inspector Daya (1997-Present)
    Gutur Gu...Harpreet Singh (2010)
    Jassi jaissi koi nahin...guest appearance

Kkusum...guest appearance

Plays

Kaalachakra (tulu)...lead
    Secret (hindi n Tulu)...lead

Eeshwar Allah tero naam (hindi and Tulu)..

He was the champion of discus throw from State Maharashtra in 1994. He has acted in many commercials, and is even a Theatre Artist who has won many awards. He won the BEST ACTOR award for his role in the Tulu play "Secret"..

He has to shoot 4-5 days for one single episode in a week that is why he can't act in other serials

Edited by tgodse - 25 March 2010 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vacchii

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
they both hav a wikipage. n that link about Daya (anna Tongue) ws from an article in a kannada magazine...gud thing i live in his birthplace. i know kannada. Big smile or else i wudnt know much bout him

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Hey guys... anyone who knows any personal stuff abt our favourite duo, anyone one personally met them or have known someone who did, and all other stuff please post ure info here... anyone can ask abt d actors too incase a memeber knows the ans.

Not about abhi daya d characters but about aditya-dayanand d actors...

My ques- I want to know if anyone knows aditya's wife and daughter's' names and the daughters' ages.
also dayanand's daughter's age!

I no about 6 - 10 ppl who hav met them n some ppl even wrk with them...thrs a girl who says that shez Aditya sir's neighbour. m not sure if she is buut she said that his wife is Seema n 1 daughter is Sonu...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top