Daya's fanclub - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Birthday of Dayanand Shetty is 11th december.
Originally posted by sristy

Birthday of Dayanand Shetty is 11th december.

thanx.. 😃 😃.. are u sure.... coz i read some where it says 11 november 😕😕
thanx srishty for d  info..n thank u purnima di for liking d pix...
For Daya Sir

My hands never pain
when typing message for you..!!

But my heart always pain
when there is no reply
from you..!!

When I Open My Eyes
To See The Sun Rise
I Think Of You.

When I Hear A Robin Sing
On The First Day Of Spring
I Think Of You.

When I See A Red Rose
On The Bush Where It Grows
I Think Of You.

When I Feel The Summer Heat
On The Sand Beneath My Feet
I Think Of You.

When I Sit On A Beach
Another World Just Out Of Reach
I Think Of You.

When I See The Colored Leaves
Fall To The Ground From A Light Breeze
I Think Of You.

When I Look To The Night Sky
And See The Sparkle Like In Your Eyes
I Think Of You.

When The Snow Is Coming Down
To Softly Blanket The Ground
I Think Of You.

hey frnz..i Pmed to Vijay sir about the ratings of Daya sir..waiting for his reply...let's see wat happens..
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

hey frnz..i Pmed to Vijay sir about the ratings of Daya sir..waiting for his reply...let's see wat happens..

same here me also pmed Vijay sir waiting for his reply.... 😃 😃.... vijay sir bhi sochenge Daya sir kitne demand me hain sidha top 10 mein pohcha denge daya sir ko ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 225 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 225 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets149 Points (which  happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover).

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 300 and if Harshad gets 78 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting 26% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better.We are even working on a way to add Show TRP points also as one of the various parameters in determining the popularity of the actor for the week.

so guys...plzzzzzzz join FC of Daya Sir..n post ur valuable n lovable comments....

http://www.india-forums.com/https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/143/dayanand-shetty/
OMGGGGGGGG...😲😲😲

thank u di for d pic..
@^ soooooooo sweet..i luv second one very much...mmmuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hey purnima di..chk 3rd page..i hope u'll like d avis...