Daya's fanclub - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Puri_2711

just a question..... why daya sir ki ranking nahi di gayi hai????? baki sab CID actors ke naam ke sath hai 😕 😕

I am also surprised that why daya sir in not in the ranking? And as a Daya Sir fan may I request all the daya fan to please join this thread?
Originally posted by sristy

I am also surprised that why daya sir in not in the ranking? And as a Daya Sir fan may I request all the daya fan to please join this thread?
99% of the people who are CID fans are also Daya fans. The mere fact that we are all here shows that. I don't feel the need for a separate 'fan' club.

About the ranking, I have no idea why Shivaji Satam's and Daya's ranking doesn't change. There is some problem with the system. Also I've tried telling the mods to add Dinesh Phadnis in the popular cast, but he has still not been added. Not sure what the problem is. I've given up.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
exactly..... dont know why..... such thing is happening..... 😕..... guess we will have to request vijay sir  😃..... & just a suggestion..... v can have daya sir's fanclub in celebrity fan club forum... so that others who are not members of CID forum.... can join in too 😃
hey Mona..welcome to FC dr....

n thank u purnima di for all pix..fab/...luvd them...
dis one is mind blowing..

cutest pic of Daya Sir...credit goes to visrom....

its rly super cute..thnx visrom...it means a lots for me....its just like an eye tonic for all Daya SIr fan,...

guys just look at dis pic....🤣

A cg made by Shikha for me...
thank u soooooooooo much shikha...

😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Edited by akki-rockstar - 14 years ago
[QUOTE=akki-rockstar]

thanx 4 sharing........🤣 🤣........
[QUOTE=akki-rockstar]

looking really cute 😍 😳 😳..... wud like daya sir to wear glasses in some CID episode 😃 😃

ok was just browsing the CID forum & got confused 😕 😕 😕 😕....... when is Daya sir's b'day????
11 nov?
11 dec?
18 jan?
03 apr?
😕 😕 😕 😕😕 😕.... when is his real b'day 😕
😕