Computers, Science, Technology

How to convert MKV to AVI, MOV, FLV, PS3 and MP4 o

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zisel

Groupbie

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to convert MKV to AVI, MOV, FLV, PS3 and MP4 o" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hey ur posts are really good i guess u should make a seperate topic and add all these converting topics to the same thread so htht its easy to go throughTonguei guess u posted a 3gp conversion ryt.

a0garg

Groupbie

a0garg

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
there are many type of software you can find in the google search  which are known as file converter by which you can do the same what you want

thanks

kate59588

kate59588

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I have a JVC Everio HD300 (AVCHD) camcorder,i am annoyed with the MTS files, for they counldn't be edit on iMovie but now i found out a fastest and easiest way to solve it-just use a professional HD Video converter which can convert MTS/TOD/MOD to wmv, mov, mp4, avi, etc. without any problem.It is said that this software applies unique audio and video sync technology which can guarantee the audio and video match. I usually convert my AVCHD/TOD files to MPEG HD Video.Its fast conversion speed and pretty good output video and audio whcih satisfy me. The files look good on my Mac running ulead dvd movie factory, edit easily, and convert well to DVD format.

vishcool

vishcool

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I was searching for the same thnks

Akola

Akola

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
For me MelodyCan is the best software for different players. It can remove drm and convert files to different formats. You can try it_))

Post Reply New Post

Go to top