Uttaran

Ichcha doesn't love Vansh !!!

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I think it is quite clear that Ichcha doesn't love Vansh. She has never said so to Vansh and all her action tell that she still have feelings for Veer.

As for her reason to marry Vansh I think ichcha's character has been quite consistant. ever before she agreed to marry a alcohol shop owner to prove she is innocent and again she is doing so to proove to nani she is not breaking Veer Tapu marriage.

What do u guys think ?
Edited by shyams - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm,,, well you are right  shyams darling,,, ichha really dont love vansh,, but her love for veer is........... actually its really truly fictional ,,in real life marriages doesnt happen like this,,, I OBJECT MY LORD,,, if ichha wanted to prove that she is not breaking veer-tapu's relation,,then why vansh??? she can marry to any tom,dick and harry,,, but becoming veer's bhabhi and torture him more and more is not love dear,,,,its a punishment to veer for loving ichha.................
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its not only punishment to veer
but also to herself and
mai,daddaji will be allways on doubts with veer-iccha relationship
and once vansh comes to know of veer-iccha ....what will his reaction be ....what will happen to his lectures to iccha about love and crap ... he will also start doubting ...
and again make everybody's life hell

and iccha ... is there no other groom available for her .....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well of course she doesnt! but she will groww to...doesnt mean she still loves veer....she only loves tapu atm!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
But Ichha never expressed her love openly for Veer either once he got married to Tappu๐Ÿค”..even now when her haldi and everything is going on,I hv never seen her feeling depressed or sad for losing Veer forever..she is more worried about how Vansh will react to the letter..whether he will marry me or not

So after marriage..I won't b surprised if she conveniently falls for Vansh๐Ÿ˜†..there r so many daily soaps where a heroine falls in love for 3-4 times..its not that difficult๐Ÿ˜†...we need to accept it and move on rather than getting frustated over this sick daily soap world..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
god this is all sooo complicated!
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But Unfortunately,Ammo has started believing Vansh so she too will make sure that the marriage happens whether Ichcha loves Vansh or not ,a secondary thing ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And Yesterday Ichki was remembering her previous Mehndi(Gosh!!!How beautiful she looked in that ๐Ÿ˜ )so she still hasn't forgotten her past or is it so??? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•