wish swapno .....in her b-day...

Posted: 14 years ago

it is sooooooo sooooo late........πŸ˜•her b-day was 23rd march.....

but i think we wish....... our swapnali..😊....
we did not wish her in her b-day now we wish her...πŸ˜›...

ur cake.........swapno...πŸ˜›

ur gift swapno........i make some siggies 4 u.......πŸ˜ƒ....

lov,
                                                                                                              Tama

Edited by sukklover - 14 years ago
plzzz frndzzz wish swapno.........

lov,
                                                     Tama
......................................hi my dear swapanali.............................................
..........................happy birth day dear swapanali........................................
...........i new that hum app ko wish karne ke liye thoda lait ho gaye he ,heme appko 23 march ko hi wish karna chaye tha lakin hum lait ho gay he.............................................. so dear sory for that.......................................
nice gift dear tama.................................i hope ki swpnu ko ye gif bahut pasand aye ga yaha hussain jo he aur ek siggy me to hu swapnu ko wish bhi kar raha he to gift to pasdand aye ga hi........................................
...............................swapnu i wish ki appki her wish puri ho aur app hemesa khus rehe........................................ appke jiven me khusiya hemesa bane rehe.............................................
..............................................happy b-day dear once again...............................
..............................god blas u dear sweet swapnu..........................................
this time is party time so enjoy your birth day gif...................................
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
luv u dear swapnu
seema
Originally posted by sukklover

plzzz frndzzz wish swapno.........

lov,
                                                     Tama

Dear Tama,

Thank you so much for making my b'day so special.. Late hua to koi baat nahi.. Mai khoosh hoo, ki mere b'day ka celebration abhi tak chal raha hai ;)

It's so nice of you to make special siggies of Hussain.. you know how much I love him ;)
And thanks for lovely gifts :) I can't really tell you how much touched I am.. thanks a lot, dear!!

Lots of love,
Swapnali

Originally posted by seejeet.huju201

......................................hi my dear swapanali.............................................
..........................happy birth day dear swapanali........................................
...........i new that hum app ko wish karne ke liye thoda lait ho gaye he ,heme appko 23 march ko hi wish karna chaye tha lakin hum lait ho gay he.............................................. so dear sory for that.......................................
nice gift dear tama.................................i hope ki swpnu ko ye gif bahut pasand aye ga yaha hussain jo he aur ek siggy me to hu swapnu ko wish bhi kar raha he to gift to pasdand aye ga hi........................................
...............................swapnu i wish ki appki her wish puri ho aur app hemesa khus rehe........................................ appke jiven me khusiya hemesa bane rehe.............................................
..............................................happy b-day dear once again...............................
..............................god blas u dear sweet swapnu..........................................
this time is party time so enjoy your birth day gif...................................
πŸ₯³
luv u dear swapnu
seema

Dear Seema,

Thanks a lot for your wishes.. mujhe pata hai ki abhi tumhare exams hai, aur tumne IF se bhi break liya hai, phir bhi tumne mujhe wish kiya.. thanks a lot, dear..

Haa.. you are right.. mujhe Tama ke siggies bahot pasand aaye.. aise to pata nahi kabhi life me Hussain ko milungi ya nahi, par siigy me hi sahi usne wish to kiya :)
Aur tumhe pata hai, Hussain ke fanclub me ab 1000+ fans hai.. I'm very happy :)

Thanks, again..

Love,
Swapnali

Wishing Swapnali all the best and all her wishes and dreams be fulfilled

sure you have rocked the party and with Tama post its an extended birthday week for you

awesome post Tama and its sizzling
            Happy Bithday  may God fulfull ur all wishes  &
                           mamy many returns of the day         
                                  πŸ‘    πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘     πŸ‘
Happy BirthdayπŸ˜›
Wish you a wonderful life filled with love and happinessπŸ₯³

Swapnali...Hope u had a splendid bday...
der se hi sahi...hamari wish accept karlena yaara..
humko pata nahi tah na...
chalo ab hum party karlete hain...
dance wance hojaaye..

Lets have some raunak shaunak
lets have some party now..
lets have some rolla rappa..
chalo chalo jee lach lajkalo
chalo chalo jee mauj manalo
chalo chalo jee nachlo gaa lo
pakar kisi ki wrist...and we twist we twist
and we twist we twist and we twist....

aur cake shake bhi hojaaye.....πŸ˜†

God Bless u with losts of happiness,
health, succes, strenght
God protect u from all the bad and evil...
May all ur wishes and Dreams come true

Naz...

happy birthday swapnali, although I know its a bealted wish
God bless you & shower His love on U